Monster Pimps (0)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- Lots and lots of material, both pics and vids.
- Zip-files for a large portion of newer sets (this must be new seeing as exotics4me said there were no zips in his review).
- Wide range of very attractive models, including some well-knowns.
- Video quality is excellent in the primary video sites (Panty-Jobs, Lipstick BJ, and Exploited Secretaries).
||- Terrible name for this network, and doesn't jibe with the largely softcore content. Monster Pimps sounds like something a rip-off site would call itself.
- Pics could be larger, and there are a fair portion of really small pics (400x600). But this is an old site so this is to be expected.
- Site is loaded with video-feed junk (which they do not need) and advertisements.
- Navigation is workable but you can miss a lot of stuff (mostly pic sets) if you don't poke around a bit. This network has three times the material I originally thought it did in my first few days.
||Quite frankly, this site contains some of the best softcore picture sets in the cheerleader/panty niche that I've encountered. Lamentably, the pics are smallish to very small. The big ones are 684x1024, but many are as small as 400x600. The models are cute to drop-dead gorgeous, and the sets are not toy-obssessed. Whoever is behind the site knows what panty-afficianados want to see.
As exotics4me says, the Panty-job videos are interesting and definitely not something you see everywhere else. My only issue with these vids concerns one of the male performers, who often can't even get it up and who produces some truly pitiful money-shots. Come on, if you're gonna make a girl work that hard for fifteen to twenty minutes, these sessions should end with a bang, not a whimper (to steal a line from the poet, T.S. Eliot).
If the pics were larger I would consider this network to be in the top five percentile for the softcore/cheerleader/panty niche. It's definitely NOT for the hardcore fan or the toy-fanatic. If it were up to me, I would convert this network into one big site and implement a good search function so one can easily locate all the material for each particular model, and I'd put the dinky pics in a separate archive.
Reply To Review