Current Member for less than 1 month (at the time of review).
||-it does provide, to an extent, what it says it does...porn videos, mostly from the late 70s and early 80s
-sign-up seemed to be pretty efficient
-cancelling seemed to go OK, too, at least, I hope so.
-downloading was simple and i'd judge it to be pretty fast
||Here we go:
- as mentioned elsewhere, there is no tagging or search function. You have to pick to DL on the basis of a single screen cap, and a small lo-res image of the (I presume) vhs cover, front and back.
- afore-mentioned images of covers, front and back and low-res...teh zoom fucntion didn't work and saving the pic and trying to zoom it, results in large pixels, long before you can make out faces or read names.
- I found at least two instances where the DL'd clip bore no resemblance to the supposed screen-cap
- many of the screen-caps focus on the parts...you have no idea, who, what face, situation, whatever turns your crank, is in the clip...other than 'parts'
- you can't DL a whole movie. With the selection that's probably not a big deal...but just saying.
- the clips are poorly edited. many, you hit play, and the first thing you see are those parts...maybe later you'll see a face or something.
- ltd selection, and of that selection, lots of Seka and Swedish Erotica.
||As mentioned in a comment, I was led to this site due to a strong nostalgic pull, having recognized a short clip as being from a magazine i had years and years ago. Curisoity overcame me and I went searching.
I totally agree with other reviews...it's not a great site, with a lot of 'compromises' in important areas, such as navigation and content. Other than fulfilling my specific nostalgic yearning, I don't see a lot of value there.
More than many sites I've visited, it is really quite ludicrous to sell access to such a site on a 'subscription' basis...the content that is there you can peruse and make your choices in an hour or two, and be done. And, whatever else might be said, I don't think that there's a lot of new 'vintage' and 'nostalgic' product to be made or found.