Welcome GUEST!      CREATE ACCOUNT - Forgot Password?

Create an account to share your experiences and more!

E-MAIL   PASS  

Auto Log-in Future Sessions (on this computer).
User Forum Our new user message board where users talk porn!
Porn Users Forum » User Ranks » User Post History

Post History: pat362 (373)

Filtering Options Select Option
Keyword Search
     Find within...  
View Options All Posts (3070)  |   Threads Started (33)

1-50 of 3066 Posts Page 1 2 11 20 29 38 47 61 62 Next Page >

05-30-15  07:27am - 8 hrs Has anyone seen the redesigned Kink.com look yet? (2 Posts) - #3
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
I have a link to the classic site and that's the one I always use so wasn't even aware that they redesigned the site. I do know that they more or less are concentrating all of their efforts on making videos and therefore the pic option is now significantly smaller than it was in the past.

I also know that they have significantly toned down the misogynist stuff in theirs gang bang site. Long live the Brown Coats.

05-30-15  07:13am - 8 hrs Circus Porn - I love it! (4 Posts) - #4
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^I think the reason why you haven't seen any great scenes with clowns is that I don't believe it's possible to shoot one. In fact I don't even think it's possible to shoot a passable clown scene. Aside from the obvious issues that as soon as the face of the clown comes into contact with any part of the woman and his makeup will start to smear and come off. Clowns are meant to make you think and/or make you laugh but I don't think they are ever meant to arouse you sexually.

My definition of circus porn I think is slightly different than yours. When I think of circus porn. I mostly think of men fucking women in the most painful way possible and the women trying to appear as though they are enjoying it.
If the words DAP, DVA, upside down fucking of any kind, pile driving and a few others are used to describe the action than that for me is circus porn. Long live the Brown Coats.

05-22-15  06:00pm - 7 days Update on Graymane (10 Posts) - #8
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
I really hope he gets better. He is missed. Long live the Brown Coats.

05-18-15  09:14am - 12 days Bang Bros - why does PU still do business with these scammers? (14 Posts) - #8
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^In no way do I want to make light of what some people have written about BB or Brazzer but I have joined both sites multiple times in the last 7 years and at no time did I have an issue cancelling or get charged extra for stuff I did not really want. Now maybe I am more experienced than some of the other people but not everybody who got burned. Long live the Brown Coats.

05-15-15  05:23pm - 14 days B.B. King Passes at 89 (4 Posts) - #4
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
This is turning out to be a shitty year for music fans. Rest in peace B.B. Long live the Brown Coats.

05-06-15  07:05pm - 23 days Keeping involvement in porn quiet (50 Posts) - #50
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^It's you and your wife life so ultimately you should only do stuff that you are both comfortable with. That said I get the feeling from this post that you seem to be more interested in the idea of doing porn rather than actually doing it for real. I mean the primary reason why anyone should consider doing porn should be how much money can I make from it and what I'm willing to risk but doing it?

The reasons why someone is willing to pay should never enter into the equation since you must have a general idea of how much money you are willing to accept. Now a high five figure amount for an amateur oral sex video may seem like a lot of money but some people already spend thousands of dollars on cam shows and you rarely get anything more than solo stuff. When you couple that with the fact that your wife as modeled in the past so isn't it possible that someone who has seen her might be willing to spend a huge amount of money for even something as simple as an oral sex video? Long live the Brown Coats.

05-01-15  05:51pm - 28 days Singer: Ben E. King ......Dead at 76 (2 Posts) - #3
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^It does appear like that. At least he will be in good company. Long live the Brown Coats.

04-25-15  05:50pm - 34 days Italian Friends on the Bus (180 Posts) - #182
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^The European humour is sometime like that. My theory is that having had two major wars fought in or around your Countries as well as having countless of your citizens involved in them has affected the way they look at many things.

A lot of their humour is often quite dark and it's so common to see the death of major characters on established shows that I am often ambivalent about watching a new show for fear that I will get too attached to a main character who will get bumped off the next season. Long live the Brown Coats.

04-25-15  07:35am - 35 days Italian Friends on the Bus (180 Posts) - #180
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Born to create drama.

My favorite is number two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fv...Zh5B4f4bigA&NR=1 Long live the Brown Coats.

04-25-15  07:34am - 35 days Italian Friends on the Bus (180 Posts) - #179
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Dutch Treat.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/5748lK9HpOg Long live the Brown Coats.

04-25-15  07:34am - 35 days Italian Friends on the Bus (180 Posts) - #178
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Someone sent me this little question on moral dilemma.

You are driving along in your car on a wild stormy night. you pass by a bus stop where three people waiting for the bus:

1-An old lady who looks like she is about to die.

2-An old friend who once saved your life.

3-The perfect woman (or) man you have been dreaming about.


Which one would you offer a ride to knowing that you can only take one passenger?

Think before you continue reading. This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once used as part of a job application.

You can pick the old lady because she could die so you should save her first. You can pick your old friend because he once saved your life and this is the perfect way to repay him. However you may never find your perfect dream lover again.

What did the person who got the job answer?????


The answer is actually quite simple. He said he would have given the keys to his old friend and told him to take the old lady to the hospital and he would have waited for the bus with the woman of his dream. Long live the Brown Coats.

04-22-15  05:34pm - 37 days Are models getting less attractive? (16 Posts) - #6
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Maybe it's not just you because I'm finding that each new year brings us a larger group of models that are just not as impressive as the ones that came before them but I'm not sure if it's because the ones that came before them were so much more than them that no one can equal them or if may be that the higher resolution cameras make every skin blemish impossible to miss and overlook.

Of course it could be a mixture of both. Long live the Brown Coats.

04-20-15  05:57pm - 39 days Are the use of condoms in sex scenes a turn-off? (44 Posts) - #43
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^I don't know if you are aware but what you wrote is the same thing that almost every other person who prefers bareback porn says when discussing condom in porn. I've had plenty of back and forth discussion with some of them and I've come to the conclusion that you can't change their mind but it hasn't stopped me from trying so here goes.

Are you telling us that if the porn industry decides to go condom only then you will no longer buy any porn with condoms in it? Hopefully you aren't saying that you will stop paying for it but keep on downloading it from torrent and tube sites because that would be a very different thing.

At this moment the industry is more or less still shooting bareback porn and yet they are seeing less and less people actually paying for it so why would going condom only mean that even more people would stop paying for porn.

One of the biggest porn studio at the moment is called Wicked. Clearly you must never have heard of them but they have been shooting condom only porn for decades and they are still making a profit so why is it that they can make money when shooting condom only porn but every other studio would suffer? Long live the Brown Coats.

04-15-15  06:11pm - 44 days Percy Sledge dies at 73 (4 Posts) - #4
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
I don't know what kind of life he had but I would think a man would be considered rich for having created such an iconic song. How many weddings would not exist if that song had never been created?

Rest in Peace Percy. Long live the Brown Coats.

04-12-15  09:33am - 48 days Italian Friends on the Bus (180 Posts) - #176
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Originally Posted by messmer:


Hilarious, Pat!


All I hope is that she dropped his ass that very same day because that is one serious loser. My biggest issue with the guys isn't so much that he ignored her request multiple times but that he was having a long fucking conversation on a cellphone while he was with his girlfriend. I think if I was out with someone and they took out their cellphone and called or took a long call that wasn't an emergency then I would get up and leave and never bother talking to that person ever again. Long live the Brown Coats.

04-12-15  09:27am - 48 days Italian Friends on the Bus (180 Posts) - #175
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Originally Posted by Micha:


I scored 18. My face has begun breaking out


You lucky dog. I wasn't able to get a score remotely close to that. Long live the Brown Coats.

04-11-15  06:56am - 49 days Italian Friends on the Bus (180 Posts) - #172
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
You have to watch the video until the end. I can guarantee that you will piss yourself laughing.

http://safeshare.tv/w/sLtCVDmZnm Long live the Brown Coats.

04-08-15  05:46pm - 51 days Girls That Should Have Solo Sites But Don't (3 Posts) - #4
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
As much as I would love to nominate some women. The harsh truth for me is that I've been burned too many times with solo model sites that I don't think none of them deserves to have one. Long live the Brown Coats.

04-03-15  07:09am - 57 days Italian Friends on the Bus (180 Posts) - #171
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
I got invited to a party and was told to dress to kill. Apparently a turban, beard and a backpack wasn't what they had in mind.



After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex, Jim woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman. That's when he realized he'd made it home safely.



Wife gets naked and asks hubby, 'What turns you on more, my pretty face or my sexy body?' Hubby looks her up and down and replies, 'Your sense of humor!'



The wife's back on the warpath again. She was up for making a sex movie last night, and all I did was suggest we should hold auditions for her part.



I've accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next movement could spell disaster.



My sister-in-law sat on my glasses and broke them. It was my own fault. I should have taken them off.



I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.



The other night, my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with. I told her, "Only you. All the others kept me awake all night!"



A Catholic boy in confession says, "Bless me Father, I have sinned, I masturbated while thinking about my sister." "That's a disgrace," said the priest,"especially when you have two gorgeous brothers."



A government survey has shown that 91% of illegal immigrants come to this country so that they can see their own doctor.



I've just installed strobe lights in the bedroom. It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex. Long live the Brown Coats.

04-03-15  06:55am - 57 days Italian Friends on the Bus (180 Posts) - #170
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
I hope you try this little test and let me know what score you get.

http://www.age-test.com/1nsd2j

I scored 30 so technically I'm way younger inside than my actual age. Long live the Brown Coats.

04-03-15  06:45am - 57 days Italian Friends on the Bus (180 Posts) - #169
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
A man is driving along a highway and sees a rabbit

jump out across the middle of the road.

He swerves to avoid hitting it, but unfortunately the

rabbit jumps right in front of the car.


The driver, a sensitive man as well as an animal

lover, pulls over and gets out to see
what has become of the rabbit.
Much to his dismay, the rabbit is

the Easter Bunny, and he is DEAD .


The driver feels so awful that he begins to cry.
A beautiful blonde woman driving down the highway
sees a man crying on the side of the road
and pulls over.



She steps out of the car and asks the man
what's wrong.


"I feel terrible," ! he explains,
"I accidentally hit the Easter Bunny with my car


and KILLED HIM."


The blonde says,"Don't worry."


She runs to her car and pulls out a spray can.
She walks over to the limp, dead Easter Bunny,
bends down, and sprays the contents onto him.


The Easter Bunny jumps up, waves its paw at the

two of them and hops off down the road.

Ten feet away he stops, turns around and waves

again, he hops down the road another 10 feet,
turns and waves, hops another ten feet,
turns and waves, and repeats this again and again


and again and again, until he hops out of sight.


The man is astonished.
He runs over to the woman and demands,

"What is in that can?
What did you spray on the Easter Bunny ?"

The woman turns the can around
so that the man can read the label.
It says..





(Are you ready for this?)
(You know you're gonna be sorry)






(Last chance)







(OK, here it is)






It says,






"Hair Spray
Restores life to dead hair,
and adds permanent wave." Long live the Brown Coats.

03-31-15  05:45pm - 59 days Just curious...how do you react when you see signs of self-harm on a model? (5 Posts) - #2
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
I don't have an issue watching a dead performer anymore than I have an issue with mainstream actors and actresses that are also dead. Probably because most of them have been dead for a few years or longer. It might be different if they were recently deceased but since I can't think of an instance when it occurred so I can't be sure it would be.

I do have a problem with performers that clearly look like they need to take a serious break from the industry. Tanner is probably one of the better example. I can't speak for Belle because I have not seen a single of her scenes and frankly I don't even know if she is still doing porn. I know she cut herself because I remember reading about it and I also know that porn had very little to do with it because she was doing that way before she started doing porn. Long live the Brown Coats.

03-28-15  06:27pm - 62 days Still alive! (38 Posts) - #32
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Originally Posted by messmer:


Thanks for the tip on "Crossfire," Pat. You just saved me 50 Dollars plus because I tend to trust your taste from long experience.


I have another amazing series that I discovered while looking for something new to read. It is by Jessica Clare and it's the Billionaire series. These are more straight forward romance novels than 50 shades and crossfire but there is some amazing writing involved with well defined characters and engaging plot points. Long live the Brown Coats.

03-25-15  05:58pm - 65 days Another Possible HIV performer. (4 Posts) - #4
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^I don't think it would matter if there was a cheap way of digitally removing condoms in scenes. It would probably always be more expensive than most are willing to pay or to time consuming to do it. That and everyone who makes porn knows that one of the biggest studios at the moment only shoots condom porn and they have done so for decades without having money problems.

I know you always get very vocal people saying that they will never watch a condom porn scene and I believe some of them when they say it but if tomorrow the entire US porn industry went mandatory condom for penetration sex and that meant that you would get to see more newbies or existing performers to stay longer in the industry and do more stuff than most of those complainers would still watch porn. They would probably bitch about it but they'd watch it anyway. Long live the Brown Coats.

03-21-15  05:19pm - 69 days Another Possible HIV performer. (4 Posts) - #2
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
The good news is that it was a false positive. The bad news is that there have been quite a few of these false positive in the last couple of years. that and it was still another HIV scare Long live the Brown Coats.

03-21-15  08:08am - 70 days Another Possible HIV performer. (4 Posts) - Original Post - #1
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Another Possible HIV performer.

Yup here we go again. I read on a couple of sites that there is another possible HIV performer in the industry. The news is quite fresh so no way of knowing who it is right now. All I can say is that the FSC is calling for a precautionary production hold. At this point I'm not sure at which number of HIV infected performer we are at in the last two years but I think this is the fourth time in as many years that there is a moratorium. Long live the Brown Coats.

03-15-15  10:09am - 76 days Czech porn? (6 Posts) - #2
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
I'm not so sure what you are asking. Are you talking about performers or the Country of origin? Long live the Brown Coats.

03-14-15  08:30am - 77 days Still alive! (38 Posts) - #16
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^Yup I'd have to say that even if our winter wasn't very nice in Quebec. It's pales when compared to Eastern Canada.
You guys were the bitch boy of Mother nature this winter. Long live the Brown Coats.

03-14-15  08:29am - 77 days Does anyone know why the law allows a name to be trademarked? (6 Posts) - #2
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^My guess is that since most of the people who trademark their names tend to be celebrities of one kind or another and they expect to be able to earn money from that name then the last thing you want is for someone else to be able to appropriate it for their own profit.

Another reason why they might have to do that is that they are not trademarking their real name but their stage name. Unless they actually trademark their stage name then they can never go in front of a judge and say that is my name when in fact it isn't and never was.

The case of Dakota is a good example of a manager not doing his or her job. Her name should have been trademarked the moment she started to become popular. She had been doing porn for nearly two years when the issue came to a head. Mind you from some of what she wrote on ADT. She may have had ulterior reasons for going with a different name. it's quite possible that someone else(other than the stripper) owned the name Dakota Sky ie: Her manger or someone behind the scene. She is guaranteeing her future by changing her stage name and trademarking it. Long live the Brown Coats.

03-13-15  03:03pm - 78 days Still alive! (38 Posts) - #14
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^I've been reading romance novels since my early 20's. I used to love the harlequin novels because they were small and easy to read. At the time I was the night manager of a Hilton and there were many long hours where there wasn't a lot to do so a nice romance novel was perfect to pass the time and it didn't bother me if I had to put it down for an hour and start where I left off. The only negative thing is that since they were tiny than I needed to buy new ones fairly regularly as I can read rather quickly.

I can't really recommend Crossfire because I didn't enjoy it as much as I did 50 shades. The female character in crossfire is better defined but I didn't like her as much as Anastasia. It also doesn't help a whole lot that both protagonist were sexually abused as young children, That keeps coming up as to why they are the way they are. Add the fact that Sylvia decided to do 5 novels instead of only 3 and the only way she got around doing that is by generating useless drama that gets repeated in multiple novels do stretch the story beyond the already hard to believe premise. Long live the Brown Coats.

03-12-15  06:44pm - 78 days Still alive! (38 Posts) - #11
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Originally Posted by messmer:


In the meantime I've discovered other categories where the Alpha Male is less arrogant and troubled and I prefer those.

All of the new romances have two things in common, they are as steamy as they can get without crossing the line into pornography, and all the heroes are originally "unwilling to commit!"

And I agree, I too miss the old gang, so I am glad to see some newcomers and some folks like you who stuck with it.

m.


I've always been a huge fan of romance novels. I have no problem confessing that I really enjoy them and as a bonus it gives me some great insight on how women's brain work. I started reading the Harlequin series and then migrated to mostly Joanna Lindsey. The theme of the Harlequin books was often a cold distant alpha male who needed the love and understanding of a beautiful woman to thaw his cold heart. Joanna offered more variety and stronger female roles to her heroine and the sex was significantly more descriptive.

Needless to say that 50 Shades and it's ilk is pure female porn where some of the sex is quite descriptive but not so much that a woman can't put herself in the place of the female protagonist. I can't help but feel that some of the authors are trying distinguish themselves from the pack by being way too descriptive and crude. If you read the Crossfire series of books than be prepared to read the word C.nt (I'm not even comfortable writing it all the way) used quite often by the alpha male to describe the sexual organ of the woman he claims to love. Call me old fashion, call me a prude but I can think of many more stimulating words to use to describe a vagina other than what I consider to be an insulting word in any conversation.

At least the alpha male in both 50 Shades and Crossfire aren't opposed to marriage because both of them get married within just a few months of meeting their true love. In fact I think both are the ones pressuring the woman to marry them.

Try to not be a stranger even if it's just to say hello. Long live the Brown Coats. Edited on Mar 12, 2015, 06:49pm

03-11-15  06:28pm - 79 days Still alive! (38 Posts) - #4
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
I am really glad to hear from you messmer. I really miss the old gang that populated the forum. I enjoy many of the new blood that joined us over the years but the first ones still hold a special place in my heart. I wish you had better news for the us but I would rather hear bad news from you than no news at all. I really hope that 2015 is a significantly better year for your wife and you.

Here is what I have learned (or confirmed) from reading the Fifty Shades of Grey novels and almost finishing with The Crossfire ones as well.

Women want a man that will treat them badly but be troubled by it because deep down he really loves them. It's just that he was sexually abused as a child by someone they trusted who took advantage of their innocence. Of course he must be not only rich but billionaire rich, so beautiful that all men look like toads compared to him, a complete sex machine that can get an erection on command and fuck all night long and still be able to start all over again in the morning (of course without the use of chemicals), He must closed off and distant but yet be opened to discuss any subject the woman wants to talk about, He has to be cold and remote and also be super romantic and loving, He has to be hung, He must know her body better than she knows it, he must want to satisfy her sexually and know exactly how to go about it, he must know about fashion and be willing to share his expert knowledge with her and lastly he must be under the age of thirty.

Mind you if you are going to fantasize than why not shoot for the moon. Men should be as lucky as women when it comes to our fantasy. They get a rich, good looking man with an amazing dick who knows how to sexually satisfy them, loves to talk afterwards on various subjects but fashion is a must who also wants to give them the world and can afford to do it and most importantly was no one until they found and rescued him from his troubled past.

All we get is a barely out of her teen girl getting fucked by multiple guys in every orifice in her body all the while pretending that she really likes it but looking the opposite. I'll take the women's fantasy over ours any day. Long live the Brown Coats.

03-08-15  06:25pm - 82 days Have you ever had a porn ‘dry spell’? (8 Posts) - #5
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
I've seen this day coming for the last five years. That's why I'm not surprised that we are hitting a dry spell. Can anyone tell me how many of the new sites listed on TBP in the last 3 months are worth bothering to visit? of those are any worth joining? I haven't seen an actual brand new site worth joining other than Blacked and that is already a site that is nearly a year old.

All I see when I visit's TBP "new site" section are sites promising a lot and not delivering on anything or sites offering old content as though it was new. It's hard to not hit a dry spell of new sites when the industry no longer produces them Long live the Brown Coats.

03-08-15  06:17pm - 82 days Porn model skype show scammer alert - Hope Harper (2 Posts) - #3
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^The guy wrote the same thing in the ADT forum dedicated to Hope. Maybe word of mouth will kill any chance that she can scam others. Long live the Brown Coats.

03-01-15  05:48pm - 89 days Leonard Nimoy Dies at 83 (8 Posts) - #9
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^I think that's the price he paid for playing such an iconic character as Spock. It may not have pigeon holed him from doing other roles but it for ever meant that he would mostly be offered sci/fi type roles. Long live the Brown Coats.

02-28-15  05:21pm - 90 days Leonard Nimoy Dies at 83 (8 Posts) - #7
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^I had forgotten that he was in Invasion of the Body Snatcher but then again it's never been my favorite so maybe that's why. I think what is often quite strange in watching any Non-Spock Nimoy content is his smile. He so rarely smiled as Spock that seeing him smile always felt kind of strange. Long live the Brown Coats.

02-27-15  06:05pm - 91 days Leonard Nimoy Dies at 83 (8 Posts) - #4
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^Only old farts like me will remember that Nimoy was in Mission Impossible for a couple of years.

The only movie I remember Nimoy being in is 1973's Baffled in which he played a Psychic race car driver.

It may be true that doing Spock on Star Trek sort of typed cast him but it certainly didn't prevent him from doing plenty of other roles and how many actors can truly say they helped shape pop culure. Long live the Brown Coats.

02-24-15  06:23pm - 94 days Alternative distribution model for censored porn (13 Posts) - #12
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^I'm sorry but you will never make me believe that. There is no way to sugar coat thievery. You are either stealing the content or you are not. Just because legitimate sites now have to deal with tube sites doesn't mean that they would not all be utterly thrilled to hear that all tube and torrent sites are dead regardless of the third party money no longer coming.

Do you know why they would all be thrilled? The simple answer is because instead of getting only part of what they are owed. They would get all of it when people would have to join their site through their own portal as opposed to through the people who stole the content in the first place. Long live the Brown Coats.

02-21-15  07:18am - 98 days Italian Friends on the Bus (180 Posts) - #166
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Here is what happens when great minds meet.



When Einstein met Chaplin he told him that what he most admired about his art is that Chaplin doesn't say and word and yet the entire world knows what he is saying.



Chaplin in return said that he is in bigger awe of Einstein because the entire world admires him even though no one understands what he is saying. Long live the Brown Coats.

02-21-15  06:54am - 98 days Italian Friends on the Bus (180 Posts) - #165
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
This one has to be seen...and heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WoM2bHfr48 Long live the Brown Coats.

02-21-15  06:50am - 98 days Italian Friends on the Bus (180 Posts) - #164
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
SEX ON MARS



The year is 2222 and Charlie and Maureen land on Mars after accumulating enough Frequent Flier miles.




They meet a Martian couple and are talking about all sorts of things.



Charlie asks if Mars has a stock market, if they have laptop computers, how they make money, etc.



Finally, Maureen brings up the subject of sex.



'Just how do you guys do it?' asks Maureen.



The Martian responds, 'Pretty much the way you do.'



A discussion ensues and finally the couples decide to swap partners for the night and experience one another...





Maureen and the male Martian go off to a

Bedroom where the Martian strips. He's got only a teeny,weenie member about half an inch long and just a quarter-inch thick.




'I don't think this is going to work,' says Maureen.



'Why?' he asks. 'What's the matter?'



'Well,' she replies, 'it's just not long enough to reach me!'



'No problem,' he says, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm. With each slap of his forehead, his member grows until it's quite impressively long.



'Well,' she says, 'that's quite impressive, but it is still narrow.'



'No problem,' he says, and starts pulling his ears. With each pull, his member grows wider and wider until the entire measurement is extremely exciting to the woman.



'Wow!' she exclaims, as they fell into bed and made mad passionate love.



The next day the couples rejoin their other partners and go their separate ways. As they walked along, Charlie asks, 'Well, was it any good?'



'I hate to say it,' says Maureen, 'but it was wonderful. How about you?'



'It was horrible,' he replies. 'All I got was a headache ... She kept slapping my forehead and pulling my ears..' Long live the Brown Coats.

01-26-15  06:27pm - 123 days lots of tit sucking by lesbians (4 Posts) - #4
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Give me a day or two and I'll give you some suggestion. Hopefully others will offer you some possibilities. Long live the Brown Coats.

01-25-15  10:49am - 125 days Peyronie’s disease (5 Posts) - #2
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Thanks for dropping by and a bigger thanks for sharing your situation because it helps some of us to look at life in a more favorable way. Our problems look insignificant when compared to yours and a few other posters. I hope life is a lot better in 2015.

Couldn't you have signed up for Obamacare seeing as you don't already have any health insurance? Being Canadian means that I don't understand how any Country can't offer health insurance to all of it's citizens. Long live the Brown Coats.

01-24-15  07:31am - 126 days lots of tit sucking by lesbians (4 Posts) - #2
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Here are some question for you before I can point you in a particular direction.

Are you looking for any kind of dialogue in the videos or do you simply want sex?

Are you opposed to women with larger breast having sex with women with smaller breasts?

Do you only care about tit sucking or is kissing something you also want to see?

You said no hardcore but that word has a different meaning depending on who you ask so is scissoring, finger banging and intense cunnilingus things you consider hardcore? Long live the Brown Coats.

01-23-15  05:32pm - 126 days Have you stopped receiving email offers for site memberships? (12 Posts) - #12
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
I also got the club seventeen and Jim Slip offer. I don't mention Lara's because she has been part of Jim's site for a couple of years now. They tried to make it a separate entity but since she didn't update as often as Jim then no one really wanted her site. The deal I got isn't exactly for 17.95$ so much as 17.95€ which comes out to a little more money but not so much that it's an issue for me. Now the issue for me is that Club Seventeen is a dead site so getting an offer to join it isn't worth it for me. I like some of Jim's video but since you can't preview any of them then it's often more a miss than a hit. The model he hires are great but the sex isn't always. Long live the Brown Coats.

01-10-15  09:34am - 140 days My story dramatizing a heated distaste for endlessly long close ups (2 Posts) - #2
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Thanks graymane. That was a nice short story that you know could be true or certainly feels true when you see what passes for porn these days. I really wish someone would have an interview with different porn producers to know why they now shoot porn the way they do. I know editing has a lot to do with why you get so many close ups of hairy asses.

Once upon a time a professional editor would have looked at a 45 minute porn scene and edited out at least 15 to 20 minutes of superfluous material that neither adds anything positive to the scene and in fact adds too many negative things. In this case a lot of hairy male asses that no one wants to see. Of course the other big problem is that you are missing the other important ingredient that is now gone from the porn industry. Professional camera operators who understand the intricacy involved in shooting any kind of scene. An editor can only do so much because if a camera operator shoots from angles where at least half of the shots have hairy men asses in them then he can`t really edit those out without making the scene unwatchable.

Of course some geniuses(dumbasses) chose a way to remove men asses from their shots. They have long shots of the girls head, the girls internal organs, shots of anything other than the people having sex on screen. Somehow that doesn`t seem to make the scenes any better and in fact often make them worse. Long live the Brown Coats.

01-10-15  09:21am - 140 days Question re recurring memberships (16 Posts) - #16
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^I actually think markets are rational when it comes to pricing. Unless you already know what you are getting for your money then of course you will assume that something at 10$ is better than something at 5$. The only time where pricing is subjective is when we start to talk about brand names. I don't personally believe that a 200$ pair of Adidas running shoes are significantly better than a 60$ pair of a lesser known brand. The cost you pay for a well known brand is often to cover the gigantic amounts of money they pay out in endorsement to athlete and celebrities. Long live the Brown Coats.

01-07-15  06:20pm - 142 days Question re recurring memberships (16 Posts) - #12
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^I concur. We will never agree on this particular subject but at least we had a nice discussion. Long live the Brown Coats.

01-06-15  06:36pm - 143 days Question re recurring memberships (16 Posts) - #10
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^If as you say you are a long time fan of music and I truly believe that you are than you must realise that the only reason (bar any other) why there is still a music industry today is because the government got involved. Ever hear of something called Napster? Do you buy movies on physical medias? Have you ever noticed that there is a huge notice at the beginning of each film that tells the owner what would happen if he or she is caught duplicating said film?

I wish it was a better world where the majority of people took the time to reflect on their actions and then come to the realisation that what they are about to do is wrong and avoid doing it but the harsh reality is that not enough people do that. Too many people just don't give a shit.

The main reason why many people act the way they do is because there are laws preventing them from being complete assholes. The problem for the porn industry is that there are no such laws protecting them and to make matters worse. Many of the assholes fucking the industry are in it already so good luck trying to fix a problem with one of the biggest culprit is in bed with you.

Maybe one day a piece of technology will come out that will fix many of the current issues facing the porn industry but you can be assured that whatever technology it is. It's not going to be one where it's in any going to make porn viewing any better. It's more likely going to be some kind of DRM type encoding system that allows users to view the content on his computer but can't be uploaded, copied and whatever else people do to steal porn. I've been watching porn for nearly 30 years and I have seen what technology has done for the industry. The golden age for porn was in the 80's when porn moved from the few adult theaters across the world and into the houses of every person rich enough to own a VCR. The number of porn customers increased as the price of VCR decreased to the point where many people got a VCR simply so they could finally watch porn at home.
The VCR killed adult theaters but no one cried(other than theater owners) because the needs of both the producers and customers were being met with the VCR. That sort of changed over time because you started to see something the porn producers had never seen. Content thieves. No one in the 70's or 80's was going to steal a 35mm porn movie and make copies of it. The cost wouldn't have been worth it but the same thing couldn't be said for copying a VHS tape.

The porn producers weren't happy with that development but since copying a tape wasn't as easy as it sounds and frankly it was mostly a few individuals taping a movie for their friends then producers were still making huge profits.
I think porn producers saw about the same kind of profits from the mid-80's until late 90 not because there weren't more thieves each year but because you always had an increasing amount of people paying for it. The internet did the porn industry what the VCR did to adult theaters. It slowly but surely killed it. I know you will say that there is more porn done in a month now than there was in a year in the 80's and that is all true but too many people don't pay for porn now and unless the government gets involved then the industry is truly(pardon the pun) fucked. Long live the Brown Coats.

01-05-15  06:26pm - 144 days Question re recurring memberships (16 Posts) - #8
pat362 (373)
Active User



Posts: 3,070
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Originally Posted by jook:


Frankly, I am not sympathetic to paysites that are not able to attract recurring memberships.


You don't have to be sympathetic but did you ever think that one of the reasons why sites aren't able to retain recurring memberships has absolutely nothing to do with the type of the porn they produce. How many past members go look for that sites stuff on tube and torrent sites once their membership is done? I don't know the number but it has to be huge when you consider the popularity of all those so called free porn sites. Maybe it's a generational thing. I mean I'm from the era where you saw maybe a dozen movies come out per month (if that many) and who couldn't afford to buy even one of them because they were each about 100$. Even buying a dvd today is about 20$ and you get 4-5 scenes unless it's a compilation.

One site may cost you 20$ but you will get as few as 4 scenes to as many as 30 unless it's a site like Videobox. easily get a dozen or more

Originally Posted by jook:


It's not as if you're a charity and I'm gonna spend money just to keep you guys in business.


They aren't but they need money to make porn. Now I'm not suggesting that you join a site whose work you don't like but maybe you could invest a little of your hard earned cash in a site whose stuff you like even if they only have 4 or 5 good scenes. I know 5$ for one scene seems high but ask yourself how much money you spent eating in a fast food restaurant for a meal that was mediocre and you won't ever be able to eat that meal again while a good scene is still good 5 years from now.

Originally Posted by jook:


Assuming you add 1 video a day, something most sites don't do, the cost would be about 40 cents for each video. While that's seemingly cheap,


I think you have an unrealistic idea of what it costs to produce porn. Producing porn is expensive. one single b/g scene cost a producer about 3000$ so if a site updates with just one scene per week than it's a monthly cost of 12,000$.
That's just the cost of producing it. porn providers have to them pay CC processing fees, Server fees, rental fees, affiliate programs fees. Studios could easily afford this 5 years ago because the ratio of paying customers to low life freeloaders was still skewed toward the black but that slowly changed in the last 5 years and today the low life outweigh the paying customers by a wide margin.

You want to know just how bad I think it now is. Just look at Videobox. Once upon a time this was the go to example for good but inexpensive porn. I guess in many ways it still is but only if you are new to internet porn because their library is gigantic but how many recurring members is VB able to retain now? How many movies are actually worth joining for each month? I looked at their most recent updates and the vast majority of them are at least 5 years old, not exclusive and some of it you probably already own because it's part of a comp movie you downloaded 3 years ago. Long live the Brown Coats.

1-50 of 3066 Posts Page 1 2 11 20 29 38 47 61 62 Next Page >


Home - Sites - Users - Reviews - Comments - Categories - Forum

Contact Us - Announcements - FAQ's - Terms & Rules - Porn Review - Webmasters

Protecting Minors
We are strong supporters of RTA and ICRA, two of the most recognized self labeling organizations. Our site is properly labeled to assist in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content. For information about filtering tools, check this site.

DISCLAIMER: ALL MODELS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.

To report child pornography, go directly to ASACP!  We're proud to be a corporate sponsor.
Have concerns or questions about porn addiction?  We recommend this helpful resource.

Copyright © 2007 Ranks.com, Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.


Loaded in 0.29 seconds.