18 Eighteen (0)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- Lots of content.
- Mostly cute models.
- Choice of small or large pics.
- Sticks to the "eighteen-y" niche
- Trial gives you full access, but join with a back up processor if you can. See below.
||- Navigation is a hassle, until you get used to it.
- Pics are not top-notch quality and have a grainy appearance.
- Vids section needs organization.
- Search function is bare-bones
- Don't read the text which accompanies the photo-sets, unless you think these girls are actually virgins.
- Cancelling can be a hassle. Save your sub ID number and other info.
||I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I really like this site. This is mainly because of the nature of the content and not so much the physical quality of it, which leaves a bit to be desired. I'm refering to the pics mainly since I'm not much into video.
Going into the archives I was impressed that sets going back to 1999 still offer pics in large format, and by and large they look fair. If you look at pics that old at ATK, for example, ATK's look ancient by comparison. I understand that large size doesn't equal high-quality, but bear in mind this is a magazine site, and the pics have a magazine-ish look to them. Are they actually scans? I don't know. In the newer sets the large pics (landscape format) fill up my 22 inch monitor and don't look too bad at all. A great many look downright excellent.
There is a marked emphasis on white panties which is as much a plus for me as it will be a negative for others. Elvis would have a good time here. As for the models: they are typically very cute and plain girls are scarce. There is definitely a teeny-bopperish feel to the site and the models fit perfectly with that kind of thing.
Elvis and me, we'd be mates.
A word on the vids. The few I've downloaded so far look good, though some are so grainy they are unwatchable. The "submitted" vids section is very good, from what I've seen.
I've only been here a week so I can't comment on updates. I'm here to collect the backlog anyway.
The trial is no longer a full-trial, but now offers only limited access to the material.
Reply To Review