Three Pillows (0)
Was a member approx. 1 month prior to this review.
||- seems to be run by the people who're bisexuals themselves
- pretty good variety of actions
- quite good models
- lots of relevant extras ("bi position of the week", bi cartoons etc.), making it kind of 'portal'
- seem to organize some shoots themselves with members comments (what members want to see) taken into account
||- video quality
- video quality
- video quality
- did I already say "video quality?" :-)
- most videos are in other-than-English languages w/o subtitles (not that it matters that much though for this kind of content)
- site design is quite poor
||The site is quite interesting as it looks not exactly usual porn site with adult content only, but more as a portal for bisexual (mostly MMF) people.
Most of the content is exclusive, but not shoot by them themselves or according to their guidelines; lots of content is bought from now defunct bi sites (they say it openly). This old content is usually horrible in video (and sometimes cameraguy work) quality. Sometimes they shoot it themselves, but (unfortunately) not too often.
Bottom line: if you're into MMF bi sex, you should definitely try it (despite all the shortcomings, other bi sites seem to be even worse), if not - still can be good if you're bored of the same patterns and are not afraid to become bi just because of looking at MMF sex :-); beware of video quality though (very low by today standards, but in this niche there might not be that much choice).
Reply To Review