Strip Game Central (0)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||-Bill through CCBill.
-Creative, possibly unique focus within the niche of nude softcore.
-Most girls quite attractive, about 70%. The other 30% don't belong on any site, nude or nonude.
-Inexpensive join price and rebills. However, see below.
-No DRM or download limits, but that is hardly an issue on such a small site.
||-The site has 20 videos and three of them are under a minute.
-There are far more photo sets at 316.
-The quality at its best is only average. The best quality is MP4, 720x576. The other option is 352x288. Some older videos are AVI, but still low quality. No choice of other video formats and no streaming.
-Photos are low quality. An older one was 720x960 and a recent one was 480x640.
-Better quality videos previous to this months available for an extra fee.
-Although the girls speak British English, they are often incomprehensible. Their witty banter is wasted.
||Several years ago I bought the package that they offered of downloadable videos. They were not bad considering how softcore the site is. There is a degree of creativity and tease in that the girls strip while playing games such as spin the bottle, strip darts, high card, rock, paper, scissors etc. I liked the videos for what they were, but I would prefer more explicit. This is teasing fun, not exactly inthecrack.com.
I saw listed in the site news that they have again started adding videos, after a very long break. What I wasn't expecting was just how expensive a site can be.
The monthly join and rebill prices are just fine. They post high resolution videos, 720x576 only during the month they are added. After that, you can buy them separately. If you bought all the high resolution videos, you would pay $182 for 16 videos, a total of 143 minutes.
When I joined there were 6 recent update videos at the best quality. The older ones were 352x288. What I saw was in no way worth buying individually just so I could get better quality.
Obviously buying videos individually is not a reasonable option. But, at the rebill of $11.99 a month you can get 4 new videos each month. Wow, $3 each for softcore videos that average 9 minutes each. Are they kidding?
I cannot justify the pricing on the site or the reasoning behind making better quality videos more expensive. However, the part I really can't get is making photo sets zipdownloadable for one month and then removing that feature. After they do that, you can't get the zipdownload even if you want to pay for it. Huh?
In the member forum the webmaster responded to complaints about these policies by saying that they have many more members staying longer periods of time and that in the past members who did no re-signup were not paying their fair share. I cannot agree with this business model.
Although the videos and pictures are interesting as a tease site, I cannot recommend joining.
Reply To Review