Puma Swede (1)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- Puma is hot as hell and knows how to make dirty nasty videos (good about of dirty talk which is always my favorite)
- site really shows off how hot Puma can be. many of the scenes are ffm, and include some specialty videos (rough play, feet, etc)
- weekly cam show with archives available (in flash)
- Julia Ann, Deauxma, Filthy Cute Online, Francesca, Charlee Chase, Sara Jay, Curious Gabby, Bobbi Eden, Carmen Valentine, Vickyathome, Angelina Castro, Nikki Benz sites all included in membership (I think that's a good deal for the $25/month)
- site includes forum and blog - but I haven't found these compelling.
- pictures are also included; can be downloaded as zips :). Over 100 pix per set. About 200 sets available.
- weekly live shows are the highlight of the site.
||- Basic organization - for example only organization for videos is by broad category: g/g bt, solo, boy/girl.
- those who don't like fake boobs, will be unhappy with the surgery Puma had
- The content stretches back to 2007 with about 200 videos available. Maybe my expectations are too high, but I think there should be more. To be fair the $25/month price tag is a little lower than some competitors.
- Range of quality from 1280 at 1 mbps to 860X480 at 2.5 mbps to 640X480 1.5 mbps quality. (really in this day and age I expect more.
||- I like Puma. She's not one of my favorites, but every time I come across content with her, I'm pleasantly surprised buy how she focusing on making great content. She knows how to be dirty without being raunchy.
Puma is a hot MILF, getting to the other side of MILF, and still hot as hell. I don't think I'd grab her site on her own, but it's a big plus in deciding to join the rest of the network. The live shows she does are out of this world - some of her best stuff is in the live section.
The lack of high quality scenes and the still growing catalog kept me from moving this site into the 90s. Everything here is good, I just feel like there isn't enough of it for the A+ score. But let me be clear - the stuff that is here is great work - just a little flawed.
Reply To Review