18 Only Girls (2)
Was a member approx. 1 month prior to this review.
||NOTE: I joined this site for the hardcore videos. I'm not a softcore guy or a photo guy, so I'm writing this review from the perspective of a guy looking for hardcore video scenes.
- A lot of hot girls. If you are familiar with the slender, tight look of European porn girls, then you will know the type of girls they feature. Many of the well known European porn girls can be found here...but this may be a bad thing if you're tired of seeing the same European girls from other sites.
- Very functional site design with all of the features you would hope to find on a modern porn site (streaming for each scene, nice search options, clean attractive layout).
- Downloadable files are offered in a nice variety of sizes and the video quality of the downloadable files is quite good.
- Fairly frequent updates...however, there is a problem with the updates, which I will cover in the "cons" below.
||- There can be frustrating camera work (too many closeups and odd camera angle choices that prevent you from seeing the girl or the action).
- Not many hardcore scenes...a large portion of the scenes are softcore masturbation vids.
- They update with new content often, but the problem is that many of the updates are just a photo set with no corresponding video. I have read that Diesel Media often posts the video on their other site Young Legal Porn. This seems like an attempt to get people to subscribe to their other site in order to access the video that goes with the photo set.
- I joined this site hoping to see more "artsy" filming style advertised in the tour, but upon joining I found that many of the hardcore scenes did not have this style. Many of the hardcore scenes on 18onlygirls.com have a VERY similar look to other sites like Teen Mega World, Euro Teen Movs, and First Anal Quest - Same male actors, same girls, same camera work, etc.
||The hardcore scenes on 18onlygirls.com come in 2 filming styles: "artsy" and "traditional". The "artsy" scenes are filmed by 2 directors named Ray Man and Dirk Milton, while the more traditional style porn scenes are filmed by a director named Anton Rusakov.
If you check out the tour, it is clear that 18onlygirls.com advertises itself as an "artsy" site with professional, high-end camera work...but once you join you find that only a portion of their hardcore scenes feature this type of camera work. Once inside, you realize that a lot of the hardcore scenes on 18onlygirls.com are more traditional and appear to come from the same people who film scenes for other European sites like Teen Mega World and First Anal Quest - I can't confirm this, but the scenes look VERY similar to other Euro sites. On 18onlygirls.com, the director of these more "traditional" porn scenes goes by the name of Anton Rusakov. If you're at all familiar with European porn sites, you can instantly recognize the same camera work, same lighting, similar sets, and same males actors from the other European porn sites. I'm starting to wonder if all of the various European sites have their scenes filmed by the same people, then they just lease the content out. At this point I have joined a few different Euro porn networks, and most of these sites look like their scenes come from the same director and crew (scenes on 18onlygirls.com, firstanalquest.com, euroteenmovs.com, & Teen Mega World all look EXTREMELY similar). Many times I have seen the same scene duplicated on completely different European networks. One of the only Euro networks that seems to have their own unique filming style is the Teen Core Club Network.
So, if you have joined some of the popular European porn sites before, the Anton Rusakov scenes will look very familiar. I wouldn't have a problem with all of these European sites looking the same if the camera work were better. Most of these Euro sites suffer from the same frustrating camera angles. If you have read my reviews before, you know that I place a very high importance on camera angles. Camera angles are the most important part of any porn scene, because the camera angles determine if you can clearly see the sex and the girl's body...and I think we can all agree that the reason we watch porn is to see sex and girls' bodies. There's nothing worse than clicking on a new porn scene with anticipation only to be disappointed when the camera man spends large portions of the scene zooming in on just the girl's crotch and stomach, or just focuses on her ass. Then there's the dreaded face closeup. Seriously - what is the point of zooming in on a girl's face in a porn scene? I can see a girls face any time I want by just walking outside of my house. When a naked girl is having sex, I WANT TO SEE HER BODY, NOT JUST HER FACE! Why can't they zoom the camera out to show me her body AND her face at the same time? For some reason most camera men in porn still haven't figured this out. I wish all porn producers would eliminate face closeups completely. Another thing that bothers me is when a girl gives a blowjob, the camera man always feels to need to zoom in on girl's face - why not zoom out and use this opportunity to show off the girls body as she gives the blowjob? (the only site I have seen that zooms out during blowjobs is tryteens.com, so I applaud them for that). So there is some annoying camera work in the Anton Rusakov scenes. Most of these scenes are decent, but not great. There are a few gems, however, where they really nail the camera work.
So I had some frustration with traditional style "Anton Rusakov" scenes, but I found that the "artsy" scenes were actually more frustrating. The solo scenes and "artsy" hardcore scenes are filmed by 2 directors who go by the names Ray Man and Dirk Milton. I was very disappointed by the camera angles in these scenes. The film quality and lighting were excellent, but the annoying camera angles made these "artcore" scenes virtually unwatchable. I found that in these artcore scenes the camera would always be zoomed in and only focused on one part of the girl's body...so you rarely got a good view of the girl's entire figure. This was maddening to me - here you have these beautiful naked girls and they're only showing you her legs or her stomach. What the? In the artsy style hardcore scenes, the camera would often just take a side view and zoom in on just the 2 pelvises of the actors...no view of the penetration and no view of the girl's body. Ugh. You can have all expensive cameras in the world, but if you don't show the viewer what they want to see you are wasting megabytes on these scenes.
There are some decent Anton Rusakov scenes to be found here which are filmed in a more traditional style found on other European sites...but the "high-end" solo scenes and artsy hardcore scenes are almost unwatchable due to the frustrating camera work and baffling camera angles
Reply To Review