Adele Stevens (0)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||- the website gives what it promises you, lots of photosets (over 50) of Adele Stevens
- layout is simple and easy to navigate, with no blind links
- offers billing via CCBill, so trustworthy
||- the site style and coding is very dated - like something that was hand-coded in HTML in the '90s. It's functional, but not much else
- quality of photosets is low; images are all the small side. To be fair, most of them are quite old when such resolutions were all that was possible.
- very few videos - only one small, low-quality set of Adele stripping
- price is a bit high considering what the site offers
- uncertain update schedule. Photosets don't seem to be dated.
- the biggest killer: very few photosets are exclusive. Most of these pictures are freely available on the 'net if you search hard enough. You're paying for the very few exclusive sets, and it's not good value for money.
||I've been a fan of Adele since her very earliest shoots in UK glamour magazines in the '90s, and have been meaning to check out this site for ages. Unfortunately, it just doesn't live up to expectations.
Having mostly non-exclusive, freely-available photosets wouldn't be so bad if they had larger resolutions or zipped sets available, but...they don't. It's just like someone's old porn collection uploaded onto a basic HTML site setup.
In short, I'm sure the site's owners are proud of their work, but it's just not up to the quality that you expect from a major model's website in 2008, and I can't recommend it to anyone.
Reply To Review