This site's members content is identical to Sex See (80.0). The members area may have subtle differences in navigation/features. We do allow reviews and comments for clones of all types, but we recommend reviewing the source site to keep them in one location.
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
- Access to network, with several interesting sites such as Asian 18, Ass meat, Sorority Sluts, etc. Mostly hardcore stuff gathered from various other studios including 21 sextury, Fusion X etc. Overall all about 3766 scenes on ten.com
- Decent amount of content, but nowhere near the likes of Videobox. (Anal(1110 videos) Tits(3218 videos) and even less when it comes to fetish content like BDSM or BBW)
- Navigation is relatively easy, it's easy to go to different sites in the network, easy to find specific categories (BDSM, Teen etc) as long as you're only looking for fairly mainstream stuff. No really niche stuff
- Several types of streaming available (from standard to HQ) although only around 1768 trully HQ scenes
- They have an iphone app. Couldn't test it out since I don't have an iPhone, but I guess it's a nice bonus.
- No downloads of any kind, only streaming.
- Several sites share the content. The same scenes from 21 sextury can be seen on ass meat (the anal focused site) and ten.com.
- Several categories are rather obscure. There is a WTF category, not sure what that is supposed to mean. Also gonzo and POV are available but the content is the same for both.
- No easy to search studio page.
- Gay porn is mixed into the regular porn, so out of 1110 anal videos about half are "his first gay sex/ his first gay cock"
Ten.com and the entire network offered here is a decent option if you want to experience several studios and only want streaming, but it's by no means a mind blowing experience and almost in all cases you'd be better off with a bigger network.
First of all I understand a few months back they offered download as well as streaming, but this isn't the case anymore. The site is all streaming now, which works well but might put many people off so be warned. I had no issues streaming in different resolutions, but again, there is no way to save scenes.
Now that that's out of the way let's look at the good part. There are several good scenes available here, some from DVD's some from other sites and studios. It's relatively easy to search through them either using categories or searching for a star's name or a studio granted you know the studio name since there is no main studio page listing everyone who contributed content here.
Some categories are a bit misleading and several are redundant (why do we need a small tits, college and pettite when all lead to the same handfull of scenes?). Also I couldn't find an easy way to filter the gay porn. Luckily the previews are animated so you can see exactly what type of scene you're getting before clicking on it.
There are some ads in the main page of the site and the update schedule is a bit old (it was telling me about some scenes that were uploaded two days ago,) but overall the technical aspect of the site is not bad. A studio page and more relevant categories could help, as would a top hottest scenes or top new updated scenes, but overall it works okay.
The scenes themselves are very varied, depending from studio to studio. Some are hotter than others and some were rather disappointing on who or in quality, but again it depends on who originally created them. Overall I don't think there is any exclusive content here, which is a shame.
Bottom line: the site is okay, but not stellar. The lack of pictures or downloads really hinders as does the lack of exclusive content. Overall I'd say join some other bigger network and get more bang for your buck. However if you're really bored with the major sites and have some cash to spare you might want to try this network, who knows you could find a studio you really like and follow them next.
*Newbie reviews and ratings don't count toward a site's overall score/rank until the user reaches the Rookie status level (5 points). This rule is needed to help prevent fake (or heavily biased) profiles and reviews.
User Comments (6)
Ask a question, give quick feedback, warnings, etc.
I just saw the review from TBP and visited the site. They are now advertising that you can keep movies for life! That means NO DRM! Considering that this site has a TBP discount and adds 4 movies per day, I think that it is time to reconsider joining!
DRM Protection is such a stupendous negative that IMHO, 20 points should be automatically deducted, like when a figure skater goes into a jump and falls on her face. I wouldn't even hack into a DRM site (if I even knew how to do such a thing). BOYCOTT DRM sites until this onerous practice ceases.
Protecting Minors We are strong supporters of RTA and ICRA, two of the most recognized self labeling organizations. Our site is properly labeled to assist in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content. For information about filtering tools, check this site.
DISCLAIMER: ALL MODELS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
To report child pornography, go directly to ASACP! We're proud to be a corporate sponsor.
Have concerns or questions about porn addiction? We recommend this helpful resource.