Movie Monster (0)
Current Member for over 1 year (at the time of review).
||- vast selection of movies. The sheer diversity will keep you coming back; there's just about every niche and genre here, from big-budget porn to obscure amateur stuff, and from all over the world
- VOD structure means you pay only for what you watch; there are no recurring fees and you're never "wasting" your membership when you're not online
- lots of different payment methods
- you can stream by individual scene, which is great. Means you don't waste your VOD minutes plowing through the dull bits
- a good favourites system means you can save your favourite scenes, stars, movies, and more
- different qualities of stream are offered, to suit your bandwidth, and you can choose Media Player or RealPlayer for most movies
- navigation, while basic, is pretty intuitive. Easy to get the hang of with no confusing links or layout
- if you don't like VOD, you can also download most movies to rent, or to burn to DVD.
||- for me in the EU, the bit rate isn't great. Even with a 2Mb/s connection, I can rarely manage their 512kbit stream. However, this is probably due to location. If you're in the US, it's probably better
- movies can be randomly removed sometimes, with no explanation. Bad luck if you've added loads of stuff by a studio to your favourites, and then they drop the studio
- the movie options aren't always consistent from title to title; some may have only low quality streams, for example
- some people think VOD is too expensive; I think this is just a matter of opinion. However, it's easy to spend a lot here if you want
- the occasional technical problem; you'll find some movies where the links don't work, or days when you can't log in or access their secure server
- no real customer recognition; would be nice if they acknowledged regular customers with rewards or discounts
||Moviemonster.com is, primarily, a VOD streaming site with a vast collection of content. I've been a regular visitor for over 2 years now, and have never been dissatisfied.
It's really pretty simple; you create a (free) account, buy some time, and then pick what you want to watch, scene-by-scene if needed. I think this is a great concept. The choice about what you spend your money on is completely up to you, and your money isn't wasting away when you're not on-site.
Apart from the business model, the other real pull is the sheer amount of stuff. You'll never be bored. Really in to one model at the moment? Search by name and find loads of scenes with her. Want to view all newest videos in a particular genre? You can do it. Sure, they don't have every piece of porn ever produced, but certainly there is a bigger selection than any other site I've looked at.
I really have very few complaints about this site. The "cons" I've listed above are more like minor gripes - it really is deserving of an "excellent" score. The only (slight) downside is the poor bitrate streaming I experience, but I'm pretty sure it's due to where I am. I'd be interested to hear what kinds of speeds folks in the US get.
Despite that, I can't recommend this site enough. Go try it.
Reply To Review