In The Crack (1)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- One of the highest quality technical sites on the internet. Breakdown in bottom line.
- Updates started slow in 2001, but are now coming at a rate of roughly 3 per week, includes photos and videos per update.
- Several models you won't see on many other sites and some I've never seen on other sites, the positive to that, also has most of the usual stars.
- Picture sets are zipped and can be downloaded in small or large sizes.
- Plenty of tease, plenty of masturbation and plenty of close-ups.
- Locations are usually almost as beautiful as the models.
- Models, for me, are as close to 100% downloads. Very few if any models that aren't stunningly attractive.
- Navigation is good once you get the hang of it.
- Download speed hasn't been a problem am downloading at 95% of my max speed.
||- Videos are split into parts. Almost didn't put this here in cons since there is a pattern to the splits. One may be the lead-in/tease. The next pissing. The next masturbation. The splits don't so much overlap as older split videos did.
- Video quality on older sets pales in comparison to the newer videos.
- Photo sets could be bigger. Seeing that the scenes as a whole total nearly an hour on average, anything less than 100 photos seems to be shorting the photo fans.
||I thought I would try to review this site a little differently than normal. The reason being, early in the site's life the updates were sporadic and the quality was okay. They've picked up the pace quite a bit while improving the technical quality a great deal.
From March 2001 to August 5, 2007 the site had a total of only 113 updates. That's less than 2 per month. The quality on these videos tops out at 640x480 and the lower quality option is 320x240.
The photos during this time ranged from 758 high end to 1800 high end.
Starting on August 13th, 2007 the videos top quality jumped to 1920x1080, there also is a 1280x720 option and a 640x360 option.
Besides the big upgrade in quality, the updates started coming more often. Since August 2007 through November 2010, there has been 367 updates or an average of roughly 10 updates per month and all have been with the 1920x1080 option.
The pictures got another boost in late 2007 to 2000 high end and later in 2008 went up to 2400 high end.
I just found that worth mentioning since not only have they increased their updates around 400%, but tripled the technical quality too. That makes the price (35 USD) not a con. It's nice to see a site changing everything for the better.
Problems with the site, there are speculum parts, pissing parts and the close-ups may be a bit much for some. The good thing here, these are usually separated by part so if you would have fast-forwarded those parts, you can just save the hassle by not downloading the parts you don't like.
No problems with the models at all. A very good blend of models from all around the world and a good mix of ethnic backgrounds.
Navigation is broken down for you. You can search by model name. Model nationality. Model age. Year released. And a few bonus points here for naming the videos whatever the scene is named. Instead of some generic number name that no one but their programmer understands.
Unless I missed something there are no boy/girl scenes, but there are some girl/girl scenes with the vast majority being solo. I'm thinking I'm going to need to ask Santa Claus for a new hard drive just for the content I get from this site.
By percent, 76% of the sets are available in 1920x1080. I'm almost positive no other site can say that. My biggest surprise was the diversity of models. It looks to have started out with more Euro models, but it has balanced out with Hispanic, Asian, American (white and black) models showing up too.
I guess if I had to pick something to change it would be to offer a full scene download for those of us that have fast connections. Oh and it signs me out too often. A download had finished, maybe 5 minutes passed and I clicked the next scene to download and was signed out.
That's minor though when you consider the overall quality of this site. Would push the score even higher if the photo sets had more photos in them. Highly recommended especially for tech quality lovers.
Reply To Review