Mofos Network (2)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- A network that is owned by the same company that owns Brazzers, with more amateur level models and not as many fake boobs.
- Video technical quality is top of the line. From the best I can tell, unless there are some old videos I haven't seen, every video I've downloaded has had a 1080p option.
- Every set has photo and screenshots options with zip downloads. The older pictures are only 1300 long end, but the majority are 2000 long end or higher.
- Prefer the model selection here over any of the other networks. All races of models covered nicely which is rare in networks these days.
- Not quite as much silliness or goofiness that other networks have.
- Navigation is good except for one big con listed below in cons.
- Besides the sites that come with the network, there are 32 bonus sites, these include one Brazzers site, A Day with a Pornstar, ZZ Insider, Spunk Network and the rest looks to be licensed DVDs, includes most niches, including BBW, so they're digging deep.
||- Not a lot of cons, but if one stands out the most it is the lack of a model search by name. Instead, you get the options of 18-25, Europeans, and so on, but no direct model search. What this amounts to is scanning through until you find a model you're looking for, clicking her name, then marking her as a favorite to go back to and download.
- This is more of an annoyance con, when you click on a site from the main network page, you get a full page ad that you have to close to get to the site.
- Sort of a pro/con both, quite a few ads, but some are really good deals.
||After Brazzers impressed me with their improvements on their network I decided to take a shot at this smaller network they also own or manage.
I'm glad I did. The best way for me to describe this network is to say this is what Brazzers, Reality Kings, Bang Bros were before they ended up with so much content that they are overwhelming and have older lesser quality content. Everything here is high quality, 1080p option, though I honestly don't download those highest quality videos because the file sizes near 3 GB each.
The video options on the newest videos are mp4, wmv 1080p, wmv 720p and those three also have SD versions for those that don't want to download files that range from 1-3 GB each. Most of the SD ones are 500-800 MB each and look very good. The picture sets are huge. The ones I have downloaded go in excess of 200 pictures each with a 2000 long end on the resolution.
The only option I've seen missing on the older videos is the mp4 option.
Also what I think has been done on this network is someone is listening to the complaints on the other networks. The sites on here all go into niches, instead of trying to be a reality niche with the same theme from site to site. There's a solo site, an "amateur" site though these are mostly new(er) pornstars, there is a party site with group sex, an exhibitionist/voyeur type site, an interracial site, a worldwide model site, some "classic" scenes, one "reality" themed of "at work" and two other group competition sites.
This creates a very nice balance. The cons, that model search function really needs to be added. I have to think Emy Reyes is on here somewhere, but I'm still scrolling through the sites trying to find her. If there is a model search, would appreciate someone pointing me to it.
Since I've been a member, they average more than 1 update per day with some days getting two. Maybe less is better? Quality over quantity? The ads will annoy you at first especially the splash screen when you click on a site to go to, but maybe I'm just imagining this, but they seem to be less and less the further I get into the membership. Maybe it's the first time you visit a site?
It also has that toolbar/sidebar thing that a lot of sites are going to. I don't use it. It has links for the 32 bonus sites, your account, etc...
At the top you have a link for your favorites. It's a nice site design, not cluttered at all. At first, I didn't think I was going to go this high with the score, because it's not as big as most networks, but with the content they have being high quality, I think it offsets the lower number of content. On the confusion with how much content is on here, I'm guessing the higher number includes the bonus sites. There still is a lot of content here and considering the high technical quality of them, plus me preferring these models as a whole, it's better than the majority of networks to me.
Highly recommended, you'll probably be as surprised as I was.
Reply To Review