Super Glam (0)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||+ Excellent quality photos
+ A few very hot models
+ Possibly exclusive content
+ Streaming bonus content section (although the section is small)
+ No music in the videos
+ Good TBP price of $19.90, but arguably that's still too expensive
||- Not alot of models
- Not alot of content
- Base price of $39.95 (without TBP discount) is outrageously too expensive
- Videos are low resolution by today's standards
- MPG video format only
- Many gaps in the alphabetical model index, many letters have zero models (I'm not just talking 'Q' or 'X' here, but letters like 'F' and 'P'. 'D', 'G', and 'R' only have 1 model each).
- Slow downloads
- Not download manager friendly
- Updates infrequently, 1x to 2x per month
- Interview videos are repetitive and uninspired, they ask each model the same questions ("Who do you cook for at home?") and the model never looks at the camera. Sophie Moone's interview is dubbed! A huge disappointment, I've always wondered what her voice was like.
||I joined this site in spite of reading others reviews here, mainly because I was after collector's level content of Sophie Moone, Sandra Shine, Brittany Stone, and Nikki Summers. Well, that's about what I got, but not much else.
Read the intro page carefully - they state they have "63 SUPERGLAM GIRLS - 3510 VIDEOS - 157459 PICTURES" - I could have sworn it said more models at first. I believe the "SUPERGLAM GIRLS" count is correct, but I am skeptical of the other numbers. The average model has 3 videos, so just do the math and that's only 189 videos. But it's not just the numbers that don't add up with this site.
The amount of content is much smaller than I thought from the preview pages. You could easily clean this site out in an afternoon, if the download speeds were better. I had alot of trouble with "DownThemAll" + Firefox, I had to set max chunks to 1 (which cripples performance) and could only queue up the video sets. The photo sets, which are by far their best offering, have to be painstakingly downloaded the old fashioned way, one ZIP file at a time. On the plus side, they do offer multiple photo formats, with the highest being 4000px - looking at these, they do look great, but in reality they are nowhere near this resolution.
Overall an extremely disappointing site that I should have paid more attention to other's reviews.
Bottom line: Excellent photo sets, low res vids, poor site performance, too little content for the money.
Reply To Review