Real Peachez (1)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- Gorgeous petite model who has been active for many years
- Decent balance of videos, candids and videos
- Incredible performer, doing just about my favourite amateur BJs
- Billing by CCBill with option to choose own username/password
- Lots of download options (quality/dimension/format) for videos
- Zips of some galleries available in various dimensions
- Recent galleries have direct link to corresponding video update
- Many galleries divided into HQ photos and screengrabs
- Discount membership to Club Jenni (not pre-checked)
||Points marked with * don't bother me personally:
- Regional pricing. Very expensive for the amount of content
- Tour promises daily updates – nothing new since March
- Tour also advertises monthly contest – doesn’t seem to exist
- Although some content is new, a lot appears to be rotated
- Archives seem incomplete as a lot of videos missing/removed
- Store, FAQ, and Girlfriends inaccessible/not working
- Video aspect ratios don’t work properly
- Blog, Journal, and Our Models no longer appear to be updated
- Sort options don’t work properly (eg, sorting by ‘most recent’)
- Basic navigation – vauge titles and no option to filter by genre
- Zips not available for around half of albums
- Chronically slow download speeds (approx 150kbs)
- Flash video auto-plays on page load*
||This could be an amazing site, but the woeful navigation, lack of updates and missing content all contribute towards a pretty scrappy website at best.
Peachez is a superb performer, particularly since she started doing blowjobs which has added an extra dimension to a site that was previously fairly repetitive. She looks gorgeous with a slim figure, tiny, perky little boobs and a beautiful pair of legs topped by the perfect bum.
The majority of content is strip tease, masturbation and insertion, but there are a lot of blowjob videos now too. Most content is shot indoors, but there are a few galleries of her flashing in public or posing poolside. There are also a lot of candids from her trips to various adult conferences/awards which are worth looking at.
The website is divided into several sections across the top: Photos, Movies, Our Models*, Webcams, About Me, Girlfriends**, Journal*, Blogs*, Forums**, Store** and FAQ**. A lot of sections are no longer updated (*) or don’t work (**).
Currently 186 galleries, averaging around 100 photos each. Galleries are displayed as thumbnails which animate on mouse-over to show a sample of images, along with the gallery title, number of photos, number of screencaps, date added and member’s rating.
The majority of albums have the option to view images at different dimensions (1024px, 1280px and 1600px). Around a half of galleries have the option to download zips of images in these dimensions. A handful of galleries also link you directly to the corresponding video. There doesn’t seem to be any pattern as to what features are/aren’t available as the oldest gallery I could find had zips available, but a newer one didn’t.
79 movies with animated thumbnails giving a gist of the video, title, running time and date added. Once you click into the movie there’s a short (often generic) description and a flash video that auto-plays (annoying).
There are plenty of viewing and download options for movies:
- Mobile: 3GP 352x288 and MP4 320
- 1500k and 3000k MP4, Quicktime and WMV
I have a big problem with aspect ratios from videos that I’ve downloaded. Most seem to display in VLC as a perfect square, so you have to set the aspect ratio manually. This seems to be a problem in post-production as the video watermark actually extends beyond the right-hand side of the video into the black bars on the side meaning the video doesn’t fill the screen at fullscreen.
Peachez is an experienced performer and has been online for something like ten years. For collectors, though, you’ll be frustrated to find that this isn’t a full archive of Sarah’s work. There is a lot of missing content, including more recent blowjobs. The site just seems to be coasting along doing the bear minimum it can to keep subscriptions up. A lot of content is new (one of her recent BJ videos mentioned it being 2013), but it appears a lot of the content is rotated. Updates are also incredibly sporadic – several updates from 12-13 March, but nothing since.
The website is massively buggy/incomplete with lots of features that don’t work or aren’t being used properly. Here’s a few examples:
NAVIGATION: You can only sort updates by name, date or popularity. Sorting by date doesn’t seem to work as, for example, when you sort movies the most recent is 2012, but then there’s a few from 2010, 2009 and then 2013.
There is no way to filter by genre because keywords haven’t been set up. So if you want to view her blowjob videos, you have to go through every page. Worse still, sometimes it’s not obvious what videos are blowjobs and what are not because they have such vague names (eg, ‘4th of July’). The search box at the top hasn’t been configured properly as it contains irrelevant categories like ‘MILF’, ‘Busty’ etc (not relevant for Peachez).
BROKEN FEATURES: Girlfriends comes up with an error saying ‘insert code here’, My Store redirects to a domain holding page, Forums redirects to the RealPeachez home page and FAQ is blank.
There is also an alphabetized navigation bar across the top which, whatever letter you click on, takes you to the same update. Obviously it’s just a website template that hasn’t been set up properly. Even on the preview side of the site there’s a few broken links (including the ‘join’ link in several places).
NO LONGER UPDATING: The following pages no longer seem to be updated: Our Models (last updated February 2013), Journal (last updated April 2012), and Blog (last updated January 2013). Site-wide, there hasn’t been an update since March 2013 (not even rotated content)
If you’re new to Sarah, you could do worse things than join her website, but if you have followed her work for any number of years, her site is buggy, incomplete, poorly updated and rather disappointing. The amount of new, unseen content and lack of updates do nothing to justify the price.
Reply To Review