Matt's Models (0)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- Tons of content, upwards of 3,000 picture sets and 1,000 videos
- Many known pornstars before they were stars, many amateurs that I wish went on to a career in porn as well.
- Though quality on picture sets does vary, all sets are available in zips
- Exclusive content
- New site design from when I was a member a few months ago, download speeds have increased for me.
- Great TBP price of $14.95
||- Video quality could be improved, but I like this site for the exclusive pictures moreso than the videos.
- Picture quality could be better, but it is advertised as amateur site, so it isn't that bad.
- Not a lot of hardcore
- Older sets have a quality dropoff from new sets
||Matt's Models reminds me a lot of the ATK sites. If you're here just for the videos, you probably won't like it as much. One of my favorite parts of the site is the "before they were stars" content. My original reason for joining was to get some really great older content of Eva Angelina, pre-implants, with glasses too. Just a few other recognizable models are Erica Campbell, Shay Laren and a personal favorite Addisson Rose.
Looking through the more amateur models that have yet to go pro, or for that matter, may never go pro, adds value to the site since some of these girls haven't been seen before. Cassandra Colegra is another favorite here, she has her own site now, but isn't as well known as most pro models.
Picture quality can throw you off some. I've downloaded different sets from different years and overall, I would call the resolution average just above average for the entire site. The newer sets are better, as expected. The videos I have downloaded are around 500 on the high end of the resolution scale, downloadable in full scenes, which is a plus over the aforementioned ATK sites.
Overall, this isn't a site that I would tell a new porn customer to check out. I get a lot out of this site, because they have plenty of material from some of my favorites, but it still isn't a site to introduce someone to online porn with. On the other hand, if you've never tried Matt's, I would give it a recommendation, especially with the $14.95 price. Recommended!
Reply To Review