Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
- Attractive collection of girls
- Good lighting and composition in most sets
- Site navigation is fine
- I guess the videos are OK, although check out other reviews for those... it's not my scene
- Pictures look OK at 1200 pixel resolution
- A few natural bushes, in addition to the usual dominance of completely shaved models.
- So-called "poster size" images (the "big" size option) are horrible quality with no fine detail in the vast majority of photosets.
Sorry, but I just had to blow the cover on this site. The Best Porn gave Zemani's image quality an "A+" which is so, so misleading. (Misleading enough that I signed up in the hope that things were good there now, but I was very disapointed.)
You guys at The Best Porn should take a second look -- you said the images are so sharp even when you zoom in on the big images (which are 4000 pixels or higher.) Well that's because they've applied HEAPS of false sharpening. Maybe 1 or 2 percent of sets are OK, but the other 98% are full of digital artifacts like jagged edges and pixelation in the model's eyes that look like they upscaled the image from a smaller size. Last year I commented on the full-size sample images, and they have taken them off the site now, only offering small samples in pop-up boxes. I'm not surprised. Beware!
It's a shame, because if the images were high quality like Met-art (which they're not) then they'd have a great site because the girls, settings and compositions are just fine.
*Newbie reviews and ratings don't count toward a site's overall score/rank until the user reaches the Rookie status level (5 points). This rule is needed to help prevent fake (or heavily biased) profiles and reviews.
User Comments (4)
Ask a question, give quick feedback, warnings, etc.
I just joined this site a few days ago and so far, it isn't bad at all. It is an "Art" or "Nude" site, mostly what I call "Girl in the woods" stuff, but many of the models are exclusive. The non-exclusive models are top-tier (perhaps from before they were mainstream), and all of the models are, for the most part, absolutley flawless.
I definitely see the granularity, mentioned elsewhere in feedback, in many of the larger images, even brand new posts. This leads me to believe that the host is drawing on older images that are previously unreleased..or he just doesn't want anybody zooming in or printing razor sharp, life-sized images of the models and thinks the grainy look is artsy. (Remember when the images in Penthouse Magazine had that odd glow/fuzz effect?) It's distracting but not terminal.
I'll do a full review in a few days once I 've had a chance to look around.
Hmm, after reading reviews by you other folks, I checked out the samples on this site. Yes, very disappointing. The so-called "super high-res" 4000 pixel images appear to be just tiny images that have been upscaled to 4000. There's no detail in the images at all.
I really wish more sites that cheat this way (calling pics "high res" when they're not) would be called out over it. Anyone can take a 1000 pixel image and rescale it in Photoshop to 4000 or 6000, but what's the point? We want REAL hi-res, i.e. images that were actually captured at 3000+ with their original fine detail.
Not a mega-site, but a smaller site that started in 2006. Softcore teen glamor. Some very attractive models, nice high-quality photography. If you've never joined the major mega-sites for softcore teen glamor, then join those first, because there are many quality sites out there. But this is a nice addition to the category.
I dont know what we european clients must do in the future to join a site , pay mutch more , dont think so .
Here the same problem , advertising 29,95 dollars but once on the sign-up page it is 29,95 euro's , send a mail to cc-bill what answer did i get . You must send a mail to the webmaster , i'm getting realy sick and tired from it all.
By the way FTV-girls has the same problem , send a mail to the webmaster , stil no answer .
I dont understand why the webmasters want to work with such payment sites , i hope they realise they are losing a lot of clients .
Protecting Minors We are strong supporters of RTA and ICRA, two of the most recognized self labeling organizations. Our site is properly labeled to assist in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content. For information about filtering tools, check this site.
DISCLAIMER: ALL MODELS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
To report child pornography, go directly to ASACP! We're proud to be a corporate sponsor.
Have concerns or questions about porn addiction? We recommend this helpful resource.