The Sandfly (1)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- Occasional videos of real amateurs, really aroused.
- Amusing random clips (but these are rare): clit piercing, wild parties, girl pissing on beach fire, sex on a trampoline, etc.
- Low price: $20 for 4 months.
||- Not much good content -- fair number of clips but most very short and horrible quality.
- Mostly very short videos. Most of the minority that show any excitement end before anyone has a climax.
- Mostly horrible resolution, like an old cell phone video. ALL uniformly small format (about 360 x 400 pixels), and no "full screen" display option.
- Often very amateurish jerky camera work, usually POV.
- Often very poor light -- some so dark you can't see anything.
- The majority of amateur videos are just blowjobs. Next most common is solo girl masturbation but often not to climax. Next is just girls undressing or prancing around, often not even nude. There are a small number of boy-girl fucking scenes.
- Some members have uploaded commercial porn clip that you may well have seen on free sites.
- The video player has no time scale.
- Streaming only, no downloads. You cannot right-click and download the video.
- No search mechanism. No organization for videos.
||The guy who apparently runs this site, "SandFly", takes spy voyeur videos of girls and couples on the beach. Most of these are just women with bare breasts, sometimes nude, sunbathing. Low resolution, jerky, telephoto from a long way away. There are only a handful showing man-woman couples or groups having sex, and most of those end before anything much happens. Actually, you'll find better voyeur spy vids of amateurs on xhamster. There are roughly 110 of these videos.
The other side of this site is user-uploaded videos. You can earn access to the site by uploading videos so a lot of boring or duplicate stuff is uploaded.
There are about 120 "big clips" (a few minutes long instead of less than a minute). And there are more than 1,000 short clips uploaded by users. Both categories suffer from the "cons" listed above. And there are quite a few duplicates within these counts.
There are also still picture sets but I didn't bother to look at them.
Bottom line: for such a cheap price one can hardly complain or expect more, but not worth the time I spent looking thru the videos.
Reply To Review