Digital Desire (2)
Was a member approx. 1 month prior to this review.
||- Great TBP deal of Digital Desire and DDGX for $22.99
- Some of the finest photography you will see on the internet. Resolution does vary though.
- Just about every top model you can name is on this site from Aria Giovanni to my favorite Eve Angel to Sandra Shine to Shay Laren.
- DIVX clips are HD but....you already know (See cons)
- DDGX has the more hardcore content on it, at one time these were separate sites, now you get both.
||- DRM on videos
- Inconsistent resolutions from week to week on pic sets
||First, if the webmaster for Digital Desire reads this, please take my advice and remove the DRM. I say this for a major reason beyond the obvious one. Most of the videos are not what I would even call keeper clips. The clips are good for one, maybe two viewings, after that I tired of them. This is, first and foremost a photography site and they do it as well as just about any site. The photos are why I join the site.
Which is the other reason that I spoke of earlier about removing the DRM. I have to wonder just how many people will never join this site to see the excellent top level photography just because of the DRM on videos? I understand the reason for DRM, but on the other hand, we can't go around letting a few bad apples ruin it for the rest of us. I even wonder if the missed new subscribers hurts worse than those few who share porn?
I really enjoyed this site and want to score it higher, up near 95, as one of my favorites and best in class in the glamour field, but I can't because of the DRM. I had read Drooler's review and since I hadn't been a member before, I figured the site would be fresh to me and it was. I will still probably come back in 6 months and join again for a month. The videos are crisp HD, which pisses me off even more about the DRM. The site navigates good enough, high res photos, zips, tons of the world's top models. All of it almost seems wasted since so many won't join because of the DRM. I highly recommend it, but remember DRM.
Reply To Review