Tania Spice (0)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- Roughly 2/3 of content is not included with Pacino's Adventures.
- Picked up as cross-sell trial with Pacino's Adventures for $4.95 for 3 days, full access.
- May be a couple off, but showing 93 photo sets, 94 videos.
- Weekly update, don't know if these are just sets Pacino has stashed or not.
- Pics are zipped and are 1200 long end on about 60% of pic sets and 1600 long end on the other 40%.
- Covers basic sex niches, solo, girl/girl, boy/girl and girl/girl/girl.
- Bonus sites are hit or miss, same bonus sites as Pacino's Adventures. La Zona Modelos is an above average bonus site and surprising to me, Pam Spice is a bonus site, surprising since she is my favorite of the Pacino models.
- Video quality has some variance and not really for sure the rhyme or reason to it since some of the older videos are 1440 high end in res, while some of the newer are only 720 high end.
- Over 10,000 pictures of Tania, full site is 38.2 GB.
||- Guessing the tech staff thought it would be easier to start the name of each video with ts, for Tania Spice, then the name of the video. The videos that are more than one part, occasionally two parts, are not in order since ts are the first two letters in every video filename.
- Can't say I would join this site for $29.95, really nice as a trial when combined with monthly sub to Pacino's Adventures.
- Pacino is big on the outfits, costumes, only problem is, all of his models use the same outfits, costumes, themes so there is a chance for redundancy which is a shame since his models are very good at tease/strip.
- Just not big enough to be a standalone site, should be included in with the bonus sites on Pacino's Adventures
||I have mixed emotions on all of Pacino's sites. This one doesn't change that. I like the technical quality, wish the pictures were a little bigger, but they are at least at a minimum 1200 long end and are zipped. Considering the varying tech quality of the videos not being based on date of release, it is probably safe to say he shoots or shot the solo models he has, maybe for a year, then they left and he's just slowly releasing the content.
It's interesting how a video released 5 weeks ago is 720 long end, while one released last year was 1440 long end. It's not so much a criticism as it is a heads up, maybe positively or negatively depending on taste, to potential members since the model, in this case Tania, doesn't look much older in her newest set as she did in her oldest set.
The girls with solo sites working with Pacino are also quite different. Tania is one of the more hardcore models he has. She does everything including anal. At first, when I first saw her back on Pacino's Adventures, I wasn't for sure if I would be that much into her because of the braces on her teeth. However, considering the fact that many of these models come from impoverished countries, I can see the other side that says her family probably couldn't afford braces when she was younger.
In terms of personality, she's almost as playful at Gigi Spice. Really pretty hair, no matter which color and as Spencer said in the TBP review, she has a great set of natural boobs. As would be expected, she also has a nice full butt as well. Tania does speak some English in a few of the videos. I don't think she's as much into the girl/girl scenes as Gigi, but she's very good at solo and also in the boy/girl scenes with Pacino.
The settings/themes vary from the expected schoolgirl to baseball player to football player to bathtub to police officer to taxi driver to the unexpected road construction crew worker. So much variation in fact, I think you could put most of Pacino's sites into a costume type genre which is why I wish there was more focus and higher resolution on the pictures.
Like with his other sites Pacino doesn't get in the way like most males in porn. He's rarely heard and if he is, it's not with words like "bitch" or the typical male porn star stereotype. He's rather laid-back and seems to have a calming effect on the models.
Overall, it's a good site, for the $5/3 days cross sell with Pacino's Adventures, it's an excellent deal. However, since it is still a standalone site at $30/month, it's not recommended as a join by itself. Which leads me back to the mixed emotions I started with. If you're joining Pacino's Adventures, the flagship site and get the offer for Tania's solo site, I do recommend it. It took me a day to download the videos and pictures from it and considering her attractiveness, she's very collectible and has several solo sets that end in dripping orgasms.
As trial with PA, recommended
As standalone, not recommended
Reply To Review