Current Member for over 3 months (at the time of review).
- Very large archive of files going back to 2004, although there are a lot of gaps.
- Very quick and reliable downloads, always maxes out my internet connection (around 2 MBytes/sec).
- Films are very well made and very stylish.
- Plenty of diversity in the models.
- Mostly exclusive content, but some has logos of other sites like Marc Dorcel.
- Multiple sizes and resolutions of photos & videos, although I only ever download the highest available for any update
- Streaming available, again I haven't tried it..
- A lot of the earlier material is very low definition, as low as 360p. Low bitrate makes it unwatchable on a large screen.
- The website is poorly laid out. New updates aren't clearly dated and the names on the updates are very inconsistant.
- The cross-site advertising is a pain.
- Many of the photo sets don't have zip files.
- Many photo sets are of very poor quality. Many are out of focus, poorly lit, and low definition.
- There seems to be a lot of duplicated material with different names.
- I'm not really sure if there is any actual new material. After joining I noticed that Met had actually announced buying the Ninn archives, rather than the Ninn site, so it is possible that they are just re-releasing old material at higher definition.
- Although it is possible to vote & comment, there are very few votes and almost no comments, so there is no feel of any community.
- There are quite a few dead links and empty tabs in the updates. For example the 2006 tab is empty.
Michael Ninn is mainly very stylized and fetishistic material, some of which is genuinely artistic. Films and associated photo sets are released together at varying frequencies.
I joined this site as a special offer when joining SexArt. It gave an option of a very cheap membership within one hour of joining SexArt. I did a quick look around, and thought this site might be interesting. Unfortunately I had only seen some Solo Erotica and Innocence material, I had missed the abusive stuff. I'm afraid it isn't really my thing - I am very aware of the nasty abusive side of modern porn, which is why I despise so much of it, and a lot of the material on this site is exactly the kind of stuff I don't want to see. Much of the material isn't just fetishist, it is very nasty, aggressive and often looks very violent. The girls frequently seem to be in extreme discomfort, if not pain. There is a huge amount of slapping, humiliation and abuse. The BG material is pretty much 100% anal, and often shockingly brutal. Having said that, the films are well made and very imaginative and must have a high budget for porn, and I have found maybe 10% of the films which I can enjoy. The photo sets are mostly a waste of time.
I'm not sure how this site is meant to fit in with the other Met Art sites which, except for the mysterious Magiksex, all seem to be done with great respect to the performers. To be honest,the presence of this kind of material made me question continuing with any sites on the Met Art network. They need to be a bit careful at least with the cross site advertising if their network is going to include material like this.
It seems that the material is old, and with no comments or interaction and a somewhat uneven release schedule the whole thing has an air of a neglected backwater. It really is material for the most hardened porn consumer, certainly not for couples, and my wife and I found a lot of it sickening. I won't be renewing the membership.
*Newbie reviews and ratings don't count toward a site's overall score/rank until the user reaches the Rookie status level (5 points). This rule is needed to help prevent fake (or heavily biased) profiles and reviews.
User Comments (1)
Ask a question, give quick feedback, warnings, etc.
Protecting Minors We are strong supporters of RTA and ICRA, two of the most recognized self labeling organizations. Our site is properly labeled to assist in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content. For information about filtering tools, check this site.
DISCLAIMER: ALL MODELS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
To report child pornography, go directly to ASACP! We're proud to be a corporate sponsor.
Have concerns or questions about porn addiction? We recommend this helpful resource.