Devon Lee (1)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- Devon is the archetype of a big titted blond.
- Devon has some acting chops, she can take an idea and run with it.
- 15 site network included -although I'm learning most of those sites are no longer updated :(. Still there enough good stuff in the back catalog to keep you very busy.
- Dylan Ryder (active), Ashley Fires (active), Aallyah Love (active), Bruno B, Hanna Hilton, and others are part of network.
- About 72 videos included
- Still participates with her ask me feature (or at least was back in March
- About 70 image sets
- Several download options including iPhone, WMV, MOV, PSP, and viewable in flash.
- Good variety: Girl/Girl, Solo, Boy/Girl. Some stuff from her feature movies. Plenty of hot stuff.
- Well shot. Cameras are good, lighting and directing is professional.
||- No longer updated (last update was January of 2012 - same month as TBP's review, wonder if it was done just for them)
- Older content is not in HD
- Ads in members' site (I know some find this highly objectionably - I myself don't really care)
- Live shows not archived (says they are, but I can't make it work).
- Organization can be clunky, but there's not that much here that you're likely to get lost anyway :(
- Only about 15 vids in HD.
||It's an average site with above average talent. It's a shame it's not updated anymore, but there's plenty here if you like her work.
If it wasn't included in the network I joined I would have passed on this site.
There's a lot to like her (if only there was new stuff coming). There's a "Devon Corner" where you have access to her blog, twitter feed, personal life pix and vid updates. Unfortunately, not even her twitter feed has been active in months.
Bottom Bottom Line:
I like Devon Lee, so I was pleased to download some of her stuff that I didn't already have. If you like her a lot the price might be worth it. If you're interested in the rest of the network the price is worth it for a month, but probably no more.
Reply To Review