Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
- Many very attractive models
- Sensual hardcore scenes and solo
- Mix of European and US models
- Great photography and videography
- Good update schedule - 3 per week
- Login doesn't time out
- Material improving in terms of quality and creativity
- $=£ regional pricing
- Short on ethnic diversity
- Likewise for ages - most models are very young
- A few anal scenes, not really my thing
- Likewise for group
- Basic browsing/searching facilities
- Could do with a just little more tease
- Arguably a bit formulaic
- Not all videos and photosets correspond
I've never really been much into hardcore; but following an enjoyable join at Joymii, this new-fangled artcore genre is growing on me (something is growing, anyway) - although a bit idealised, I like the portrayal of sharing sex between couples - and taken with a pinch of salt, I find it very arousing.
So I figured I'd take advantage of a good offer I received and try it out.... speaking of which, I'll get the main negative out of the way. This seems to have joined the ranks of sites who think that $1=£1; so the price for those of us in the UK is about 60% higher. I'm skirting over this since the offer I received seemed to work in $, but UK/Euro users may want to try joining via eg Tunnelbear.
The basic stats of the site:
* Approx 150 models
* Approx 300 photo sets, dating back to 2008, approx 60 shots in each, in zips, up to 4K
* Approx 200 videos, from 2009, approx 10-15 mins, in combinations of WMV/MPEG/MOV, up to 1080
The look of the site is clean and modern, but the navigation is fairly basic; there is a model index; then just a list of updates, either all in one page, just all videos, or browsing all updates by theme: GB/GG/Group/Solo. They have enough material here to invest in a bit more ease of use; but it's nothing to complain too much about. Clicking into each gallery allows you to rate and comment on the gallery, which is a nice touch - although there are plenty of daft ones there.
The sites's tagline - and the theme - is Beautiful erotica, which I guess sums it up; hardcore sex, but more tender, realistic and creatively/artfully shot than regular porn sites. Actually, looking at the earlier material, they seem to have started out largely with solo photoshoots - I found them a bit clinical and dull, but they have got into their stride - it's good to see a site where the material is getting better as opposed to going downhill like so many.
It's very, very similar to Joymii - I think Joymii started afterwards so I suspect it borrowed heavily from X-Art - imitation and flattery, etc. It is therefore very easy to compare the two; so I'll expand on a few differences/similarities:
* Models: both sites have a mix of US and European models; many popular girls appear there, and there is large overlap between the two. But X-Art focuses more on the 18-21 range; I prefer a slightly broader range, but either way they are all stunning.
* The photography and videography in both are without fault. However, I find a little more creativeness in Joymii's camera angles, colour and sets; X-Art's sets are a bit over-idealised, tropical cabanas and the like. OTOH, some recent videos at X-Art have a bit more of a story - although there's no dialog, they have lent it a very cinematic feel, which is interesting and adds to the atmosphere. In particularly a couple of voyeuristic scenes which - with the subjects implied consent/collusion, is very exciting - more of this please!
* Each site has a fairly similar split of solo, girl/girl and girl/boy material; all of which works for me, although I'm more interested in the actual sex scenes here. X-Art goes a bit further with some group sex scenes and also some anal; neither of which really work for me.
* Joymii has the better site design (over-AJAXing it notwithstanding); I also like the fact that all updates are paired - one photo set and one video per scene. Many videos on X-Art don't have matching sets.
* Both sites could do with just a bit more of an element of tease. The clothes come off just a bit too quickly, and whereas I can understand they don't want to feature girls dolled up in tawdry lingerie, some more undressing wouldn't go amiss.
Overall, this is a great site; and although possibly one of the originals, it is good that other sites in the genre - as listed in Elephant's post on the forum - are keeping it on it's toes - some of the newer material there has very high production values to keep them in the running. I slightly preferred Joymii, but purely as a matter of personal taste; so I'll score this only slightly lower - but it loses another point or two for heavily biased regional pricing!
*Newbie reviews and ratings don't count toward a site's overall score/rank until the user reaches the Rookie status level (5 points). This rule is needed to help prevent fake (or heavily biased) profiles and reviews.
Anybody else having trouble downloading from this site. It's terribly slow and can take upwards of 15-20 minutes just to download even the 960X540 file format. I really enjoy the site but I had to cancel my subscription because of this issue.
Following my recent review, my subscription ends in a few days and this is my last time home, so I've just downloaded the last material I will get from here....
We kept a film with my favourite model Susie (Dido elsewhere) to watch at the end... what a shocker. It was a washed-out, blocky, pixelated mess - I can't believe anything this technically poor was put on a professional site, effectively unwatchable. As I said in my review, clearly no-one is bothering to check on the quality of the material any more.
I also quickly looked at another film - it was a DP scene with James Deen, so it had a pretty high uggh factor to start with but it did have a sort of creepy fascination. The girl was a scraggy little thing with buck teeth, an average little porn girl and a long way short of the standard x-art used to have. It was just shot from the middle distance with no style, and the end was careless - a guy came on her face, a quick clunk edit to a shot of her with obvious fake cum for 2 seconds and clunk, the film stopped. No time or care taken at all.
These two films sum up why I am out of this site... It really isn't glamcore any more.
I for one wish X-Art would hurry up and launch their harder-hardcore version -- it that is indeed still in the pipeline.
I keep looking for videos that explore more vigorous anal and facials but with X-Art models, style, production values and beauty.
One idea I've become increasingly drawn to is seeing "glamour bukkake" or high-end, high-quality art videos devoted to women consuming semen slowly from their faces. It doesn't have to be a gross-out 20 men who provide the semen, but it might be from 2 or 3 guys.
The point is there really aren't any HQ artistic videos exploring the semen fetish today out there. Glamorous facials that take some camera time (like 5-15 minutes) and show lots of semen worshiping and slow semen eating -- this sort of fetish I would love to see from X-Art.
All with lots of eye contact.
Many men get off only after the male actor has ejaculated. For that very reason, X-Art and other glamour sites ought to spend more time on the post-cum head and various fetishistic ways of eating cum. Perhaps from champagne glasses or pacifiers, perhaps just right off another female model's face, perhaps off a glass table top.
But something harder-edged and more fetishistic is in order. Not gross and mindless, like "1000 Facials" or some German/Japanese bukkake high-volume site, but something artistic and expressive of the love a woman can show for a man's sperm.
I joined this Website lst week with a 1 year subscription. Since then i'm struggeling with a lot of technical issues. Contacting Support but there is no solution:
- session timeout after 15 minutes, re-login forced
- Password is showing in clear text, not masked
- missing Login-button on Login-site
- missing file details on WMV-Files (runtime, codec, etc.)
- filesize of the Videos up to 1,4 GByte for 20 minutes (HD)
- downloading via IE10 native download Option results in Long time waiting (up to 60 minutes), downloadspeed starts with 2MByte/s and Drops down to 300kByte/s. some downloadmanager dosn't work (FDM)
The have nice Videos and pitureset's, but the usability of the Website is really nerving and not user-friendly.
I've had subscriptions at X-Art twice. The women are almost all gorgeous (d'oh), although a number of my favorites from 2011 are no longer appearing. Of late the videos have gotten (to me) repetitive and tedious. Far less g/g than previously and a lot more b/g, where they have fallen into their own pattern for every scene. I do prefer their gentle approach to sex over most h/c (no spitting, choking, atm, 40-min bangs) but now it's pretty boring.
X-Art has a new feature I just noticed. Live cams. I don't think it's a service that X-Art itself created. It's more like a link to a live cam feed that X-Art links to. So X-Art members can watch live cams, for free for the public chats, or by paying a fee to enter the private chats. Just like a lot of the adult sites seem to be doing.
I remember the old days when Met-Art had their live cam shows. But that was different, in that Met-Art itself created the live cam shows, and allowed members to watch the shows the girls put on for free (public chats), or by paying a fee to watch the private chats. The Met-Art cams were special, because the girls were regulars, and the shows they put on, which were mainly not that explicit, were really audience friendly, and the girls often developed a rapport with the audience members. It was more like a club than the live cams that are offered today.
Many of the live cams today, although supposedly free, are basically designed to cost the members money. The old Met-Art live cams were less designed to cost the members money. You could enjoy the girls shows for many hours each day for free.
Unfortunately, Met-Art dropped that service many years ago. They did offer a link to a live cam service afterwards, but that service was more like the ones that are currently being offered, which are designed to make money off the members, instead of being truly free.
Protecting Minors We are strong supporters of RTA and ICRA, two of the most recognized self labeling organizations. Our site is properly labeled to assist in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content. For information about filtering tools, check this site.
DISCLAIMER: ALL MODELS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
To report child pornography, go directly to ASACP! We're proud to be a corporate sponsor.
Have concerns or questions about porn addiction? We recommend this helpful resource.