Welcome GUEST!      CREATE ACCOUNT - Forgot Password?

Create an account to share your experiences and more!

E-MAIL   PASS  

Auto Log-in Future Sessions (on this computer).
User Comment A note about the site and any replies from other users.

Visit Nerd Pass

Nerd Pass (0)

james4096 (126) 08-04-09  02:42pm
Rookie Badge  Talk Back  Comments  Pollster  Top Monthly User  Hardcore Badge  Trusted User  Male Profile TRUST USER?   YES (54), NO (0)

This site

I knew what to expect from, I just wanted to get some new stuff. What I'm saying is this network doesn't even need to exist. It's pretty unoriginal. That content is not bad, but why wouldn't I just join bangbros? This site is like another one of those spin-offs. Not a keeper.

Also some of the new vids they put out are in HD, some are not. Kinda like brazzers. I could never figure that out why sites do this, maybe they already have those old scenes in the can. This is a newish site. All their stuff from now on should be HD.

At least I didn't notice the download limit some have been mentioning. It's cheap too.

Reply To Comment

Comment Replies (3)

Replies to the user comment above.

Msg # User Message Date

1

Ston Nerd (9)
Webmaster
Hi James,

Thank you for your comment,
We have two video formats, HD and SD
90% of our movies are shot in HD and the other other 10% are our reality sites shot in SD wich still a great quality.

Our content is very good and gets better everyday, we are not a network that shoots similar from others, we focus on our own ideas.
We are also the new home of D. Sanchez one of the creators of the bus site.. and he used to work with BangB., and he has his own style and off course he will bring that to our network.

Please let me know your thoughts!

08-04-09  03:19pm

Reply To Message

2

james4096 (126) REPLY TO #1 - Ston Nerd :

well thanks for replying.

This site isn't bad. I'd describe it as what bangbros would be if it got back to it's roots. The girls are fresher too.
I'm just saying when it comes to reality porn it's so crowded out there right now. It's going to be hard to stand out, especially when bangbros and reality kings already have a head start. You have to give us porn hounds a reason to stick around.

As far as the HD vids go, all new scenes need to have a 1280x720 download with a high bitrate. IMHO, you don't absolutely have to go higher than that right now. There are some people don't want to download 2 GB files and I'm sure you don't want to pay for the bandwidth. Most of your new movies were HD, but I swear there were some 720x480 vids in there. There are older sites that have not missed a beat and have even been offering 1080p quality downloads all year.

good luck.

08-04-09  04:02pm

Reply To Message

3

Ston Nerd (9)
Webmaster
REPLY TO #2 - james4096 :

Thank you once again for your Feedback,
We do have the high bitrate as download option, and we are also converting the old movies to the new HD format, so our user can have a better experience on Nerdpass and we still a pretty new network, growing everyday with fresh daily updates and new sites with new ideas coming soon

I hope I can see you back on our network soon!!

Thank you!!

08-04-09  05:21pm

Reply To Message

*Message rows highlighted in light orange are replies to replies.

Home - Sites - Users - Reviews - Comments - Categories - Forum

Contact Us - Announcements - FAQ's - Terms & Rules - Porn Review - Webmasters

Protecting Minors
We are strong supporters of RTA and ICRA, two of the most recognized self labeling organizations. Our site is properly labeled to assist in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content. For information about filtering tools, check this site.

DISCLAIMER: ALL MODELS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.

To report child pornography, go directly to ASACP!  We're proud to be a corporate sponsor.
Have concerns or questions about porn addiction?  We recommend this helpful resource.

Copyright © 2007 Ranks.com, Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.


Loaded in 0.01 seconds.