Was a member approx. 2 months prior to this review.
||- They have over 2,000 DVDs
- Excellent TBP price of $14.95
- I believe only Videobox has more quanity than Vixeo, one thing that should be noted, those 2,000+ DVDs only consist of maybe 20 gay/tranny, so they have over 2,000 of either b/g, g/g or group.
- Quality is good for the most part. They are still saying DVD quality is 640x480 and that is what these clips are.
- Also has the best download speeds of any of the DVD sites I have been on.
||- Some of the very oldest scenes are cut into clips.
- Navigation still can't match Videobox, but it really doesn't look like anyone can match VB in that regard.
||This is #2 behind Videobox for me. I've been a member on Vixeo, 3 times in the last 6 months. They are delivering 2 updates per day, which doesn't compare with Videobox, but you also don't get a lot of filler DVDs that no one will want either. I believe one of the best ways to pick a DVD site is write down your favorite 10 models that are usually in DVDs, check the # of videos they have of each one. Usually if a site has 20 plus clips of the top models, you can bet it is a pretty good site.
You will rarely see a video on Vixeo that has under "stars" "unknown". Vixeo surprised me the first time I joined it. Which I did because of a couple of my favorites, Eva Angelina and Nautica Thorn had several movies that I hadn't seen before.
DVD sites for me have hit their peak. Very few of these sites will ever be able to offer all of their content on HD, mainly because of space limitations, could you imagine having 2,000 HD dvds? Talk about server crashes!
Also, I am finding less new talent coming into the DVD porn world, and instead, going to solo sites, to release their own stuff.
If you get tired of Videobox, try Vixeo out, I believe it is the next best, with Pornstarxs and DVDbox following a step behind. They have 3 pages, 6 full DVDs on each with Eva for example and even two full pages of Kayla Marie which is I believe the most out of the DVD sites for Kayla. It is a good value no doubt, recommeded!
Reply To Review