Morey Studio (1)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||1) Reasonably priced for an 'art' oriented site.
2) Nice variety of model type, as with all things in life, some more attractive than others.
3) Photography is of a high standard.
There are some really nice ( short ) sets.
4) No attempt at videos.
You may think it odd to put this as a pro, but I do admire someone that sticks to their strengths.
This is purely a photography site.
||A lot I'm afraid.
1) Poor navigation.
Some links even take you out of the member area.
I haven't come across that in a long time & it used to be a pet peeve! ;0)
2) Short of opening every link, there is no way of knowing how much material is available on the site.
3) Very little material of each model & published sets are short, typically 40 odd shots, some as much as 60 some as few as 20.
4) Viewable photos are NOT high res.
Some are still around 800 pixels, a 'large' set is 1200 although the downloadable zip sets tend to be a little higher, but still only around 2000 pixels. Poor show for a purported art photography site.
||Although I really wanted to like this site, because I appreciated the style of photography shown in the free area, once becoming a member I was deeply disappointed, both in quantity & quality. Doubly so after Spencers relatively glowing review!
At times, I found myself wondering if it was the same site he reviewed.
Largely, it is the poor site implementation that is the main problem, but as things stand I shan't be letting this one renew.
Of the content that is there, some is familiar, probably from LSG as Drooler pointed out.
The clincher, dropping the site to not recommended, was Access Blocked, due to 'Excessive Usage' whilst I was actually writing the review.
Reply To Review