Gyno X (0)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- Exclusive content featuring gynecology type videos and photos with some extra stuff not in english but subtitles are in videos.
- Extra stuff includes Nurses doing naughty things in videos and photos, a few doctor and nurse sex scenes, nurse lesbian scenes, pregnant women exams, behind the scenes candids, and different 'fetish' type content.
- Newer videos are in great quality (WMV: 1280 X 720, 5000 kbps) available in whole files and split (if split, 720 X 404, 2000 kbps), while older videos are in lower quality only available in split files (WMV:720 & 640 X 360, 1600 kbps; AVI: 720 X 404, 1600 kbps; 384 X 288, 850 kbps).
- Photos available in zip format in high resolution (2000 X 1328) in newer sets while older sets are lower resolutions (1100 X 731 and 1000 X 664).
- No DRM protection.
- No download limit.
- Active forum but it's dated in style.
- Updates every other day but they are parts of videos and photos, averages to about 3 different girl's exams a month.
||- Expensive at $29.95 a month. Plus they want you to pay an extra $19.95 to get access to older photo and video archives. Why charge more for old and crap quality content is beyond me.
- Some of the extra areas have no zip format available for easier downloading.
- Forum is this old looking board that's pretty hard to navigate. It's basically set up to say comments and maybe reply, but it is actually quite active.
- Subtitles can be a bit bad but it is not too drastic, they are basically just the doctor and nurse giving instructions and asking for things.
- There is also a chat program but no one is ever on, I wouldn't utilize this but it's worth mentioning for everyone else.
- Let's be honest here, content can get a bit 'dry' because the strive for realism is quite high, so the sexuality is a bit low in terms of the girl in the videos.
||Gyno X is catering to anyone with a medical fetish or who want to see some attractive models showing their goods from top to bottom. Basically, you get to see an exam of suprisingly mostly attractive woman in a fake gynecology exam that strives to make realism a huge factor in their content. However, the strive for realism is so high, it creates some dull and monotone scenes that will bore the average user just trying to see something different. The updates come often and the site holds about 62 different models available for the initial charge and maybe about 60 or 70 more if you want to pay the extra charge for more content.
The videos and photos are great in quality with the newer content and average to substandard with the older stuff. The photos contain a lot photos (in the 300 to 900+ range) within the zips and is about the same in content as the videos. The main content is a realistic gyno exam usually involving a male doctor and female nurse (this can switch with a female doctor and nurse or just a female nurse). They do it all here, from measuring the model, pressure readings, speculums, breast exams, anal exams, heartbeats, and so on. Now I'm nowhere near an expert in this field so I don't know if anything is contrived but you can tell some things are obviously put in place to make the scene obviously not completely real. Besides the fact that the usual doctor I've seen on some old n' young sex sites, some things are just out of place. For instance, the girl will do a pee sample but piss in a huge beaker and spray it everywhere and the douche's are basically a enlarged turkey baster. However, the setting is quite real. They have the gyno chair for spreading, the walls are white, and there is equipment with devices everywhere. It adds to the realism these scenes bring but they can get a sense of feeling too real. But, most scenes can be downloaded in parts if you find certain things to 'dry' and would rather not even view them. While I may find this a bit too much personally, I do commend the creators for giving a true sense of realism and the strive to make them this way. They have definently completed this goal and I cannot knock them too much for that. But, I need to stress this point to others who may have seen other speculum type scenes or hospital stuff, these scenes spurt almost no sense of sexuality at all. While they do have a segment where they 'take readings' while the doctor fingers the model too see if everything is 'alright' when they are in a sexual state, everything else is a step by step attempt at recreating a true gyno exam.
The largest plus that I can stress is that they do have some attractive models and you get to see these models from head to toe in great close ups and in ways I've never seen displayed before. I went in to this site after seeing a few speculum scenes from other sites and wanting more but left this site with a sense that it was a bit too much. Interesting site but probably not for the masses.
Reply To Review