Welcome GUEST!      CREATE ACCOUNT - Forgot Password?

Create an account to share your experiences and more!

E-MAIL   PASS  

Auto Log-in Future Sessions (on this computer).
Feedback History A detailed history of activity from this user in all different categories.
User : redsky (0)  

Feedback:   All (3)  |   Reviews (0)  |   Comments (3)  |   Replies (0)

Other:   Replies Received (2)  |   Trust Ratings (4)

Replies Received

Replies to your reviews or comments.
Shown : 1-2 of 2  

Type Site Feedback / Review Date
Reply
1
Visit DDF Network

DDF Network
(6)
Reply of redsky's Comment from Monahan:

I'm a big DDF fan and their content soars over most other sites.

That said, I've had very erratic D/L experience since December with, maybe, 75% of the D/L's flying warp speed and the other 25% crawling at the indicated 15-20 kbs. And the times when the slow speeds happen are not consistent at all.

I agree that it's probably a result of a combination of available bandwidth and server issues but what I really don't understand is why it's only DDF that has this huge difference in speeds when other sites, while they have some variations, are much more consistent.


01-28-10  04:12pm

Reply
2
Visit DDF Network

DDF Network
(6)
Reply of redsky's Comment from anyonebutme:

DDF is still giving about 10 genuinely new updates (pics & video) each week throughout their network. Bandwidth is always an issue for all sites, but just keep in mind that this is not something the owners can just "flip a switch" and speeds are faster. Bandwidth is not an infinite resource, it is something that is shared amongst many people at a time. And despite what everyone likes to claim, bandwidth is not *that* cheap, nor are the servers which are required to keep the pipe full. We're not talking the 10mbps cable internet connections, DDF has at least a 10gbps connection, probably much faster than that. But divide it out amongst the popularity of the site. Many other factors too, like DDF is a popular target of hackers who constantly bombard their servers trying to sniff out usable password combinations. It all takes their toll on the performance of their equipment.

They are trying to provide the best connection to everyone, but their are some limits that are not so easily controlled.


01-24-10  03:07pm


*Message rows highlighted in light orange are replies to replies.

Shown : 1-2 of 2  

Home - Sites - Users - Reviews - Comments - Categories - Forum

Contact Us - Announcements - FAQ's - Terms & Rules - Porn Review - Webmasters

Protecting Minors
We are strong supporters of RTA and ICRA, two of the most recognized self labeling organizations. Our site is properly labeled to assist in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content. For information about filtering tools, check this site.

DISCLAIMER: ALL MODELS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.

To report child pornography, go directly to ASACP!  We're proud to be a corporate sponsor.
Have concerns or questions about porn addiction?  We recommend this helpful resource.

Copyright © 2007 Ranks.com, Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.


Loaded in 4.8 seconds.