Love Abbie (0)
Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||* Abbie looks good on camera - picsets in general are well done, especially in high-res.
* Vids are high-quality and look pretty good for the most part.
* Semi-regular updates appear to be happening.
* Access to 4 other sites (though this one seems to be the only one updating lately).
||* No camshows or forum interaction from Abbie since February, indicating that Abbie might not be involved much anymore.
* Too many of the vids seem to start mid-action, with her already naked and playing with herself, or right before she's about to start a bj.
* Lots of links to other paysites all over the place.
* Abbie's inconspicuous absence from the site means the only real usable sections are "pictures" and "videos" You can't get much use out of "live cam" or "forums" or "contact" without someone around to be on the other side.
||This site does some things pretty well, but following the pattern of other sites in this network, it just seems lazy and neglected in several ways.
The content certainly looks good when it comes to technical statistics. Abbie looks amazing in the picsets in particular. The vids would also be great I think, but they seem to start in the middle sometimes. It's almost like walking into a movie theatre 15 minutes late in that you miss all the preliminary stuff. This won't bother some people, but it kills the suspense for me. A lot of the best solo girl sites know exactly how to prolong the tease before getting down to business. This isn't one of them.
There's a lot of animosity on the forums towards a lack of updates or participation from webmaster or model. Judging by the news, there *have* been updates, but I question the validity of the dates based on what I've read in the forums. Certainly the site could benefit from a regular update schedule and better-produced videos. With those two things taken care of, I could see myself checking back every few months to see what's up, but I would suggest approaching this site with caution at the present time.
Reply To Review