Stripper Facials (1)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- You’re only out $9.95 on joining
- Videos and photos
- Some attractive unknown models
- It is updating
||- Streaming only
- Small site
- Old, old, old videos
- Some unattractive unknown models
- Photos but no zips
||Two things came to my mind not long after logging into this site for the first time. First, if I were to create a website it would definitely look a lot like this. Seriously, I have no knowledge or skills in creating website nor do I have access to anything decent to put on such website, so it would look terrible and have almost nothing to offer. Second, as Warren Buffet said, it’s good to learn from your mistakes but it’s better to learn from other people’s mistakes. That’s the real value of Pornusers: no one else needs to make the same mistake I did in joining this site.
This site says that it’s affiliated with Mike South, a man-about-porn for many years. He’s in all of the videos (and if you want some creepy insight into this site, for whatever reason he seems to be wearing the same underwear in all the scenes).
In the interests of being fair I’ll address the positive aspects of this site first: a couple of the scenes feature beautiful women in sexual situations. There are facials in every scene. Unfortunately, the good news ends here.
Now for the bad news:
• I may have assumed too much, but with a site called “Stripper Facials” I expected some element of stripping (pole dancing, lap dancing) and facials. There is only one scene I can find with any of that. The rest of the scenes are billed as strippers getting facials. The problem with that is that this is conceptually no different from waitresses or nurses getting facials. It still looks like standard porn. For someone looking for stripper themed porn, this isn’t it.
• The preview pages are misleading. A prospective member is told there are three different file resolutions: “Hi Def, Standard Def and Dial up sized full length videos.” Sounds good. But once inside only one video is offered in anything close to HD. For the other scenes, the HD and SD both come in at 720x480 but the bitrate is higher for the “HD” file (2500 vs 900).
• How long ago was 720x480 at 2500 kb/s considered HD? While the site boasts of regular updates, most of those updates appear to have been shot in the last millennium when 720x480 might have been HD. Seriously, given the looks of the models and the video quality these videos were likely shot a long time ago.
• Many of the models are just marginally attractive. Part of this is that so many of them have the typical big hair, heavy makeup look of the 1990s, but part of it is also that many of the models aren’t all that attractive.
• There are currently only 30 scenes uploaded but two of those have broken links.
• The videos are streaming only.
• There are photos, but no zips
The site does promise updates and it does deliver. There have been several updates since I joined but unfortunately those updates are videos that are like the others that are here: they have a distinct look of having been recorded as long as twenty years ago. For the ‘new’ uploads, there is no improvement in video resolution.
The site itself is laid out in a simple way, which I’ll never fault, but the overall look harkens back to the days when we all suffered with dial-up and site design was necessarily simple. Simple is one thing, outdated is another. This look is outdated.
The bottom line here? Even at a low monthly price of $9.95 this is far from a good value. The overall concept is one which could be done so well but it isn’t here. If the site doesn’t plan to shoot new stripper facial scenes with modern equipment and offer them in true HD (with downloads) then the least they could do is provide a time machine to take the members back in time to when this could have been a great site. My estimate is somewhere around 1999 would be about right. But hey, consider that you could get filthy rich selling Y2K fears.
Reply To Review