Explicite Art (1)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- Over 270 beautiful, young models with photos or videos and 6 updates a week!
- Videos cover a wide range of tastes (bg, gg, anal, etc.) There's something here for everyone.
- Huge archive of over 800 videos between 2 and 10 minutes long.
- Even bigger archive of over 56,000 photos including hi-res photos at 1200x1800.
- "Temperature Gauge" for all photosets and movies that gives you an idea of how extreme the scene is.
- Very good search feature that can search by model or by activity.
||- Longer scenes are broken up into 2 or 3 clips and updated separately, sometimes up to a week apart.
- The price is reasonable for the amount of exclusive content.
||I was fortunate to catch pat362's post about the special trial for the site. I joined only for the trial, but was able to sample the entire site. There are a lot of great-looking young women on the site. (My personal faves are Bulle and Cally.)
I really liked the Temperature Gauge feature. It ranges from Soft to XXX (1 to 5) and gives a quick idea as to the level of intensity of the scene. My only issue is that some scenes that were rated 4 should have been 5. (Anal sex should count as XXX, no?)
Most videos are available in a wide variety of formats, including a higher resolution DivX (720 x 576). Downloads were very fast and compatible with download managers.
I also really liked the fact that the hi-res photos were downloadable in zip format. While not really compressed further, the convenience of downloading 1 file instead of 50 individual JPEGs is huge.
If I had not seen the $5 trial offer, I probably would never have joined Explicite-Art. I always thought of it as too much glamour photography and not enough hardcore. How I was wrong! There is definitely some XXX-worthy material available.
What prevents me from keeping my membership is the price. A site has to be extremely unique or part of a larger network for me to justify paying $30 a month. Does that mean it's a rip-off? No, but the content and price don't make it a value to me.
Reply To Review