Tara TS (1)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- Exclusive content of TS model Tara Emory in mostly photosets featuring mostly solo cosplay with a bit of hardcore.
- No DRM.
- User forum for recommendations and/or general chat. It appears Tara actually checks it and will comment.
- There is an artwork section which showcases her talent for drawing and gives you a peek in to her mind a bit.
- The photos are available to seen only through the browser. The app is decent which lets you view the images to scale or full size. Plus, there is a auto play, forward, and rewind. Additionally, there is thumbnails on the left side to scroll to a specific photo.
||- Recent photos average around 1300 X 1020 with some being smaller. Plus, they get smaller as the years go by. They are not available to download via zip format.
- Updates are slow and sporadic, They seem to average around 2-3 weeks but this month has not updated at all.
- Videos are useless. They are updated maybe every 3 months with clips of exclusive or non-exclusive videos. Most are old webcam shows though. They are poor quality with the highest res being at 720 X 480 at ~1,500 kbps. The newest videos are in mp4 or mov format but all videos prior to 09/17/09 are just in mov format.
- Site design is extremely outdated. It does not affect the navigation but it just all seems put together really quick and never updated as time went on for improvements.
||Tara TS is one of those sites that excites you if you love the model (like I do) but ends up being a major disappointment. Here we have a great looking model (especially if you love redheads), she seems intelligent (she designs and creates all her costumes), and she is extremely erotic. However, at the end of it all, it is mostly the technical side of things that ruins the site.
First, let's talk about what is presented. Tara clearly focuses on the photography side of things. She designs and creates her outfits which are extremely well done and provide an awesome theme to go by. Also, another great thing is the themed costume is usually presented in a relevant setting. So, the overall theme of the photo set is great. But, then comes the technical things. For example, the photo sets seem to be heavily photoshopped. This can be seen in the skin tone and overall result. I'm not sure if the overall result is blurry due to photoshop or just a poor camera choice, but almost all sets tend to have it.
Then, you have the videos. These are so poor and extremely unwatchable. I don't understand why she is not doing at least a matching video set for each of her costumes she makes. She often talks about how much it costs for her to make her costumes, one would think she would try to create the most content she could with each costume. Plus, it would surely make the site more appealing for potential customers for her site. To elaborate, she has her own dvds that she sells. There are about 8 right now and each showcases video scenes of about 5 costumes she's created. The videos on her site are clips of these shoots but not even all scene clips are available. Only about 2 or 3 clips are available per DVD. It's a shame because the scenes seem decent from what I seen. The site just seems like a tease or incomplete without video available.
Second, let's talk about getting the content. The photos are decent enough but with such a focus on this content, why not make it easy to get? There is no option to download the photos in zip format. Since there is no good video section, there should be some reason to feel that your getting something out of the monthly membership. Plus, there is a tab labeled 'webcam' but no show dates are posted and little information is presented there. Does she do shows? Well there are a few recorded videos, like from over a year ago. Does she still do them? Who knows.
The site does have a decent amount of content in the photo category. The start of the content goes from even before 2001. So, she's been at it awhile. But, that is just what makes me wonder why she is not trying a bit harder to make her material more presentable? She's obviously a vet and is passionate about sharing her ideas with everyone but that all goes moot when the content being shared falls short. The costumes are really elaborate at times and I am very impressed by most of them, I would just love seeing them more clearly and in video if I'm paying a membership fee.
Tara TS is a site that with major improvements, could be a great solo model site. It would be great to see the photos presented a bit more naturally, a bit larger, and available via zip. Plus, the addition of matching video scenes of the sets or just some nice full length SD or HD videos thrown in as updates as well would improve the site drastically. However, Tara Emory is pretty cute and her costumes are very erotic. Knowing these are handmade makes it even hotter. I am a true fan of hers from seeing her content on other sites and just expected more after seeing this content. But, if you are interested in the model and want to see some of her creations, you may want to join for a month like I did. However, I would not join again based on what I saw but if improvements were made, I would love to join again.
Reply To Review