DDF Network (3)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||++ New content is top quality HD.
+ Scene content/action is top quality.
+ Doesn't feel like you're watching the same formula over and over after the first 3 scenes, without needing to include pointless chatter or "plot"
+ Loads and loads of content, despite recycling
++ Good range of formats and sizes, clearly marked for resolution, bitrate and file size.
||- Recycling of a lot of content between the sites, so you don't really get 10 for one, and annoying for complete collectors.
-- Navigation is different for every site, and mostly average
- No calendar of forthcoming updates
- DDF Prod is average. Single models/scene list helps for collectors, but I've found it to be inacurate.
- Some older content offered as HD has been upres. transcoded. Nothing worse than waiting for an 800Mb download and then to be left looking at 8x8 squares.
- No personalization of content such as user favorites.
- Purchase process is very annoying. As soon as you pass the first page with your username and e-mail, if you have a payment issue, or realize you chose the wrong price deal and go back, you need to pick a new username, because the one you picked is now "already taken".
||Grabbed the August deal, 3 months non-recurring. That's been extended. I think it's a good deal considering the volume of content, and you can grab what you want then forget about it and not have to cancel if you move on.
Worth it for the quality of content, just be prepared to put up with poor delivery.
Reply To Review