Bullet Time (0)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- Very unique interesting content
- bullet time 3-d (spin the set)
- stereo anaglyphs (presumably blue/red glasses required)
- Inexpensive ($2.95 for 30 days, no re-bill)
- Signup through CCBill
- Nice looking models I haven't seen before
||- Updates stopped (last evidence of an update is "Coming Summer 2007", it is now Summer 2009)
- Content loses its novelty value quickly
- Very little content: 4 models, 1 scene each
- Navigation is terrible:
Apparently there's thousands of HD pics, but I can't find them.
- Painfully slow to load
- Bullet time images not downloadable
- errors in some of the bullettime images
- No explantion of how the bullet time pics were made, or how to view stereo anaglyphs
- No video
- No bonus access to other sites
- Lack of quality control
||This site features girls posed in the soft porn genre in "bullet time" (remember the fight scenes in The Matrix?). A Shockwave app loads, and you control the left and right arrows to view the model from left or right in a about a 180 degree arc. Good luck if you try to download that though. I tried two different applications to grab it which both failed miserably.
If only the execution was as good as the concept! I like soft porn, and this was even a little soft for me. The errors made in producing these images created warped body parts on some of them which is distracting as well.
The site needs work... Maybe it just needs some love? I'm hoping the webmaster isn't a native English speaker, but someone needs to work that site over a bit- just editing text. It needs updates, a way to download the bullet time images, and a way to find the thousands of HD images they claim to have. But they do get mad props for giving this concept a shot.
Bottom line of the Bottom Line:
If you're looking for something different on the net, maybe this site could be worth looking at, but don't expect much. But hey, how many porn site are there that cost less than $3 for a month and don't rebill?
Reply To Review