Cezar Capone (0)
Was a member approx. 1 month prior to this review.
||+ Some hot girls
+ Some girls who only have a few scenes out, always nice to find a Rebecca Lane clip i didn't know about (though in her case specifically, the scene isn't that great)
+ Full episode downloads are h.264 in an mp4 container, instead of proprietary wmv format preferred by most sites - much better experience on platforms that aren't Windows.
||- Full downloads limited to 2 per day. This apparently bumps up to 5 after a month. Too bad I'm not sticking around. The alternative is 1-minute, low quality chunks. Sweet.
- Download quality is not so great. I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, as H.264 is capable of very high quality at small sizes. The resolution is shown as 720x480, which usually looks better than this.
- Oh look, a bus driving around picking up "random" girls. Why do we need another one of these?
- The ratio of "keepers" to "skip thru & delete" is VERY low.
- Bad navigation. No links to other scenes from a specific model, no alphabetical list, no search function (despite a menu item which says "Browse and search episodes and the girls").
- Downloads often fail for me, often recorded by the system as a download, which means half my limit is used up, and I get nothing. I have a fast and reliable connection, but even if this is somehow "user error", this is one reason limiting to two per day sucks.
||Well first of all, it's telling that I had to *repeatedly* edit down my list of "cons" in order to fit it in the space allotted. That's a BAD sign. Although there are a few girls on here you don't see much of elsewhere, the scenes aren't that good (in my opinion) and the video quality isn't that great either. Add to that bad navigation, unoriginal content, and a completely ridiculous download limit which is often erroneously used up after one download, this ones a no-brainer. Not worth it at all. There are just too many similar sites out there which do not have these problems to bother spending your money on this one.
I will note, at the time of this review there has been a banner up for at least a week stating that a new member's area is "coming this week." I'm not going to give them grief for not being timely, I actually know how it is to run a website! I'm only bringing this up because some of the more technical problems may be addressed by this, once it goes live. Also, I'm not sure why they have two versions of this entire network (Cezar Capone and NerdPass) but these are exactly the same, so this review applies 100% to NerdPass as well.
Reply To Review