ATK Exotics (0)
Current Member for over 1 month (at the time of review).
||- Huge amount of material
- Most pics and vids are of high quality, though you won't find the same level of quality in the earliest material.
- Great variety of model types, within exotic niche.
- Hardcore and softcore sections clearly distinguished and seperate from one another
- Model bios, rating system, zips, and easy navigation, with primary links remaining on the left sidebar.
||OK, there are cons, though I really hate to pick a nit with this company:
- Many "Best of the ATK archive" sets are in among the newer sets. Why not keep the old sets in the archive? Plus, some of these "Best of" sets are not very good.
- A lot of the sets here are from the "Natural and Hairy" site. Why not keep the sites seperate? If I come from the Hairy site to the Exotics site, I don't really want to see more hair. I might be tired of hair.
- Vids section could be better organized.
||The pics here are categorized according to ethnicity, nationality, and other personal criteria, and then cross-categorized by type of content, such as softcore/hardcore, feet, watersports, pregnant, toys, upskirts & panties, outdoors, action, blowjobs, etcetera. I'm a member here currently and plan on staying until I've investigated each category which interests me thoroughly.
The models range from very plain to drop dead gorgeous. The list of photographers is almost as impressive as the list of models, and each has his or her own distinctive approach. The search options are exhaustive. For instance, if you're looking for a skinny Asian girl with braces who doesn't shave and does watersports, you just might find one!
The videos need better organization and the three minute clips can be frustrating. The newer vids come with a small vid-cap to give you a better idea of the content, and the newer vids are of exceptional quality. Hardcore and softcore vids are in seperate sections, which I believe is a new feature.
I have no doubt at all that this is the best place to come for exotic models.
Reply To Review