Skin Video (0)
Current Member for over 3 months (at the time of review).
||1) A Huge archive of image and video selections. A search on any genre will usually bring up almost anything you can ask for (within guidelines, of course)
2) Very affordable, starting just under $15 monthly, and from my perspective dropping to $10 after established membership.
3) Although HD and other advanced features are basic on much of the general fare, Upgrades to HD and/or selective premiums can be had for a small additional fee.
4) a very good flash player and streaming video options.
5) Easy downloads with no limits.
6) No DRM or watermarks.
7) Variety index for subject matter seems endless -- Vintage, classics, early porn, TV and movie clips, selective clips from other pay sites etc.,. Includes thumbnails of similar content of what's currently selected.
8) Downloads are fairly fast, depending on the traffic. Plenty of space for favorites.
9) Full screen as well as other selections.
||1) Things were going fine until, recently, The overall appeal from Skinvideo recently changed configeration to a newer format; although still leaving an option to use the old site, it tends to be very confusing -- as well as new stuff they're promoting that is irritating.
2) Selections under names/subjects are somewhat scattered and not very orderly.
3) Continued Clips are often-times missing segments breaking the continuity of the overall movie.
4) The Streaming feature although good could use some improvements.
5) In praise of the multitude of content being featured, there is still a cluttered amount of content that's worthless and just in the way.
||Being a member of Guba -- later giving over to Skinvideo -- for ten years pretty much speaks volumes for a bottom line. I've loved this site and stayed loyal...(pondering)...until now.
Skinvideo's new format is quite disconcerting and the changes are not to my liking. Sure, I can still shift over to the old site, but it just isn't the same.
Further, after before offering a generious quantity of softcore, they're focusing more on hardcore now -- which is definitely going against the grain.
Overall, however, I still think it's the best for the money and heartedly endorse it.
Reply To Review