Nude Sport Videos (0)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- Watching hot girls work out naked is a turn on and I'm surprised how rare this concept is in adult video
- Many of the models are extremely attractive
- Older videos have more masturbation
- Newer videos are higher in quality
- Lots of videos
- Lots of stills
- DRM-free files that play on anything
- Nice 3-day trial option
||- "Exercises" can be highly distracting due to the lack of a passable attempt at aerobics, calisthenics, yoga, etc.
- Unenthusiastic athletic activity (i.e., girls giving up half way through routines, apparently "walking" through their sets, etc)
- Rare sex acts
- Some models look very homely
- No interview or other information present about the model (not a deal breaker, but is aesthetically pleasing)
- Don't bother with the audio soundtrack
- Files can take a while to download
- Stills appear to be just screen grabs from the video and are, therefore, lo-fi in quality.
- Relatively expensive - there are cheaper hardcore sites
||I've been orbiting this site for a year, toying with the idea of slapping down $30 for a subscription until finally getting it done while I getting my home all to myself and I was slightly disappointed. The previews seem hot enough, but there is very little variety between the videos. On the one hand, many of the girls are pretty enough, with some masturbation, some outdoor action, and gyrations as part of an exercise or dance with plenty of appealing camera angles (without the annoying wide angle lens and zooming to which San Fernando valley-based porn is thoroughly addicted). If you're into Euro-Russian girls, this site can be particularly appealing. Nevertheless, there are big problems like the girls seem to be half-assing the exercises and while I shouldn't care, it's more of a distraction than it is erotic if they're just phoning it in. Don't bother with the sound. Some of the videos look like they were shot onto VHS and then dubbed off using a vid-cap card. Some of these ladies are rather plain looking and there is no play/interaction with the camera, so there's a somewhat cold feel to the videos. Overall, I would recommend (trying) to download as much as you can with their iffy bandwidth in a 3-day trial and moving on. Hopefully someone really executes their idea to a much higher level or they someday elevate their own standards.
Reply To Review