All Elite Pass (0)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
|| - I paid only $9.95 for a month -- a bargain!
- Access to 97 sites.
- There are occasional gems (see sites listed below).
- They have a search (but see cons).
- You can browse models by name.
- Once I started a video download, it went reliably and the download time was consistently OK.
|| - Beware pre-checked cross sells that will bill you $80 one day after joining if you don't uncheck them!
- Some PU members have had bad experiences with billing (see Comments here). I had minimal problems: see my details below.
- Cancellation is not straightforward, but works if you are persistent (details below).
- Most of the content is standard fare, e.g. boring and non-erotic.
- Often I got no response from their sites for several minutes. I would open 6 or so tabs and wait. Eventually, all would load. This happened repeatedly but was not a big problem because I could spend the waiting time evaluating a previously downloaded video.
- Most of the sites have not been updated since 2008.
- Their search covers all their sites, so is not useful for searching a single site.
- Video titles and descriptions are useless.
- Still photos are generally unexciting.
||I became a member of AllElitePass by joining CollegeFuckFest for one month (see my review at collegefuckfest.com). I was very very careful to uncheck the pre-checked cross sells for two sites (AllNetworkPass and MeatMembers). Had I not unchecked these, I would have been billed $80 one day after joining, according to some very fine print. I also kept a snapshot of the unchecked membership form as evidence, before clicking submit, just in case they billed me anyway -- given their bad reputation.
Although some PU members report problems with AllElitePass (see Comments there), I had no problems. I joined with a PayPal SecureCard (a temporary credit card limited to one vendor) and
canceled the card a few days after joining, after the transaction was completed. Although this would not have prevented them from billing me more than they promised in the first few days, it would prevent rebilling after one month, and fraudlent billing by any other vendors.
Cancelling was not straightforward and I complained about this, and received a reply acknowledging receipt of my concerns. When you
click "Support" you are asked to choose the company that billed you. None of those listed were the company that showed up on my credit
card. There was a link for live support chat. In frustration, I clicked that, and THERE finally was a link to cancel. It required that I enter two of three items (no problem), promptly found my account, and I canceled. I received an email confirmation of my cancellation (watch your spam box!) from cypherhelp.com (not the company that billed me).
I have described my tastes in my profile. I downloaded and watched videos from about half of the 97 sites offered. Below I have listed the sites where I found, to my pleasant surprise, a few videos that I enjoyed and felt were worth keeping (titles are given under the review of each site). See each site below for details. "++" means there is something surprisingly good at the site (see its review).
BlackBrosWhiteHoes.com (what you'd expect, not worth reviewing, but Capri gets honorable mention).
BlackJuicyCreampies.com (what you'd expect, not worth reviewing, but Dena Cally is multi-orgasmic, skinny, and a joy to behold. Honorable mention: LilBaby. On the bad side, there are many fake male cumshots at this site.
BorderBangers.com (what you'd expect, I didn't review it separately. Eva, Jassie, and Sativa are good.)
Reply To Review