Hegre Art (0)
Current Member for over 3 months (at the time of review).
01-04-10 05:54pm (Update History)
Reason: Reformatting to more closely abide by the rules and rewording so more information would fit.
||● This site houses extremely high-resolution and high-quality photos that are a joy to look at.
● Even the largest photos seem to load and download surprisingly fast.
● Incredible collection of gorgeous models, many of whom are exclusive to this site.
● Refreshingly, the models on this site vary greatly in terms of appearance, ethnicity, hair & eye color, bust size, etc., and, therefore, keeps you from getting bored with the site very easily or quickly.
● Good value, being as the site will keep you busy browsing for a long time. Consequently, it seems like you're really getting your money's worth.
● Straightforward navigation makes traversing the site easy and fun. No need to read the FAQ Page first, here.
● Profiles and extensive information on every single model on the site.
● Large array of size/resolution packages available to fit you best depending on your internet connection speed and your own personal preference.
||● I wish there was a little more content and updates. It would be nice to have 2 or 3, perhaps even 4 new galleries a day, but we don't live in a perfect world, so this isn't something I expected to begin with.
● Another thing that might improve this site, just that much more, would be if some of the sets were a tad bit more graphic/hardcore. The nude women are beautiful and who doesn't enjoy ogling at stunning, nude models? But it wouldn't hurt if Mr. Hegre showed a little more...pink in some of his photos. Don't get me wrong - I don't (and never did) expect a hardcore pornographic site here (nor is that what I want), but a little bit more pink can only improve a photo, at least as far as I'm concerned. Lol.
||Overall, I highly recommend this site, and it's one of the few sites that I do. It's also one of the few sites that I tend to visit on a regular basis (sometimes even daily), to check for updates and such. Just about every photo on this site is sexy, beautiful, incredibly high-definition, and technically perfect in terms of Mr. Hegre's skills as a photographer. There are a number of similar sites, but none I've tried top this one.
The one thing I've noticed with some other sites that advertise ultra-high resolution pictures, is that even though the photos are technically huge (up to 7,000 pixels squared) the "High Quality" format you can download or view the pictures in, don't seem as clear as they should be when you're looking at them zoomed-in and close-up. I had this problem the worst with Met-Art.com. The pictures are huge in terms of resolution, but when you zoom in, they look slightly blurry, dull, and, frankly, nowhere as clear as pictures of the same resolution from Hegre-Art do. And, although not every gallery at Met-Art had this same issue, a LARGE portion of them did, and I'm not sure why. The only reasons I can think of that can explain why this photo seems "low-quality" when viewed close-up, would be:
1) They are stretching out the pictures to make them look like they are of a higher resolution than they actually are.
2) They are simply taken poorly to begin with - The photographer didn't focus properly or arrange adequate lighting, etc.
3) Or, perhaps, even something just as simple as using a cheaper or lower quality camera to begin with than alternative sites do, which, consequently, is not endowing adequate sharpness and clarity to the image.
In any case, I've never had this problem with Hegre-Art. Their pictures are not only huge in terms of resolution, they are also super clear and sharp - every goosebump, hair follicle, freckle, skin pore, and other details are perfectly and beautifully visible.
One last point I'll add is that Hegre-Art houses a large number of beautiful models. Now, like any similar pay-site, although all of the models are generally beautiful, some of the site's models tend to stand out a little more than the others. Generally there will be a few select models who really stand out to you as being the cream-of-the-crop; the models who end up becoming your favorites and whose galleries you check out first when you log on to the site. The difference with Hegre-Art, though, is that instead of favoring 2 or 3 really incredibly striking, beautiful models on another site, here you're likely to find more than a dozen new "favorites". Of course, everyone's preferences are different, so I can't give you an exact number as to how many of these "Crème de la Crème" girls you'll find for yourself on the site. But the point I'm making is that you're probably a lot more likely to find a few new favorite girls here than your normal, run-of-the-mill, nude photography site.
Don't pass this one up! Check it out!
Reply To Review