Welcome GUEST!      CREATE ACCOUNT - Forgot Password?

Create an account to share your experiences and more!

E-MAIL   PASS  

Auto Log-in Future Sessions (on this computer).
User Forum Our new user message board where users talk porn!
Porn Users Forum » User Ranks » User Post History

Post History: Jeffrey99 (27)

Filtering Options Select Option
Keyword Search
     Find within...  
View Options All Posts (104)  |   Threads Started (4)

1-50 of 104 Posts Page 1 2 3 Next Page >

03-23-10  07:15pm - 1589 days Why do sites break up downloads into smaller files? (8 Posts) - #3
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Honestly I don't mind it. I guess everyone here must have T1 connections. LOL I have the slowest DSL you can get, so really I have no problem with them cutting them up, especially if the site doesn't allow resume.

However since most sites do allow resume, I normally pick the one big clip if they have it. I think they keep them split up to make it the most widely accessible. That way your not pissing off fans with slower connections, just like they keep low res images and high res images.

But I do agree that they need both options, the clips for those who want it and the full scene for those who want that.

03-14-10  08:07am - 1599 days Orgasm contractions or creamy/wet orgams (1 Posts) - Original Post - #1
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Orgasm contractions or creamy/wet orgams

I was just wondering if anyone knew of anysites that specialize in the above mentioned themes? I'm looking for something new and some new sites to check out, so figured I'd come here and see if anyone had any suggestions.

Thanks,
Jeffrey

03-14-10  08:05am - 1599 days Porn, Boxing and Pro Wrestling (9 Posts) - #4
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Gonna agree with RagingBuddhist, it has to do with nothing more then religion. But the fact is, even with them against, it's not hurting us who like to watch it. Yeah we may be consider dirty or perverts but who really fucking cares what they think? I mean, there will never be a day when porn is broadcast on national channels or anything, and honstly don't think it should.

So do you think it's okay to just be walking down the street and seeing couples fucking out in the open? I guess I don't really understand what your concern is.

We have 18 year olds seeing much worse everyday over in a war, I don't think that the Saw series or some bloody movie is gonna scar anybody.

As for boxing, pro wrestling, MMA, NFL, NHL, etc, those are pros that are trained to do that. They know what to expect and how to prevent themselves from getting injured.

Just like there are age limit for smoking, drinking, gambling, I also think there should be a age limit for porn. I don't see any bright side from inducing children or teens to porn more openly. They are already starting young enough. I'd take my kid watching any of the sports listed above over porn anyday.

03-01-10  07:52pm - 1611 days Cam Chat Roulette (3 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
The Comedy Central show Tosh.O had a segment on one of these last week. According to them it's almost 100% male. And about 80% dudes just putting their junk in front of the camera. He did actually show a couple clips of actually meeting people who just wanted to chat. A few even recognized him from the show.

AS for the laundromats, I prefer to do it at home. I don't have to leave the house and can stay home and watch tv or something. Guess if you lived in a decent sized city with one within walking distance, then it may not be too bad.

02-27-10  03:27pm - 1613 days Why so much toy use in softcore? (38 Posts) - #6
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Have to agree with Capn, don't really think it belongs in softcore. But I think if places don't do it, then they feel they are nothing more then Playboy and Playboy has the stigma of being the older generations porn. Which is understandable since Playboy is pretty much a topless only magazine.

So I think to separate them selves and please the biggest audience possible, they bring in toys. As I think most people who don't like hardcore, would tolerate a toy over actual sex. But what I don't get is some sites like Suburban Amateurs, who start out great with the whole striptease thing. Then once the models finally get nude, there are about 5 images of her full nude before another 25 with her using some toy. Just don't understand why sites don't split the picture sections up more equally.

02-23-10  06:44pm - 1617 days NB: Blocked access because of critical PU-comment!!!!! (44 Posts) - #25
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Originally Posted by justme:


Instead of writing:
"Right, bro - but this site - you won't believe it (and then again, oh, you would) - they got full screen transparent watermarks in the videos!
Comming up 4-5 times during a clip and lasts maybe 10 secs - and, of course during the best parts - and the photos: worse than useless - some just like screen caps - but then again - it's the same guy who has those two other low quality thai sites..."


Could instead write:
"The site's videos have a full screen watermark throughout the video which can get in the way of enjoying the video, hopefully the site owner will consider removing this. The photosets also appear to be screen caps of the video."

So now we all have to be PC? On top of that, it was a comment, not a actual review. Comments are just like these posts in this forum, just a bit more organized. And as Green Day once famously said, Nice Guys Finish Last. Doesn't really matter how you word it, webmasters get upset anytime you say anything bad about their site.

Originally Posted by justme:

A lot of other reviewers too, I just have to shake my head in disappointment. Whenever someone factors the time it took him to do a site rip into score... or if the download speed drops low for even one day (bandwidth is a *shared* resource, is not infinite, and costs a shit-ton on the hosting end of things)

It's called the cost of doing the job. If it's too pricey for someone, then evidently they need to get out of the business. Sounds kinda like dentists and doctors I know that bitch like crazy about all the taxes and shit they have to pay but sure love driving their fancy cars or living in their fancy homes.

Do you get upset and call the company if you internet is not working? TV not working? Cell phone not working? Of course you do. Why, because you pay for it.

Originally Posted by justme:

... or a review of (50) site no longer updates - okay, how about instead describing what archive content *is* inside and scoring that? But one big important thing is to drop the assumption that pornographers are all highly tech savvy people. Surprisingly many of them are not, and many actually really are trying to put out the best product they are capable of.

Then why not drop the price? Or flat out indicate that the site is no longer updating? Why? Because then they'd lose business. People don't get upset if they join a *archive* if they know that's what it is when they join. But when a site is a fraud about constantly updating but they are not,that's when most people get upset.


Originally Posted by justme:

But I mean, for Christ's sake, even this thread goes into the subject of hiring a lawyer and suing this guy over canceling a membership...

He payed for it, did he not? Websites aren't a pay after the end of the month, depending on how much you use it kind of thing. You pay for a *full* month in advance. So yes, without giving a refund, that is illegal.

Now is it worth it to hire a lawyer, of course not. But it's the point of the matter.

02-23-10  03:16pm - 1617 days NB: Blocked access because of critical PU-comment!!!!! (44 Posts) - #14
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Originally Posted by Denner:


I'll be damned....my access is blocked - again. This is turning out to be a joke...


Just amazing. I've actually only had one webmaster get kinda pissed at my review/comments made here.

But nothing like this surprises me. Webmasters always think they have the best content on the planet. OR the first ones to do something this way or that way.

If he's worried about piracy, why not make it streaming only or drm? All 3 are horrible but putting a full screen watermark on a video has got to be the worst. Does he not think people are smart enough to edit that out if they want to steal it?

I've never had much luck with Epoch, so glad to see your getting farther then I am.

02-22-10  03:27pm - 1618 days Olympics - hockey (20 Posts) - #3
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I honestly don't see why this is such a surprise. Granted Canada does have the better lineup but both teams are nothing but NHL players. I even heard some commentators trying to compare it to the Miracle on Ice, which I don't even see at all possible. Then it was a USA team full of college players versus pros.

Not saying I expected it or anything but when your goalie stands on his head like that, it's hard to lose. LOL

02-20-10  12:33am - 1621 days Boob-jobs (47 Posts) - #28
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Speaking of Lupe, I got the her new Fleshlight which came with her Interactive Girlfriend Sexperience DVD which was 2009 AVN Nominee for Best Interactive Movie. I had no clue who she was before I got it. It was a interesting one time view. I'll never watch it again. Did not realize she used to be Little Lupe. Have to say face wise, she's looks like she has grown up alot. I even think she's pretty hot, unfortunately the horrendous bolt ons distract completely from anything good she had going on.

02-17-10  03:42pm - 1623 days The Olympics (8 Posts) - #7
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Originally Posted by Denner:


Waiting for the hockey - mens hockey (sorry, girls - and US-girls - great beating of the russians, btw).
Who's is going to take the Gold?
Only Canada, USA, Finland, the Czechs, Russia and maybe Sweden is up there.
My bet is on Canada..


Have to agree with Canada. As much as I'd love to see the US win it, I really don't think they have the firepower.

And honestly, I agree with Messmer. I dislike the inclusion of pros. Maybe due to the fact of being a American, there will never be another Miracle on Ice. In part due to the fact that pros are used now. The other part being the fact that ABC showed the game on tape delay, so most of the country didn't even know who won when it happened. In todays age of instant information via tv, cell phone, internet, I still find that amazing.

I realize the 2nd part really has nothing to do with the first, just got a little lost in my rant. LOL

02-17-10  06:27am - 1624 days The Olympics (8 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Honestly, the only thing I've really watched much of is Hockey. Watched both mens and womens Team USA play. Other then that, just haven't felt interested in watching much. I always flip by it each night, just normally not much that will hold my attention.

02-15-10  11:45pm - 1625 days How do Adult Book Stores Survive? (21 Posts) - #3
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Originally Posted by RagingBuddhist:


Add all that to the fact that a lot of people aren't comfortable buying anything online.


Really?!? I could possibly understand maybe a few that feel that way but it's 2010. I have to admit that almost anyone I know has bought something off the internet before. So I'd really be surprised if there were that many people that weren't comfortable with it.

But I have to agree with the OP. Even if you wanted to buy that DVD, you could probably find it cheaper online. Or like you said, you can subscribe to a site and get even more content for the same amount of money.

I've actually never been in one of those places. Always wondered what'd happened if I saw someone I knew. lol

02-15-10  07:16am - 1626 days Another one of those, anybody know who this is threads. (1 Posts) - Original Post - #1
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Another one of those, anybody know who this is threads.

http://banners.toteme.com/galleries_VG2_.../index.php?ids=32085

http://banners.toteme.com/galleries_VG2_.../index.php?ids=32177

Here name is Ticia on the Virtual Girl site. However, I can't seem to find any other stuff she's done. So was wondering if anyone else knew or a site to try and find out? I find it hard to believe that the Virtual Girl site would be all she has done but guess it's possible.

02-04-10  05:31pm - 1636 days Where to download DRM free music? (12 Posts) - #10
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I myself like Amazon. They have all the big name songs for anywhere between $.99-$1.29 per song. They are normally the same price as iTunes but sometimes you can find lesser known bands full albums for $3-$5 less then iTunes.

The other reason I like Amazon is because MP3's play across all devices, iTunes MP4's, not so much. So in order for me to use iTunes songs, I have to burn to a cd first and then reimport them. Overall more of a pin then what they are worth.

I hook my mp3 player up to my car via a auxiliary jack and I myself can't tell any between the cd and the mp3. Maybe I'm just going deaf in my old age but I seriously can't tell the difference between CD, MP3 and a MP4.

12-23-09  03:42pm - 1679 days I think I have a new website pet peeve... (11 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Honestly that doesn't bother me. I use DownThemAll in Firefox. So I just name the first file the name of the shoot and save all the rest as the same thing. DTA will automatically change the second file to end with a _001, followed by _002, _003, etc.

I've found that even when sites do actually name the files, it's normally something stupid anyway. So to me, it's not really a big deal. Honestly, I'd rather see FTV make full size videos available for download first, rather then splitting each shoot up into 4+ videos.

12-19-09  10:06am - 1684 days photoshoping/altering images (29 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Yep I agree. The last few celebs they had in Playboy look 20x worse in the photoshoots then they do in real life. The editing is overboard in Playboy. Main reason why I've canceled the magazine and all online sites.

Other sites I think are harder to tell. Unless it's something completely stupid like the Chloe18 site, where they edit out her 3 stars tattoo just under her panty line in the pics but of course it's clearly visible in the videos. Stuff like that is just very stupid.

12-15-09  03:18pm - 1687 days ObsessedWithMyself.com? (3 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I'm pretty sure you can't have nude pics on your myspace or they will delete them themselves. So I'm guessing it's probably nothing more then copying photos from other amateur or self posting sites.

11-29-09  06:10pm - 1703 days Adult phone apps (6 Posts) - #3
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Honestly I have no interest in it. I never really have gotten porn on a cell phone. That also goes for people taking nude photos of themselves and sending to people. Guess I'm too big of a quality junkie. LOL The screen is just way to small for me to really put any stock in it.

As for losing your phone, do you really lose your phone that much Capn? LOL I honestly have to say that since I've had a cell phone, I've never lost one.

11-27-09  03:12pm - 1705 days Anyone have experience with devices that allow you to play files on a TV? (21 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I have no experience with the WD one but really there are a ton of ways you can do it. I have 3 devices that can stream from my pc to my PV. Both my video game consoles (Xbox 360 & PS3) can stream easily from pc to tv. The other one is my DirecTV box, however it's not as easy as you can't fast forward through videos. The program I use to stream to all three of those is TVersity and it's free.

AS for the WD TV, IMO if your gonna spend $129.99-$149.99, I'd buy a PS3 or 360 instead. Atleast then you can get also get video games out of it or Blu Ray if you go PS3.

11-14-09  06:36am - 1719 days Striptease - A Poorly Catered for Niche. (260 Posts) - #52
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I'd recommend checking out SimonScans. I think they do a decent job at the slow strip tease thing, picture wise that is.

Been wanting to check out SububanAmateurs for a long time and the new price cut may just force me to do that soon. Someone needs to copy what OnlyTease does but make the site a full nude site. LOL
Originally Posted by w3bm:


Hi Guys,

You might find our site to your liking.

brooke-lee-playmates.com

We have just been given a very healthy 83/100 with our first review here.

At the moment we have more photosets then videos but your description is what we're aiming for.

Were always open to suggestions as to the sets we shoot too so if you think were missing anything then just let us know.

Preview suggests the site is extrememly heavy on the fake big boob jobs. Is that a fair assesment?
Originally Posted by topbucksGina:


Check out cutestgirls.com. Contact me directly and I'll give a free 3 day full access login.

Gina
Topbucks

Does that go for anybody? LOL

11-04-09  06:30am - 1729 days Set-top porn media players (12 Posts) - #3
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I myself will use my DVR or PS3 or 360. I mean, somehow that thing will have to get a signal, either by sat or internet. So if your gonna already have it hooked up to your network, might as well just use a device mentioned above to watch the actual porn you want.

11-04-09  06:27am - 1729 days Topless only strip clubs?.. (8 Posts) - #7
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
That's also the law here in Indiana, that's why we all go to Cincy or Louisville. Louisville DeJa Vu has two clubs side by side. One topless only, serving alcohol and another full nude serving just drinks. but of course the topless only might as well be full nude, they show everything, they just can't legally be bottomless they just have to pull the panties to the side.

Originally Posted by GCode:


Of course, all strip clubs serve alcohol and probably lose huge business if they don't, so almost all clubs here are only topless.

You really think so? I'd think it'd be the other way around. I mean, there are plenty of bars or clubs in cities. So I myself would rather go see full nude and drink beer somewhere else, then to just see topless. But maybe that's just me.

11-04-09  06:24am - 1729 days Tiny Teen Pass is Ripping Us Off - does TBP Condone This ? (14 Posts) - #9
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
The same thing is also done with AllTeenRevPass. Thanks to this thread I was looking forward to it, so made sure I unchecked it. However, they also cancel your access as soon as you cancel. So, even though I paid for a full 30 day access, the second I cancelled, I can't login anymore. Highly advise you stay away from. And of course the website they say for customer service doesn't work.

10-21-09  03:34pm - 1742 days Music in video (11 Posts) - #7
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I still think I'd prefer to hear a non stop dumbass cameraman then to to hear crappy music.LOL Maybe if they gave us the option to put our own music in, LOL. Atlest with no music at all, you can hear the girl or the sounds of the shoot. With nothing but music it feels to me like your watching highlight video a amateur put together in the 90's.

10-21-09  06:11am - 1743 days Anyone heard of tinyteenpass.com ? (9 Posts) - #3
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Honestly don't know. I've heard of a few of the sites like Chloe18.com, TeenTopanga.com & TrixieTeen.com, however no where on those 3 sites does it mention tinyteenpass.com. But all 3 of those sites do use EPG bill or TRPay. At the top it says brought to you by EPG Bill but yet it says customer service can be reated at TRPay.com. So that part looks legit. Just surprised that no where on those 3 sites does it mention tinyteenpass.com for the same price. All it mentions is that you can get discounted access.

If you do try it, please let us know one way or another whether or not it was legit.

EDIT: After doing some research a review for Chloe18.com states that the site is no longer updating. It looks like it's a clone of http://www.allteenrevpass.com/ except they list 2 more sites. Atleast according to the review for Chloe18.com, that site is legit. Edited on Oct 21, 2009, 06:14am

09-28-09  03:28pm - 1765 days Why do you pay for porn? (67 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
My mine reason is, because then I know what I'm getting. I know exactly what resolution the images are. Whether I want to keep the whole zip or just certain images. What format/resolution the video is. Whether or not that video/images are the highest resolution available.

I've tried the free sites. The tube sites video quality is horrible and not really worth my time. Really not worth actually downloading and keeping. As for forums, normally they are split up into 4-6 parts and normally using the hosting services they do, you can only download 1 part at a time.

So to me, it's worth the $20-$30 a month to know exactly what quality content I'm getting and to be able to setup a que in a download manager of multiple files and just let it go. And not have to worry about only downloading 1 file every xx mins.

09-09-09  08:35am - 1785 days Stockings (US Hose) & Shoes. (12 Posts) - #3
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I'm actually opposite badandy, I'd prefer they leave stockings on throughout the scene. Stockings to me never have really equaled part of a strip tease but that's just me.

08-12-09  09:02pm - 1812 days bluray porn (4 Posts) - #3
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Originally Posted by magnum475:


how come porn doesn't come in bluray hi-def?? :confused:


It does. You got softer stuff like Girls Gone Wild. You can also find hardcore. A quick google search brings up one site that has over 400 titles for sale in Blu Ray.However most of it's not cheap.

07-06-09  04:09am - 1850 days Do you visit those free porn sites with low quality streaming videos? (18 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I don't no. To me the quality just isn't worth even going to them. I haven't tried two out of the 3 you mentioned but I never have been a fan of any site streaming video.

05-27-09  08:08pm - 1889 days no downloads as an option? (43 Posts) - #22
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Originally Posted by badandy400:


Something for these content providers to consider is that the US is tending toward very strict bandwidth limits. Some cities are experimenting with as low as 5 GB per month! So remember that 500 MB "gem' you found last night? Well if you want to watch it again today you have to burn through another 500 MB. And guess what, the content provider, yes that is you webmasters, has to fork out the bandwidth fee on yet another 500 MB to send the EXACT same thing out.

Not to get off topic but is that for consumers or just webmasters or both? Have any links on that. Sounds like it'd be very interesting reads.

05-26-09  03:14pm - 1890 days no downloads as an option? (43 Posts) - #4
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Mind saying what site that was? As I want to make sure I never join it.

I'm with everyone else I'd never stay a member or join a site that I know up front only allows streaming. And they are stupid if they don't think people will still download it/steal it. Just be a little tech savy and you can download any streaming video. And I agree with Gcode, they'd have to slash prices by more then half for me to even think about it. I think $5-10 max for a streaming only site.

I myself like sites like Brazzers that do stream the videos but you can also download them. It lets you preview the video and then decide if you wanna download. However my biggest question is, how are they gonna be able to stream HD content? Or do they expect people, who expect sites to offer HD video, to just go back to the old days of crappy video? I don't know many people that can stream a 20-40min HD video without some major buffering or a decently long load time at the beginning.

But of course, this also falls into the category of people who seem to think the future is everything streaming (Hollywood movies, video games, music) so it doesn't surprise me that porn would be next in that list. Edited on May 26, 2009, 03:20pm

05-26-09  10:50am - 1891 days question about dhd media or epoch.com wich one is better to use (9 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I think I've only used DHD Media a few times with no problems, but that's been a few years. However I will not use Epoch ever again. Had a CC info stolen after signing up to a site with them and then 3 additional purchases from them that they wouldn't do anything about because I didn't have 2 pieces of information (subscription ID, email or CC #, of course only thing I had was the CC #). I'e heard others say that they haven't had a single problem with Epoch, so maybe it was just me.

05-20-09  04:53am - 1897 days Anyone use Bridge to look at porn (5 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Have to say I've never heard of it. But it does sound interesting. May have to do a google search and take a look at it.

05-19-09  08:21pm - 1897 days 2009 Upcoming Movie Thread (199 Posts) - #4
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I must really be alone, lol as I don't watch anything in the theaters. The last one I think I saw was Spiderman 3. I prefer to just wait till they come out on Blu Ray. They look better, sound better, I can pause whenever I want and I don't have to worry about some jackass talking throughout the whole movie. :)

As for The Sarah Conner Chronicles, the lastest news from TV.com is that it's been cancelled. http://www.tv.com/story/14890.html?tag=news_list;title;0 and that story is marked as of Yesterday.

EDIT: After reading your post again Pat, it sounds like you mean to say they weren't renewing. If that's what you meant, then disregard my post. :)

05-18-09  07:04am - 1899 days Videos (tech) fast forward (19 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I think it's a mixture of mediaplayer and pc. For example I use the KMPlayer, as it seems to work best for my system. However on some of the bigger HD videos, there are times when it will become unresponsive when first opening it up. However, I never have problems fast forwarding, other then it may take a few secs to respond.

The only other video player I use is Windows Media Player, between those two, I very seldom have any problems.

05-15-09  05:32am - 1902 days Are the amateur cam sites playing with fire? (6 Posts) - #5
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I never have checked out any of the pay sites but I have checked out a few of the thumbnail gallery post sites before. I never really have thought about saving images and if how they might be underage. I normally don't even look to make sure it has the USC 2257 labels. In my mind, I'd always considered child porn to be alot younger then that. So in my mind I never have thought about it.

However, I did find something that I found interesting on a site recently

"Model Age Verification All visual depictions displayed on this Web site, whether of actual sexually explicit conduct, simulated sexual content or otherwise, are visual depictions of persons who were at least 18 years of age when those visual depictions were created. All other visual depictions displayed on this Web site are exempt from 18 U.S.C. Section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. Part 75 because said visual depictions are not visual depictions of conduct specifically listed in 18 U.S.C Section 2256 (2) (A)-(D), but are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity, or are depictions of simulated sexual conduct, or are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to November 1, 1990, or were produced, manufactured, published, duplicated, reproduced, or reissued before May 26, 1992. The owners and operators of this Website are not the primary producer (as that term is defined in 18 U.S.C. Section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. Part 75) of all the visual content contained on the Web site. The Custodian of Records for content on this Web site for which the owners and operators of this Web site are the primary producer is:"

Isn't that like paragraph trying to take all responsibility from them? To me it saying that since some videos aren't explicit nudity or sexual acts that it included in the law. Is that actually possible?

05-13-09  04:56am - 1904 days Karina's sex diary (2 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
1. Is it necessary to add web cam ? And how much more you can pay for this function in additional to regular monthly fee ?
To me, webcams are pretty much useless and I wouldn't pay anything additional for it. The quality for the webcams are always horrible and not up to todays video standards. So, I never even look at webcams at sites I join.

2. Will it be good if we won't charge additional cost for custom requested video or photo session but it will be in limited amount ( i.e. member can request 1 custom photo set and 1 custom video per month ) or it's better charge custom shots but make no limits per month ?
I think you should atleast give every member 1 or more free video requests. That way people can actually see what they can request and how it's done. Or maybe charge extra for special requests?

3. does 24$ monthly membership fee is fair ?
To me, $24 is on the high end for a new site, however for a site thats been around a long time, $24 is a good price. I think it'd be good to maybe offer a discount at the beginnign to try and get customers.

4. Are there need for selling used model underwear for fetish ?
I honestly haven't been a member of a site before that does that, so I can't really comment.

5. What features or functions you are missing in other individual model sites ?
I think the biggest thing in my mind for a solo model site is to make sure that both photo and video is good quality and that it's updated on a decent schedule.

05-10-09  06:35am - 1907 days Does anyone here use an Apple? (10 Posts) - #8
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I've always heard Mac's are pretty much unhackable and unvirusable. However I really don't know if that's true. I've always told myself that when this pc dies, I'll be going Mac. But then you look at the prices and I don't know. For what I need it for, casual internet stuff mainly, is it really worth spending the extra money? Haven't decided yet.

05-10-09  06:32am - 1907 days Defrauded by adult site...would you chase after the lost money... (21 Posts) - #7
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Originally Posted by GCode:


I recently had to deal with this. They of course, told me start out by trying to contact the site's customer service myself and try to clear it up on my own. Eventually, after stupid automated responses and so on from the site's "service", I contacted them again. They will almost always try to pin it on you by saying you somehow authorized the charges yourself and that you probably missed something in the terms and conditions when you signed up with the site. However, I did battle this and eventually got my money back after breaking down the story to about 3 or 4 different service reps. So, there is hope, is it high, I doubt it but I'd keep stabbing at it. I bet the more stern and a constant bombardment of calls get things done a bit more than waiting too long and being extremely patient. Good luck if you are still trying, I hope for the best.

To be honest, I really can't complain about them not wanting to refund money. I've always wondered just how many people a month sign up for a site, then their GF/Wife/significant other see's the charge on the credit card bill and they try to play it off as a unauthorized charge. However, I think every customer should pretty much get a 1 time no questions asked thing. I mean it's one thing if it's the same customer a couple times a year, it's another when it's the first time for some guy in 2-3 years of doing business with the credit card company.

05-07-09  05:25am - 1910 days Winrar and .rar files (22 Posts) - #4
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I'm the type of guy who doesn't ever download full zips, I'll just download the images I like. Sometimes that could be 20-30, somtimes that could be 5-10. What I normally do is wait till hard drive gets close to full, then go in and zip everything.

I've used both Winzip and Winrar for work, for some reason I still prefer Winzip. I'm guessing it probably just because I'm more familiar with it. I guess what I don't get is that if Winrar compresses it better, why are videos not in a zip or rar file? I mean HD videos are way bigger then your average photo gallery, so why has no site ever zipped them for faster downloading?

05-07-09  05:21am - 1910 days Defrauded by adult site...would you chase after the lost money... (21 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I've learned the hard way, don't ever use a debit card for sites. About a year ago I joined a site through Epoch, same sorta thing happened. However there were two additional charges for twice the cost of the site I joined and I had no clue what site that was for. The bank said since I authorized the first charge, they can do nothing about it even though I didn't authorize the other two charges. I've since switched banks and now use Discover card for all my adult purchases, as they have a secure account numbers feature.

So I'd try everything possible to get my money back but I don't really think it'll work.

05-04-09  07:35am - 1913 days Is There Such A Thing? (22 Posts) - #13
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Originally Posted by Khan:


I just sent you an email on this one.

We used to list the site but pulled the listing (see email for details). The JOIN page still isn't working so we can't relist it at this time.

To anyone visiting the site, be aware our editors are seeing some virus warnings from at least one of the links on the site.

Sorry

What do you mean the join page still isn't working? It works on my end. Everytime I click it, I can click on either online credit card or online check and both of those take em to CCBill's website.

As for the virius, was that on more then 1 pc? Not trying to say you guys are lying or anything, I'm just wondering as I haven't seen anything pop on my end.

05-03-09  07:00pm - 1913 days Is There Such A Thing? (22 Posts) - #10
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Originally Posted by Drooler:


Wait a second! Check out this page from FinestModels. That's a "network" list. I recall those being separate sites. They say they're "hi-rez," but I don't know if it's more like 89 octane or 94 ... Last time I was there, they were still 1024's or so. It has been quite a while.

Wait a second again! Now, they have 3 resolutions: 1024, 2048, and (nominally) 4368. It is a networkish kind of site, that lets you view everything in one site (FinestModels) or in the individual sites. NB: Not all of the photosets are bigger than 1024px.

I will also be staying tuned. That site looks very interesting. So there will be atleast two of us waiting your review. :)

05-03-09  06:56pm - 1913 days where can I start selling my pictures? (6 Posts) - #3
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Would have to agree with Gcode. This site is a Porn users forum and don't think most people on here have any real insterest in non nudes. However there are sites out there, sorry don't know any by name but have just stumbled across them, where you can win x amount of money for giving them your photos. But aside from actually creating your own site, I really don't know of any place like that.

05-01-09  12:51pm - 1916 days Is There Such A Thing? (22 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Originally Posted by messmer:


It might be my rapidly deteriorating memory but I can't remember ever running across a network that was purely softcore. I know there are tons (Brazzers, Reality Kings, Naughty America etc.) that cater to hardcore fans but I am looking for a network of sites that is softcore in nature, not necessarily excluding masturbation or "pink!"

Is there such a thing?


There are a few that pop into my head but they aren't really pure network sites like Brazzer, RK or Naughty America. The first is the Only All Sites (6 sites for $44.95), which include Only Tease, Only Opaques, Only Secretaries, Only Silk and Satin, Only Carla & Only Melanie. Those sites are all pretty softcore, even as far as some models not doing full frontal nudity.

Other then those, I can't think of any true MegaNetwork try to cater to both the softcore and hardcore fans alike.

04-28-09  06:15pm - 1918 days NHL Playoffs Anyone? (18 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
My Jackets first ever post season was pretty much over before it started. Since then I haven't watched much of the playoffs but my vote to win the Cup is Boston.

04-21-09  02:41pm - 1925 days Paying with paypal (5 Posts) - #5
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Originally Posted by Khan:

Typically, the physical address is just used in the CC confirmation process. There's very little risk with giving your address when signing up for an adult site.


But if you could pay with a site like Paypal, there'd be little to no chance for any of your info to get stolen. Because instead of giving out your info to every site you join, you'd only give it to one. As then that site would already have all your info verified (addy, credit card numbers, etc)

04-21-09  01:25pm - 1926 days Paying with paypal (5 Posts) - #3
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
Actually Paypal can be used for non-adult subscription based services right now. And they did used to have a non-adult content policy but that has since changed, as you can now use Paypal to buy adult content off eBay.

I do agree thought that i would be nice to be able to use Paypal. It would take out most if not all chances of identity theft or credit cards being stolen.

04-21-09  01:13pm - 1926 days Website Tours (23 Posts) - #5
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
I have to agree with others. To be honest, if a site only had a 1 page preview, I'd probably not join. I think you need atleast 3-4 pages.

1)Would be a picture preview, maybe with like a preview from a few galleries. However each image preview should be available in all sizes that your website has. Or atleast letting us know exactly what resolution is the highest.
2)I think you need a page for the videos. Again in with a preview of all resolutions or atleast the highest resolution.
3)Think you need a preview page of your latest 5-10 updates (with dates), to give us a indication of just how much the site is updated.
4)And I agree with others on a Model Directory link being available on the preview pages.

04-21-09  05:06am - 1926 days Diabolic.com just screwed me! (localbilling) (3 Posts) - #2
Jeffrey99 (27)
Active User



Posts: 104
Registered: Nov 04, '08
Location: Good Ole Midwest USA
You normally only have to enter 2 of the 3 pieces of information. Did you try to go ahead and click next or cancel with the 2 pieces of info?

1-50 of 104 Posts Page 1 2 3 Next Page >


Home - Sites - Users - Reviews - Comments - Categories - Forum

Contact Us - Announcements - FAQ's - Terms & Rules - Porn Review - Webmasters

Protecting Minors
We are strong supporters of RTA and ICRA, two of the most recognized self labeling organizations. Our site is properly labeled to assist in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content. For information about filtering tools, check this site.

DISCLAIMER: ALL MODELS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.

To report child pornography, go directly to ASACP!  We're proud to be a corporate sponsor.
Have concerns or questions about porn addiction?  We recommend this helpful resource.

Copyright © 2007 Ranks.com, Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.


Loaded in 0.11 seconds.