Welcome GUEST!      CREATE ACCOUNT - Forgot Password?

Create an account to share your experiences and more!

E-MAIL   PASS  

Auto Log-in Future Sessions (on this computer).
User Forum Our new user message board where users talk porn!
Porn Users Forum » User Ranks » User Post History

Post History: GCode (101)

Filtering Options Select Option
Keyword Search
     Find within...  
View Options All Posts (358)  |   Threads Started (26)

1-50 of 358 Posts Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next Page >

06-23-13  08:58pm - 546 days Is there a Porsche in your future? How about a BMW, or a Mercedes? (10 Posts) - #6
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Dream car as of now fully loaded: 2012 Audi A6: http://autos.yahoo.com/audi/a6/2012/3-0t...n-quattro-tiptronic/

Just something about it

06-23-13  08:44pm - 546 days Stop panicking (25 Posts) - #15
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Hi I'm still kinda here lurking..I log in every once in awhile and participate in the polls and see if any replies are there. I still try to give out trusts if I see good reviews and reply to replies if needed regardless of the raffles. I check the forum every once in awhile, maybe I should try to be more active in it but I have been slacking. About 2 months ago, I had a rejuvenation and checked out a few sites I love and rejoined but I don't feel it necessary to review.

I like I still see names I recognize and I'm not sure anyone really recognizes me, It has been awhile since I have been active. But, I do appreciate the people who do stay active cuz I still check out things, even if I don't respond often. To add, the stuff I read is as great as ever, so I really do enjoy the insight everyone has in the polls, reviews, comments, replies, and forum even if I don't respond often. Thanks for the actives and I will try to make an appearance more, regardless of the raffles cuz I cared less before.

10-24-11  08:36pm - 1154 days Sites Not Listed On "The Best Porn" (720 Posts) - #404
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
I found a site that looks promising...

sapphireyoung.com

Hope this can be added, thanks! Edited by Staff on Oct 27, 2011, 08:09am (Khan: edited direct link URL)

08-24-11  11:27pm - 1215 days Congrats to atrapat on hitting 100 points ! (16 Posts) - #16
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Congrats atrapat! Thanks for all your reviews and other contributions.

07-25-11  09:09pm - 1245 days rearadmiral becomes the latest decorated hero of the PU Hardcore Badge. (14 Posts) - #9
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Thanks for the time and effort to keep this community active by providing quality reviews! Congrats on earning your hardcore badge but thanks even more for replies, comments, and forum posts. I hope to see more and see ya around!

06-22-11  10:34pm - 1278 days RustyJ hits 100 points (11 Posts) - #10
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Congrats! It's always nice when someone hits that mark! Hope this does not slow you down lol Good work and I look forward to seeing more.

06-22-11  10:33pm - 1278 days See you, guys - and porn - in a week or two, hopefully (24 Posts) - #12
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Good luck brother...see ya in a few. Sometimes, revamping and going over that stash without any additional content coming in can be great lol...I've done it a few times and realized I did not have to buy a 4th TB external haha....anyways, be good and see ya soon I hope!

06-13-11  02:00pm - 1287 days messmer hits the century mark. (17 Posts) - #17
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Congrats friend! The best part about this is that not only have you contributed in reviews, but in all aspects of the site including replies, comments, and forum posts. You always have interesting responses and ideas inside and outside of reviews, I'm happy you earned your hardcore badge. Ok, back to lurking in the shadows for me...lol

04-02-11  07:46pm - 1359 days The Model with the Biggest Draw Right Now (31 Posts) - #23
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Hmm it's been a few months since I've really joined any sites but when it comes to euro softcore, here are a few that I always noticed are on like every site and therefore, probably are on these sites in an attempt to draw customers in:

Nella: http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/nella.html

Piper Fawn - http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/ariels.html

Eufrat: http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/eufrat.html

Veronika Fasterova: http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/veronika_f.html

Jana Cova: http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/janacova.html

Angel Dark: http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex
/esmeralda.html

Eve Angel: http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/severine.html

Angelica Black: http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/angelica.html

Zuzana Z: http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/zuzanaz.html

Boroka: http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/boroka.html

And here are a few American girls that I remembered were on like every site and was popular from off the top of my head:

Sandee Westgate

Jayme Langford

Faye Reagan

Peaches

Alexis Texas

Amy Reid

Eva Angelina

Sorry I don't know an American PStar database....

Anyways, these are all models that I remember that tended to be on most popular softcore and hardcore sites and were top rated, on the front, on every site, and stood out for me....Interesting thread.

04-02-11  07:21pm - 1359 days Farewell to a movie queen (12 Posts) - #7
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Hmm I totally missed that she died...was it recently? I'm guessing it was on the day off or around the same time Denner posted this....Interesting news..

I suppose I can say I was too young to know much about her...I think she was involved in some scandals in her life? I think I remember her being on SNL a lot become of things she did? I may be way off base though....

I know she was a movie star....did she do anything else that made big news?

Well...thanks for the news

04-02-11  07:16pm - 1359 days Hats Off To Ron Jeremy (14 Posts) - #9
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Originally Posted by Monahan:


Just curious. Did Ron Jeremy ever marry? Is he married now?


If this site has any truth, it shows who Ron Jeremy dated in the industry and married, so on and so on:

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_2079/ron...jeremy/datinghistory

However, I don't think it mentions non-industry women...from what I tried to find and so on...I don't think he's ever been married.

04-02-11  07:11pm - 1359 days Jenna Rose (17 Posts) - #13
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Well it's pretty obvious this girl probably did not write any of her songs. It's probably just the mom or some sick producer using a ghost writer and creating this rubbish. I think the weight of the blame for this young gal singing such provocative songs lies with the parenting (or lack there of). It's obvious the parents just want their young girl to succeed in the music industry by any means necessary to make them rich. If they had any care about their daughter and her talents, they would let her do her own songs with her own written lyrics which would probably end up being the complete opposite of this. Oh well, it won't be the first time parents try to cash in on having their innocent little daughter do such themed music...if anything, the ages will only get younger and more dirtier if this style of music stays popular...ughhhh

04-02-11  07:04pm - 1359 days Networked Sites. (14 Posts) - #12
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
I have always found networks to be wishy washy when it comes to quality....There are a selected few that come through on this angle but most just put up a bunch of crap sites with poor quality that were/are updated once in a lifetime. For the most part, there tend to be more hardcore networks than softcore but they do exist. I just tend to think that companies (or sites, or producers, or whatever u like to call them) that focus on one or two sites tend to excel in the quality department. But, some people like quantity over quality....which leads to so many crap networks with a bunch of non-exclusive with some exclusive stuff as the focus. However, u can find some good ones out there, even with the softcore catered. However, in my searches I always found most networks to be like 30+ hardcore sites with like 3-5 softcore sites present. Plus, I see a common theme in networks with the softcore sites being non-updated solo model sites....just my 2 cents...good luck brotha

04-02-11  06:55pm - 1359 days Disgusting! (30 Posts) - #8
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
I hope some sites/producers/companies back these women up so they can take action without having to put a substantial hole in their pocket and become broke. Like all court shit, this will probably take years to settle if it goes to court. This is why I dislike the court system, just like most cases in capitalistic countries, the rich get richer and poor get poorer...meaning the already somewhat poorer stars are going to have a hard time fighting this case if they don't get backup. I wish them luck though, this is a case that is actually worth a fight in court for.

01-22-11  11:37pm - 1429 days So, Mr./Ms. , Webmaster, tell us about your day? (29 Posts) - #29
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Interesting stories from our loyal webmasters who actually contribute. Thanks for your input and stories!

01-22-11  11:26pm - 1429 days German Porn Star Dead! (31 Posts) - #18
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
damn that girl was fiiinneeee....such a shame...

01-12-11  09:04pm - 1439 days Watching HD Porn with a big screen TV (17 Posts) - #2
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
It surely changes things but the volume still stays low, if not off lol. It's like when DVD's first came out, I normally watched grainy VHS tapes or poor online material. Then, I noticed little things like zits on asses or other things because of the better quality. Now, with with 720p and 1080p on a 55 inch LCD, I notice everything. However, these minor things are noticed but I can say it adds to the scene because you get to see the model in true form. Now, it's like the model is really there. For example, the caribbean scenes in ALS Scan. I really felt like I was there and enjoying the scenes even more. I would recommend trying it if you can.

12-17-10  08:35pm - 1465 days THE 2010 PU FORUM AWARDS !!! (63 Posts) - #17
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Thanks again for another fun read for this year's PU awards. To think this year is almost over is crazy. Nicely done like every year thus far and thanks for work that goes in to making this post yearly.

11-24-10  10:58pm - 1488 days A Look Into The Mind Of A Freeloader (34 Posts) - #24
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Originally Posted by pat362:


I don't think you called that person a scumbag has much as implied that stealing content was a scumbag attitude. It is and I agree with you. The amazing thing is that all these freeloaders don't realise that at some point there won't be any porn worth stealing because their actions will have killed most of the sites they are stealing content from.

I take my hat off to you for having attempted to change someone's mind. Who knows your point of view may have helped open the eyes to some freeloaders. We all know that when a freeloader starts to pay for porn that a porn angel gets her wings.


I think you are right when I said that remark. I just feel it's a scumbag thing to do and us people who pay are surely in the minority these days. Thanks for the support, however, I truly felt I probably would not change this persons mind but maybe help others be aware that freeloading hurts in the long run. Who knows, after this, all this person did was argue with me more about the subject and come up with convenient excuses as to why they are looking for free porn. Oh well, I tried

11-24-10  10:54pm - 1488 days pat362, our newest hardcore member. (16 Posts) - #16
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Congrats sir, you are surely a respected member of the community and definitely respected by me. Thanks for all the input and the reviews. Also, I hope all is well and you are enjoying your time these days. Have a good one!

11-17-10  10:02pm - 1495 days A Look Into The Mind Of A Freeloader (34 Posts) - #3
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
You're totally right about the scumbag part but I'll be the first to admit I don't think I was completely attempting to win him or her over. Moreover, I was really just attempting to see what pitiful response would happen when they tried to conjure up why they are freeloading. It's funny because this certain person has asked for free content on dozen of different sites content, including a few sites which offer thousands of videos which I have joined and took me almost 6 months to sift through the content. Of course, this is a convienent excuse to say that the sites content is not worth the money. But, to argue that and using this persons estimated 'hours of footage' at 15 at $19.95, that's actually quite a lot of entertainment for the price. Of course, many sites offer much more at like thousands of hours for the same price, it's still a moot justification in my book.

I totally understood your remark that you thought u confused yourself on It's like, no matter what is said, the freeloader will always look at there being a 'reason' for not paying. While most of them understand that if the site does not get money, then the content will end but they never think, 'well if I don't pay, I'm just one person, and I'm sure others do, so it's not me ruining the sites progress'. The funny part also is this person is suggesting the site's content is not worth the money but is so desperately searching for the scenes for free...lol

11-17-10  09:27pm - 1495 days A Look Into The Mind Of A Freeloader (34 Posts) - Original Post - #1
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
A Look Into The Mind Of A Freeloader

So, I was recently at a site specializing in indexing shemales and the scenes they are involved in. This site has a forum and I noticed a lot of the forum involves people asking for links to free scenes. Well, after seeing this and getting a bit frustrated, I replied and mentioned maybe it may be easier to pay for the scene this person wants and how it may be better for the future of porn. I thought this exchange which appears to be just starting may interest some to give some insight on how people who don't want to pay for porn think. Here it goes so far:

The other person up until my response which I will copy and paste is angered that everyone has posted broken links to a scene that he or she wants. My response:

"Why don't u actually go to her site and pay for it. If you want more content of these two, then give them some income so we can all enjoy more content instead of asking for freebies. Or, be a scumbag and get it free. Best of luck."

His or Her response to my reply:

"I will be a scumbag as you put it, and continue to get all of my videos, music and programs for free. I don't pay for sites like that, cause they are not worthy of their hefty costs. Example: Kimber James' site has 15 hours of video...only 15 HOURS...WTF??? Yet costs $25 a month...I don't know about you, but I'd fly through that 15 hours in the first day or two...and still pics do ABSOLUTELY nothing for me. So, financially its not worth it."

My response:

"Okay but don't bitch when there is no new content to get when all sites go under from freeloaders. And btw, that site is only $19.95 (like 4 drinks at a bar) and for $35 u can get a multi site pass to like 14 solo model sites which includes Kimber James, Sarina Valentina, Bailey Jay, and plenty more..just saying. Sorry I'm an advocate for paying for the content I enjoy. Not all my agree with me, but to each their own, right? Good Luck and ttyl.."

No reply thus far. I just thought us paying members may be interested in how a person who freeloads thinks because this is actually my first encounter firsthand with someone who advocates getting things for free. I will update his or her response in any is available if anyone else is interested in it. What are all of your thoughts on this thought process?

10-24-10  07:29pm - 1519 days Video Quality (33 Posts) - #11
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
I take video size and clarity in to account as pretty much the deal maker (or breaker) with only content type as the other mediating factor. Photo size and clarity plays a part but I find myself caring less and less about photos lately. I really want the latest vids to be at least 720p if the price is the standard $29.95. 640 X 480 is the least I'll go and I take in to consideration of the price when it's at this res. Basically, I'll prolly join a site at $19.95 with 640 X 480 rather than a site at $29.95 at this size...

10-10-10  04:59pm - 1533 days Photoshoot Videos, does anyone enjoy these? (20 Posts) - #5
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Originally Posted by elephant:


I have to say I just really don't see the point in these, you are better with the photos or a separate movie. Watching someone direct the girls and tell them how to pose and stuff is just a turn off to me. I can remember when I was a member of Als Scan a while back they had lots of these kind of vids. Just bored me I never kept the vids as will never want to watch 2 lesbians again being told to pose in a position, it just doesn't cut it for me.

some people may like them, I guess they must have an audience. I much more of a vid man these days in opposed to pics so a vid being made and just about taking photos really not my bag.

Anyway that's my opinion, what's your?


I think the only advantage to these types of shoots and/or BTS shoots is you get to sometimes truly see the personality of the model. I think that's the only thing these videoshoots are good for and a lot of times you can't even observe this in those types of video shoots anyways.

10-06-10  08:12pm - 1537 days "STUPID PORN" (32 Posts) - #14
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
What does he do? This is in reponse to justme

10-04-10  11:51am - 1539 days Sites Not Listed On "The Best Porn" (720 Posts) - #228
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
I found a site that is new and not listed yet:

http://www.sarinavalentina.com/

Hope this can be added soon, thanks.

09-29-10  08:02pm - 1544 days Strange fetishes (69 Posts) - #25
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Originally Posted by turboshaft:


So are you not including semen in the "strange and gross" mix (uh oh, that's not the best word to use...)? Frankly I would rather watch a girl pee than a guy masturbate on her--and all too often that's what he ends up doing anyway. Both could be considered "natural," though in not in all contexts; say when the fluids in question involve the mouth somehow.

The whole watching-girls-pee thing is hard to explain. I guess I imagine I have been awarded a special privilege to watch her do something she would normally do in complete privacy, more so than have sex or just take her clothes off. And since it comes from the genitals it's also a guilt by association to a certain degree, and that's why all the non-genital body fluids are of no interest to me. Though that definitely doesn't include all body fluids from the genital area (you can figure those out on your own). Plus, I like it when a girl is somewhat embarrassed or shy about what she's doing, that can be pretty fun to watch.


What about a guy peeing on a girls face? Or a girl peeing on a guys face? or peeing anywhere on to another human? That's really what I meant in that category. I think I worded it wrong afterwords, I meant people pissing, shitting, snot rocketing, and so on on to another human as being gross. When it comes to a girl peeing on something (not someone), I don't find it as repulsive as peeing on someone. It's not my favorite material and I usually don't seek it out but through my travels I've come across it. I did not find it very erotic or much of a turn on, but I did not feel repulsed. However, the material with peeing on people was quite repulsing to me personally.

09-29-10  07:56pm - 1544 days Greek pornstar? (6 Posts) - #6
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Oh you found the clip on google? I thought you might have saw it on a site somewhere, my bad. I'll try to use my detective abilities and seek (and destroy?) haha

09-29-10  11:29am - 1544 days Greek pornstar? (6 Posts) - #2
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Which pay site can we find the scene?

09-27-10  06:49pm - 1546 days Strange fetishes (69 Posts) - #21
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Hmmm, I always found any porn involving bodily fluids a bit strange and gross. I suppose peeing is not too far fetched or as strange, but as long as it's just a model pissing on an inanimate object/s. Pissing on another person is a bit strange in my book. However, when it comes to snot, shitting, and/or any other bodily fluids (besides nut), it is just plain sick IMHO. Especially shitting or throwing up on another person...yuck.

09-27-10  06:45pm - 1546 days More external HD? (22 Posts) - #7
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Denner, I have a iomega 1 TB external. The case is a nice and smooth metallic like style. The drive runs clean and actually has a on/off button, plus the USB cable is actually kind of long. Out of the 4 external HD's, the Iomega is my second favorite one. I like the size and clean look, plus the one I got is actually extremely quiet and never warms up too much. My favorite one I have is a WD Element. IMO, I would recommend Iomega's external HD's.

09-24-10  07:26pm - 1549 days Are you content ... (19 Posts) - #15
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Poor messmer, I think you are our most jaded PU I really hope something comes along that sparks your interest and gets you excited...I know that feeling when all porn seems the same thing over and over or there just is NOT a site or content out there for you (or me for that matter). I have not talked to you in awhile, but have you found a worthwhile mature site lately? It's been awhile since I've got any beloved mature content and a new site worth mentioning would be awesome

09-24-10  07:21pm - 1549 days Hello PornUsers! (11 Posts) - #11
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Hello ProPorn and welcome. Can't wait to see some reviews of certain sites you have joined. Have fun here because that's what this place is for! See ya around.

09-24-10  07:20pm - 1549 days Strange fetishes (69 Posts) - #2
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
I have a shemale fetish lol? I suppose it's a fetish. What do you think?

08-28-10  08:48am - 1576 days Tattoos on Women (110 Posts) - #33
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
I think it's a bit harsh to say that tattoos are 'disfiguring' to a body. Although some of you may not see as the same as me but I see them as artwork, just on a different form of a canvas. Disfiguring to me is getting your arm tore off in an accident or permenant burns to somewhere on your body after being caught in a fire...my 2 cents

08-27-10  08:56pm - 1577 days In appreciation of Shemales!!! (15 Posts) - #13
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Originally Posted by Toadsith:


For those looking for female "shemales", check out Strapon Cum or the comic versions in the form of Innocent Dick Girls and Futafan.


Kind of reminds me of the site, Futanaria, which has the fake cocks on females that squirt cum. However, those models cocks and loads are highly exaggerated when compared to Strapon Cum. However, I think it can be interesting for many viewers to check out these sites because I think they may feel less 'gay' or whatever the reason they may hold back and not watch real TS models in porn. I obviously respect the fact that not all will find TS porn to be their fortay and do not expect any or all to like these types of models or scenes. But, it is interesting to see what people feel about a real female potraying a TS model and their thoughts. Interesting sites.

08-27-10  08:53pm - 1577 days In appreciation of Shemales!!! (15 Posts) - #12
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Originally Posted by Druppie:


Hey Gcode, we have commented back and fourth about some of the same shemale sites we have reviewed. I know that you prefer more of a solo type scene when viewing shemale/ladyboy porn but I love to watch the hardcore stuff. I would consider myself a straight man as well, but I'm with you, I don't think I could ever go through with actually hooking up with one. I do like to watch hardcore scenes and the prettier and more feminine the shemale is, the better. I've always loved being sexual with girls with big breast and I like my shemales the same. I'll be honest if I ever was with a shemale the temptation would probably be too much and I'd have to as least touch a ladyboy's cock. I've never touched a cock other than my own. I know I'll never be in that situation so I will keep my thoughts as fantasy for now



Right on, do you think any ethnicity on a shemale model is more preferable? For example, I tend to find the Asian TS models to be more stunning. Sometimes, even when they are just starting their transition, they can be so feminine looking when compared to many models that tend to be more white or even latin. However, I have find many models of all ethnicities to end up being my favorites. But, seeing many models from Asia really makes me think about maybe going through with a real experience..they can be even hotter than some of my favotite 'real' female models that I see in porn. What's your take?

08-27-10  08:45pm - 1577 days Tattoos on Women (110 Posts) - #30
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Uhh ohh here comes me with a different take on this I cannot say I hate tattoos at all. I find tattoos as art and do not see them as a burden on anyone. Of course, certain ones can be failures when it comes to art or location. However, I've never thought of them as a turn off when it comes to any woman possessing them and their attractiveness. In this day and age, tattoos are fairly normal and I am very used to them on people. I do not have any myself but if I had money to spare, I do have several ideas and do want them eventually. I do think it is stupid and wrong for anyone to just go in to a tattoo shop and pick something out of a book there and get that tattooed on themselves. But, if a person takes time and gets something that means something to them plus find a great artist, then I think by all means; do it. In porn, it does not bother me at all. A model is a person and they are allowed to do anything they want to their bodies. Yes, I pay to watch these models do what they do, but I cannot knock them for getting artwork on their bodies that may seem unattractive to customers. While it may not be popular amongst most PU's but if it something the models want to do, then so be it.

I can admit that some tattoos are better than others, especially when it comes to location. However, I'm not keen on judging anyone based on a tattoo. Off topic of porn, but many are still in the mindset that they would rather do certain business with a person who does not have visible tattoos. I don't think having tattoos changes anyones ethics, knowledge, or anything else just because of them having a tattoo. On topic, if a model does have a tattoo in a location that may be a bit stupid (I.E. buttocks, above breasts, face, neck, or wherever else) but is still an extremely attractive model to me based on their physical attributes (the usual stuff like tits, face, legs, so on and so on), I will still enjoy the model. Maybe I'm in the minority but I can't say I would dislike a model based solely on a tattoo, lots of tattoos, or tattoo locations. While I might laugh or chuckle to myself if they have a cliche or dumb tattoo, I would still like the model if they are present. My 2 cents...

08-23-10  09:03pm - 1581 days In appreciation of Shemales!!! (15 Posts) - #9
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Well I can say I appreciate shemale content on sites. Mostly, this involves solo type scenes but I can watch some hardcore if the male is treating the shemale model as a women (no shemale topping) and so on. However, many may find this strange or think I'm lying; I actually consider myself a straight male. I think the shemale thing I have going is strictly fantasy driven and I don't think I could ever hook up with one in real life. Who knows, many people say they won't do this or that about a situation but until that happens, you never know. I think if I really was to go through with it, it would probably be a shemale more exotic to me like a shemale from Thailand or Japan. They would have to be extremely girly and look very feminine. I mean, that is the goal of a transsexual right? To become not only emotionally female but physically? I've never really understood the whole shemale thing with them screwing guys...I mean most women don't screw their men with dildos. Of course this has happened but I don't think it's in the majority. Anyways, I can say I appreciate them and feel free to ask away about anything you want to discuss about them. I've been bored lately anyways and would not mind discussing this topic

08-04-10  09:25pm - 1600 days Reviews and Comments Lately (19 Posts) - #18
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Thanks for the support and compliments from the users who complimented me, it made me warm and fuzzy inside lol?

It's crazy at what some of the 'mainstream' places where comments and forums are present and the abuse that others dish out. For example, I was reading a yahoo news article about some show on a news channel messed up two photos of african american politicians by giving the wrong name to the pictures of each. I read through some of the comments and the personal attacks on certain people who actually voiced out some intelligent and mature responses were unbelievable. To think a porn review site forum contains more civility than this is remarkable IMHO. I've seen some arguments here and there here but never thought anything got out of hand. Even when it was almost getting there, it almost seemed the people who wanted the arguments were just dishing out personal attacks without any vital informational responses to the other/s who were giving out just that. Who knows, maybe it's right that the sweet 'release' we encounter so often gives us clear thinking and our humanity back?

07-31-10  10:21pm - 1604 days Reviews and Comments Lately (19 Posts) - #3
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Originally Posted by slutty:


I must agree, aside from that comics site thing, the reviews have been very good lately, you know it is a great review when you can't think of any additional questions to ask.

I have also enjoyed everyone's input, well except that jackass GCode! Just kidding!


Speaking of Jackasses.....haha kidding too. Thanks for the reply and input brotha!

07-31-10  10:03pm - 1604 days Reviews and Comments Lately (19 Posts) - Original Post - #1
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Reviews and Comments Lately

I dunno if it's just me but I've seen some good reviews and comments lately by newer members and some older ones returning. I hope everyone is dishing out positive trust votes to keep 'em coming. I know when I first started, positive trust votes kept me coming with reviews and inspired me to write even better ones, while giving me incentive to write more insightful comments as well.

On a side note, I can't believe I've been here for almost one and a half years. Thanks to everyone for great insight on new sites and old, awesome polls, great feedback, EVERYONE at TBP to keep this site the best combination of professional reviews mixed with user reviews, and to say the least; the respect most have shown to everyone for mature responses and conversations. I hope everyone enjoys my input, while it may have been limited lately due to time and money, and always respected my opinions/convos since I started. I hope everyone stays active and keeps the place going like it has been. Remember, PU is Porn "USERS", while TBP greatly helps the place to run, it's us USERS that keep it going strong. Talk to everyone soon and remember again, give out trust votes WITH tips and great insight; it really helps new users stay!

07-08-10  09:41am - 1627 days New Top 2010 Models (14 Posts) - #7
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Originally Posted by Drooler:


Carrying on in the tradition that Denner started -- just last year

Well, to start things off, Kitty Jane! She goes by other names, but anyway, have you seen this girl?? Incredible!

She's appeared a number of softcore sites (MC Nudes, Eva's Garden, and most recently at Watch4Beauty) but also at a lot of hardcore sites.

Actually, I think I first saw her at Karupspc last year. Whatever ...


Wow Kitty is a stunner...Thanks for the heads up.

06-21-10  10:25am - 1644 days shemales (45 Posts) - #36
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Originally Posted by mistresskent:


Had a read of some of your stuff Gcode.. nice!x
@Gcode Honestly though, when you do view TS/Shemale sites, do you have a preference for the "model/real looking" type looking girls or the real obvious TS's? I.e still manly features?

Because in my world, you rarely find girls that are not so obvious. And most of the girls I know prefer to play with genetic girls or other TS's.. they also feel that most sites don't depict this.

I'm just curious of how the online world compares to real life?

XX


I hope this does not come of as harsh (I think it may be more strange to most) but in real life I would never date/hook up with a TS. It's weird because I find myself attracted to them as a fetish in online porn but I just can't imagine myself doing anything in real life. I see myself as a straight male, so I suppose when it comes to TS models, I find myself attracted the ones that look as female as they can get. Plus, if I'm looking at any hardcore involving a TS model, I like to view them as bottoms and not topping. But, honestly I am not a huge fan of hardcore scenes in TS porn, either topping or bottoming. I've always just enjoyed solo scenes, I think this is mostly due to the fact that I enjoy the beauty that TS models have to offer but often do not fantasize about having sex with them. However, don't get me wrong, I could still become friends in real life with a TS without any discrimination because I consider myself open minded. Maybe I am not as open minded as I think because while I find them attractive, that I would not hook up with one. But, as with many things, I say this now because I really have never been presented with the opportunity. However, at the same time, I do not go out in the real world seeking out TS models.

Ok ok....to go off my rant and on to what you really asked. I tend to find TS models that are extremely feminine looking to be more attractive. A large reason why I give a slight edge to asian (Thai/Fillipino/Japanese) TS models because they tend to be slightly smaller in frame already and more adrongynous features tend to be present right from the beginning. Of course, this is all opinion and does not happen everytime, I've seen plenty of Asian models that look very male even a long time after transitioning. As far as you saying most sites do not depict TS models with other TS models or girls (I think that is what you are referring to?) I believe you are right. You probably have more experience with actually talking to TS models but from what I can tell, TS models want to have sex with men because essentially they are wanting to become female. Therefore, they are attracted to men mostly. As with any gender, many may go both ways and this can and is depicted in TS sites, however, it is not in the majority. So, in my opinion, I personally can't tell you how real this really is but it makes sense to me. Hope that was what you were asking about? Correct me if I'm wayyyy off lol

06-20-10  11:30am - 1645 days shemales (45 Posts) - #32
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Originally Posted by messmer:


And I agree with Christina! She is a girl even though terms like TG, Tranny, Shemale or Pre-op female are bandied about to describe her present physical state. See one of my posts above.


I have to agree too, I hope my explanation did not come off as being that she had to be labeled as a shemale or pre-op transexual. As you can see in my reviews of various TS sites, I always mention a TS model as a 'she' and respect that most are just trying to become a female to themselves and others; not to be labeled as a TS for the rest of their lives. Unfortunantly, society and people will always probably label these individuals as TS or shemales and never a female, even if they become post-op. That's all they are striving to be and be respected as such, I don't find anything wrong with it personally.

06-18-10  08:36pm - 1647 days shemales (45 Posts) - #26
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
There is no difference between a shemale and a pre-op transexual. Pre-op stands for pre-operation, which is in reference to the operation when the male penis is altered to look more vaginal. Both a shemale and pre-operational transexual are considered the same because they still have their male genatalia present but are transitioning over to a female by taking hormones and usually surgery (but not doing the 'cut'). Like you mentioned, many do get boob jobs to appear more female looking or comfortable but they do not have to have these to be considered a pre-op transexual or a shemale. The hormones that are taken actually create breasts on the shemale and many prefer to keep things 'au natural' and do not get implants. However, many finally do as well. A post-op transexual is when the male penis has been altered with surgery to become more vaginal looking, therefore, usually completing the 'operation' that makes most shemales become fully 'female'. Therefore, they are now considred 'post-op' which stands for post-operation. A tranny is the same thing as a pre-op transexual, most commonly just a shortened term for transexual. It is usually not associated with a shorten term for transvestite, which is a term used for a cross dressing male. A transvestite usually does not take hormones and lives as a male for the most part of the day or week while a transexual considers themselves female 24/7 in thier lives. Hope that helps.

06-10-10  11:46am - 1655 days Any thoughts about different solo positions? I have some. (27 Posts) - #3
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Originally Posted by lk2fireone:


I'm not really sure what the point of your post is. But my answer is hopefully related to what you are talking about.

Then again, I tend to ramble a lot myself.


I see the point of what he is talking about, well at least I think I do. He is mentioning that during a solo masturbation shoot most directors want multiple positions because the viewer enjoys many angles and views. However, in the attempt to get these positions, most models are being told to change positions which interrupts their erotism, thus making the shoot less erotic or interrupting the soon to come orgasm that may occur. To eliminate this, he is suggesting to just let the female do what she wants, even if it results in a stagnant position that many may not like because he likes to see genuine orgasms but these may be cut off because they are not comfortable/changing positions. At least that's what I got

As far as my response, I agree but appeasing the masses is what entertainment is and if the majority of viewers want multiple positions with a stupid fake orgasm, then that's what we get. Just like how people want stupid blockbusters that have no innovative or artistic merit for movies just so they can be entertained and not have to actually think. However, just like movies, you will always get the independent and against the grain thinkers that will do something that many want but are not in the majority, hence a site like I Feel Myself. However, many want money when they do things and that results in going with the grain which sucks. My 2 cents...

06-04-10  10:09pm - 1661 days How should you review multiple sites for the price of one? (5 Posts) - #2
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Usually, most of these sites have a 'parent' site that represents the whole network. For example, like Reality Kings and Brazzers. I find it that if you would rather talk about the network and their sites as a whole, it's better to review that parent site and talk about the individual sites within that review. However, many do not have this and it may just be a site that you join that gives you access to other sites. Then, I'd say it's appriopate to review each site as you see fit. The sites prolly have the same technical qualities, so I'd say copy and pasting this info is fine. However, I'd still talk about each site as if they were a site in itself because it will give others a better view of what they are getting in to if they want to join one site and get the other sites as bonues; and if they are worth it. Personally, I have done this before because there was no parent site to review on, so I just reviewed each site as it's own site even though you would get all the others as bonuses as well. Hope this helps.

06-04-10  10:01pm - 1661 days You have to hand it to the American Woman... reason why European gals are f avored (11 Posts) - #12
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Ah crap I messed up and missread your reply. You are indeed correct that in the past American women were extremely shy and sexual relations before marriage were very taboo. Sorry about that, I went off an a tangent that made no sense because you were talking about women in the USA like 30+ years ago lol.

06-04-10  09:53pm - 1661 days You have to hand it to the American Woman... reason why European gals are f avored (11 Posts) - #11
GCode (101)
Active User



Posts: 358
Registered: Feb 23, '09
Location: USA
Originally Posted by graymane1777:


I wasn't implying that U.S. women weren't assertive... on the contarary, indeed they are...just not as much so as our European neighbors. My point: (according to my post) is that it was before, and later during my years as a youth -- early 40's on throughout the 50's, when mores relaxed as the 70's an' 80's sexual Revolution approached (from whence you're alluding to) that I'm talking about. Let me give you an example: during my High School years (1950-1954) if a girl allowed a boy to have sex with her, Her reputation immediately became toast. She'd subsequently be ostracized by classmates and left out any and all school activities. She was, in effect, an anathema. Even post school-years dating (1954-1960) was predominately limited to only light petting. If a guy were to succeed in getting as far as his hand in a gal's panties, he was hailed as a real "Ladies' Man". Gettin' laid crowned you as a consumate lover... an' one to be reckoned with. How time does change.


Hmmm I'd still have to disagree, American women are extremely assertive and just the same when it comes to sex as our European friends. Yes, things like public nudity may be taboo at usa beaches but I can guarantee you most younger women these days would have no shame going to a European beach and exposing all. At least in my experience this is true, but I may be skewed as I live in a more urban area in the midwest...maybe it's a bit different in more rural areas where religion and small communities exist more. I dunno though, almost everywhere you go you will see the majority of the women in the summertime wearing close to nothing as it is..so who knows

1-50 of 358 Posts Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next Page >


Home - Sites - Users - Reviews - Comments - Categories - Forum

Contact Us - Announcements - FAQ's - Terms & Rules - Porn Review - Webmasters

Protecting Minors
We are strong supporters of RTA and ICRA, two of the most recognized self labeling organizations. Our site is properly labeled to assist in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content. For information about filtering tools, check this site.

DISCLAIMER: ALL MODELS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.

To report child pornography, go directly to ASACP!  We're proud to be a corporate sponsor.
Have concerns or questions about porn addiction?  We recommend this helpful resource.

Copyright © 2007 Ranks.com, Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.


Loaded in 0.12 seconds.