Welcome GUEST!      CREATE ACCOUNT - Forgot Password?

Create an account to share your experiences and more!

E-MAIL   PASS  

Auto Log-in Future Sessions (on this computer).
User Forum Our new user message board where users talk porn!
Porn Users Forum » User Ranks » User Post History

Post History: malikstarks (8)

Filtering Options Select Option
Keyword Search
     Find within...  
View Options All Posts (84)  |   Threads Started (4)

1-50 of 84 Posts Page 1 2 Next Page >

01-29-12  08:21pm - 1052 days Filesharing/stealing.... (46 Posts) - #30
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Originally Posted by pat362:


^I'll have to disagree with you because 40 somethig mag is also one of those sites that doesn't allow it's paying members the option of downloading their entire library. I know because that's the site that shafted me. I think you should also take a look at TBP's review of scoreland and you'll see that TBP claims that the site no longer allows the complete download of the videos.

I wish it was otherwise because there were a couple of sites that interested me but once burn twice cautious and that's why I will never join any of their sites. I just don't have 20$ to throw away on a dishonest site.


Sorry to hear about your experience. However there is a comment by a pornuser named bubbagump just a couple of days ago that confirms what I'm saying. He stated that while he was able to download videos, his complaint that he could not download vids in HD. I told him HD downloads were segragated to Score HD.

I can't confirm the practices on 40 something mag, so you may well be right. I have been a member of the site as well a few times and was able to download; things may have changed.

If I ever go back to any of their sites I'll remember to give you a heads up.

01-27-12  07:38pm - 1054 days Filesharing/stealing.... (46 Posts) - #28
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Originally Posted by pat362:


I'll second his statement but only in regards to his sites and that's because they made a business decision in 2011 where their paying members can now only download a very small portion of their library and there is a time limit as to how long that content is available. The bulk of their content can only be streamed now. I know because I joined one of their sites and discovered that the change had been done a short time after TBP had done a review.

The owner can give whatever excuse he wants to justify his decision but he loses credibility when I don't see the mention of the changes in regards to videos anywhere on that site or any of the other within the score group. He'll go out of business because guys like me will never join any of his sites and I'll stear everybody away from those money traps.


I understand the sentiment pat, but the streaming only option is true for only a couple of Score group sites, namely 50plusmilfs and 60plusmilfs. All the other sites allow unlimited and unrestricted downloads. Although HD videos are segregated to ScoreHD. I was a member of both Scoreland, and ScoreHD a few months back to verify this.

01-27-12  05:41pm - 1054 days Filesharing/stealing.... (46 Posts) - #25
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Originally Posted by anyonebutme:


99% of the American public has no knowledge of SOPA. 99% of the American public would not see their lives change one bit with the passage of SOPA.

Whatever you want to make of the proposed law, I think a little perspective is good when judging what "public outcry" is. Personally, I have zero sympathy left for those people who continue to lie to themselves and to others to justify their support of piracy.


I'm no expert on the subject, and am certainly not pro-piracy. However, the view that it would not change peoples lives is not shared by a large amount of folks familiar with the legislation. Many believe that the law would radically alter and restrict the way the internet works; and would open a whole host of legitimate sites and businesses to potential liability.

Just one quote (lifted from wikipedia):
Gary Shapiro, CEO of the Consumer Electronics Association, spoke out strongly against the bill, stating, "The bill attempts a radical restructuring of the laws governing the Internet," and that "It would undo the legal safe harbors that have allowed a world-leading Internet industry to flourish over the last decade. It would expose legitimate American businesses and innovators to broad and open-ended liability. The result will be more lawsuits, decreased venture capital investment, and fewer new jobs

And certainly there was enough of an outcry from legitimate sources to effectively shelve the legislation for now.

Perhaps it can be re-written to create fewer unintended consequences, but again, I'm no expert. Edited on Jan 27, 2012, 05:47pm

01-27-12  03:08pm - 1055 days Filesharing/stealing.... (46 Posts) - #22
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I created a thread a little over a year ago entitled "No adult Industry in two years"...in which the head of the SCORE Group essentially predicted "If content theft is not stemmed, there will be no SCORELAND and no Adult Industry within two years."

It was derided by a few, but I think we can all agree that the industry since than has severely receded and is moving toward having: a handful of powerful megasites (e.g. Brazzers); a vast wasteland of dead and dying pay sites; and a near infite network of tube sites, file-sharing blogs, forums etc.

The problem the business of free porn is an industry unto itself and is far more profitable than the legit businesses that it leaches from.

Despite the setback of Megaupload and filesonic file hosting sites are hardly going anywhere. For one thing most of the filesharing forums are currently dominated by a site called Oron, based out of Russia, and will likely not be as easily intimidated as filesonic was. There are simply so many of these sites that they can easily be replaced in terms of popular use without some overarching law to curtail them.

I do think if something like SOPA ever passed it could be the silver bullet that got the industry going again. However public outcry against that law has been so loud I'm not sure it will ever pass (not sure I'd want it to either). Edited on Jan 27, 2012, 05:21pm

08-25-11  10:30am - 1210 days Site with jennifer white videos (7 Posts) - #8
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
You Should just visit Freeones.com and search under Jennifer white.

08-21-11  09:33pm - 1213 days Is Playboy living in the dark ages (17 Posts) - #17
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I just saw an advertisement for a new NBC drama (starts 10/09) called "The Playboy Club".

http://www.nbc.com/the-playboy-club/

08-17-11  11:33am - 1218 days Is Playboy living in the dark ages (17 Posts) - #7
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Originally Posted by rearadmiral:


I often wonder the same things when I see porn DVDs in shops selling for $40. My thought is that there is no way that I'd spend more than a month's subscription fee on one low-budget DVD, but someone has to be buying them.


All of the Adult stores here in the Orlando Area are still open (about 4 or 5), and most sell primarily DVD's. I figure there is still are market for about three types:

1. Guys who are two poor (or old school) to own a computer with an internet connection. Believe it or not about 40% of Americans do not have internet access, so that is still quite a bit.

2. Guys WITH internet access, but who must hide their porn viewing from their spouse, and therefore may not use the computer as their primary viewing method. They can watch the DVD when their wife or girlfriend is not home, and then hide it.

3. Couples

08-17-11  11:11am - 1218 days Is Playboy living in the dark ages (17 Posts) - #6
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
First off, yes Playboy has a pretty decent set of sites from what I have seen (never subscribed). However I think that misses the point.

Playboy is as much about selling sex as they are about selling the wealthy, fantasy, "playboy lifestyle":

* The mansion, with huge celebrity parties.
* The chain of playboy clubs, with "Bunnies" serving cocktails to elite clientele.
* And of course, the "Playmates".

It was never really about selling "smut" to hardcore collectors like us. Yes, they dabble in a bit of that (and why wouldn't they) but they have ALWAYS held guys like us at arms length. I think most people don't even consider playboy to be porn really.

Playboy is probably the only porn mag in which the average guy on the street wouldn't freak out if saw his daughter inside, and some guys would be proud of it.

TV subscriptions like the one you describe aren't really meant for guys like us (unless the internet connection is down maybe). They appeal to:

1. Couples -particularly high end couples whose husband has bought the trophy wife fake boobs (and fantasizes that she could have been a playmate).

2. Business execs who are traveling and (for a number of different reasons) don't want to go all out and pay for an escort. Edited on Aug 17, 2011, 11:19am

07-20-11  07:57pm - 1245 days TBP Staff please HELP! (40 Posts) - #6
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I've been a member at Mature.nl many years ago. Very good quality, even then, but yes very expensive, about $50 last time I checked. Really you'd have to look at your budget and make a decision.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I don't think there is a site that you don't already know of.

Hopefully the new piracy rules being established:
http://www.redorbit.com/news/technology/2076021/new_piracy_warning_system_being_developed/

will create an environment where new startups can thrive again.

07-20-11  07:31pm - 1245 days Anyone ever have a site charge for an additional membership (not a pre-checked cross-sell) (8 Posts) - #9
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
YES!!!! Rearadmiral, please see my comment on Devils Film (Same network and biller) Titled: fraudulent billing practices! The same exact thing happened to me.

It seems to be somewhat infrequent and unpredictable as well. A couple months ago I resubscribed to Devils Film after the first incident and while nothing happened initially (thought it was a fluke), two days ago I recieved a very suspiscous charge on my bank listed as MYPPHELP.com for $11.32.

After looking into it was for a site I'd never heard of called wildpass.com. Trying to contact the biller went nowhere and I had to cancel my card.

I'm becoming convinced that Fame Digital is either knowingly ripping off customer's or have lax security allowing peoples card information to be stolen.

Either way I'm staying away for good next time or will get a virtual card.

Rearadmiral I'd strongly suggest cancelling the card and getting a new one as there are liable to be little charges that will pop up.

I think TPB should possibly cease it's business with this company. Edited on Jul 20, 2011, 07:43pm

05-24-11  10:08pm - 1302 days Crap! I got infected! (18 Posts) - #19
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Just now I had a major scare with a malware virus that also tried to shut my computer down. I'd bet it's the same one you dealt with but it has evolved since the last time I dealt with it. Now it seems to be imitating a very believable version of the Microsoft Security Center.

Unfortunately my Norton Power Eraser was not up to date and the virus blocked the needed update for it to run. I had download it on my laptop and transfer it with a thumb drive.

However again, once that program gets going it's a beast. Totally wiped the malware off the computer.

As far as AVG, I wouldn't blame it too much. The type of Malware that is being run here will get past virtually anything.

Really I'd bet the AVG actually detected it, much like my anti- virus software did. It just didn't have the chance to eliminate it because of the suppression that the malware uses.

Not to belabor the point but I'd just get Microsoft Security Essentials, it's free and rated just as highly as AVG, Norton, etc. It's VERY NON-INVASIVE, unlike Norton(I only use the Power Eraser program) and has worked very well for me. Edited on May 24, 2011, 10:23pm

05-23-11  01:33pm - 1304 days Crap! I got infected! (18 Posts) - #16
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Norton Power Eraser. It's specifically designed for emergency situations like that where nothing else will run. It will wipe out virtually anything. Plus it's free.

Then add Microsoft Security Essentials, which is also free. Edited on May 23, 2011, 01:39pm

03-01-11  11:09pm - 1386 days any suggestions?? (16 Posts) - #5
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I guess you mean young adult with a slightly amateur feel. There should be plenty to choose from although it's not really my taste.

Off the top of my head I'd say to try some of the Mofos network sites, they seem to have that same feel to them. (Even if they may not genuine "amateurs" )

02-21-11  05:13pm - 1394 days Pirated porn (13 Posts) - #5
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Originally Posted by pinkerton:


The reason for my original post was that this pirated material does seem to be dsitributed illegally seemingly with the tacit consent of the pay-sites. After all, very little of the content is taken down and it can't be too difficult for pay sites to track the posts on these forums and file-hosting sites.


Overall, when it comes to piracy the industry's concerns are in this order:
1. Tube Sites
2. Torrents
3. File hosts

They are definitely concerned about the file hosting sites, but not nearly to the degree of the first two.

Mainly because from a numbers standpoint, the first two are having a far greater impact, and there are limited resources to combat the overall problem.

Also a lot of it is taken down, depending on the adult site involved and the resources they have available.

Many of the biggest sites I'm sure don't feel threatened as much by file hosts due to the large base of paying customers they can draw from.

Also a number of the biggest sites have deals worked out with most of the biggest file sharing forums to have their content banned from being posted. All of the major file sharing forums have a pretty lengthy list found under their "rules" section.

The more moderately sized sites are the ones you will often see taken down. They can't afford to just look the other way, and they do have some resources to combat the problem. One example of this is facial abuse. If you do a search for Facialabuse on just about any forum or blog all of the links will be blank. It's virtually a guarantee.

Just a week ago I saw a complete site rip on facialabuse with all the links still active. THE VERY NEXT DAY it was taken down. Edited on Mar 09, 2011, 12:12pm

02-21-11  11:19am - 1395 days Pirated porn (13 Posts) - #2
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I don't think this is the case. If so you would at a minimum see numerous adult site ads and pop-ups when visiting these sites.

On a side note, the site the file-hosting site hotfile has just recently been effectively shut down for pirated porn. Seems as though they caved to legal pressure from the porn industry after briefly becoming the #1 file-hosting site (for porn anyway). Now they have taken the drastic step of suspending the accounts of suspected pirates and they are serious about.

11-27-10  06:43pm - 1480 days MILFS? (33 Posts) - #29
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Originally Posted by gonzooprano:


Thank you for you input and I will pass along your intrigue to my partner.
Anton Fury has probably shot most of the old school big boob models you speak of over the last 7 years as editor of Gent Magazine.

We are working on getting those sites ready for a look from the staff here.

As Im a new user here but as Kahn will tell you Ive been around a long time - I dont know how to drive this system.

Can you point me to which facts you would like to have updated?
I will endeavor to do my best.



The facts detailing the number of pics, vids etc. on a site. for instance this page:

http://www.thebestporn.com/review/cleavagekittens/

Most sites will show some fairly detailed information here (take some time to compare). Obviously you don't have to do this. It's your perogative, but I think the layout of your intro page leaves a lot of questions.

No offense, but for the experienced porn user your intro layout is similar to alot of generic/clone sites. To be honest I think I've passed on some of yours before because of this. Funny thing is upon closer inspection it looks as though even though your content is taken from a number of different places, you still seem to have some very-and rare-content.

It would just be a good to know how much of that content is available for the price, also I may have missed it but I don't know if you provide network access, etc. All these things could be included in the site facts. Edited on Nov 27, 2010, 06:59pm

11-26-10  03:12am - 1482 days MILFS? (33 Posts) - #27
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Originally Posted by gonzooprano:


Where were these teachers when I was going to high school?


Hey gonzooprano I'm somewhat intrigued by the look of some of the sites you have. It's hard finding pix of some those old school big boob models. It would be nice if some of the site facts on TBP were updated a bit.

11-16-10  06:31pm - 1491 days MILFS? (33 Posts) - #21
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I just saw one performer Jessica Lynn perform in two separate films:

1. Before I'm 21.
2. Cougar High (as a "cougar" high school teacher.)

11-14-10  08:02pm - 1493 days Need some advice on 21Sextury please (17 Posts) - #10
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
They do have somewhat of a breakdown here Rearadmiral, check out the bottom of this page for pixandvideo:

http://t4.pixandvideo.com/freetour/index/1/#CONTENT

It shows what you get month 1, 2, 3.

Some of the sites tour pages seem to have the breakdown and some don't. If you search around a bit and find one with a package you can live with then your good to go.

11-14-10  12:21pm - 1494 days Need some advice on 21Sextury please (17 Posts) - #2
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I'm currently a member for the $9.95 price. They haven't changed the pricing model at all from anything I've seen.

From my experience it can be a bit of a crapshoot as far as the sites you gain access to. I think the key is to just join the main site that you access to directly you still get access to the network but may just have to wait for the one or two other sites you want.

Me personally I joined for nudefightclub and ended up gaining access to the other sites I wanted anyway (mainly footsiebabes).

Good luck on your decision.

11-12-10  12:17pm - 1496 days Search for mature solo sites (43 Posts) - #20
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Now to think of it, I actually think you all should check out foot/leg fetish sites like Leg Sex and Hot Legs and Feet.

Even though these sites might not seem to fit the description, foot fetish and lingerie fetish sites are very much related. For now, if your going to find anything close to the purified version your looking for it may be there.

The only issue is if you don't have a leg fetish it may not work out. (Actually for this reason it probably won't, but I'll you decide that)

Leg Sex for instance has a DVD that is focused almost exclusively on this type of thing, here's the trailer:

http://www.eboobstore.com/product/sku/PIX372D

Hot legs and feet also has plenty of lingerie type sets, last I was there it seemed like roughly half the website.

The only downside to Legsex is that It appears to be no longer updating, it looks like it on first glance, but they are really just recycling old updates.

I did say I dislike lingerie, maybe "dislike" is too harsh a word. I don't mind the tease factor from time to time, but it needs to all come off by the end of the set/video, at least for me. Edited on Nov 12, 2010, 12:25pm

11-09-10  08:56pm - 1498 days Search for mature solo sites (43 Posts) - #12
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Hang in there Messmer, although I definetely would recommend taking a break (if possible). Porn + Sexual Drive + obsessive quest = Loss of lots of money and time.

I hate to break it to you guys but the site that you are looking for doesn't exist, at least not the purified verison your searching for. Not yet anyhow.

On the bright side I think that if the big time porn producers can find their way through the current maelstrom of piracy and the economic downturn, the next evolution for porn will likely have plenty of the sites your looking for. How you may ask?

I've said on numerous occasions that the next evolution for porn is niche and fetish. I'm aware there is plenty of niche/fetish content out there now, but it doesn't have the muscle behind it of the big time mainstream sites. This is also a reason these big name sites are struggling.

I kind of see it as a self sustaining downward spiral. Currently most of the big time producers go after the same type of mainstream casual consumer. Unfortunately for them those consumers have so many options in the mainstream category (including piracay) that it has caused many of said big name companies to fold (or will fold) partly due to over saturation.

However instead of diversifying most said porn producers have been afraid to take risks due to the current environment (piracy/economy). Leading to still further losses.

I think if they are are able to navigate the current environment, producers will realize that there too many hats in the same teen/milf/silicone boob ring and more will decide to diversify a bit.

As a recent example I have mentioned 50plusmilfs, which believe it or not is a VERY unique site. It doesn't appear to be THAT different on the face of it. Just North American mature models doing the same hardcore found on other sites.

But that's exactly what makes the site unique. There isn't another site with the high production values of a big name site that focuses on 50+ women exclusively. Most sites either feature "milfs", or if they are true mature's they are Euro-based (this makes a big difference believe it or not.)

That site has been a huge success for Score and for a long time had been their top selling site, surprisingly.

I believe this is a trend that will continue, but we aren't there yet. The guys with the big money have to make through to the other side first. Edited on Nov 09, 2010, 09:03pm

10-16-10  09:57pm - 1522 days Amateur, Really? (25 Posts) - #8
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
This brings to mind what Brazzers did with their spinoff site Mofos.com. At first they launched Mofos as kind of a smorgasbord of various sites almost with a feel similar to Bangbros.

When that failed miserably, they decided to latch onto the amateur wave and re-launched the network (I remember seeing on the Brazzers forum when they were promoting the relaunch). They added few new sites (while changing the feel of existing ones). Now the sites are characterized as follows:

Real Slut Parties:
"Wanna see the most mind blowing college sex parties from across the country? It's the real deal, all caught on video and submitted by you! Insane college craziness, pussy packed house parties, holiday orgies etc...."

Pervs on Patrol:
"A while back, this beautiful girl who lived next door use to always undress with her window opened. This girl had no fucking clue that I was jerking off over her from across the yard. One day I decided to grab my dad's camera and start filming her etc....

I know that Girl:
Every single gorgeous girl you see on this site is 100% Real! They are all part of the biggest user submitted, amateur video site in the world...IKnowThatGirl.com!...etc.

It should be noted that absolutely none of these girls are amateurs, as anyone who has visited the other mainstream North American sites (bangbros, RK etc.) can attest.

Nonetheless the strategy seems to have paid off for them from what I gather. It's important to keep in mind that there is a significant contingent of "average joe" porn viewers that are basically looking for porn with an "amateur feel" (i.e. girls without huge fake boobs). Which is what these sites cater to.

Most of these guys aren't sophisticated enough to realize that-with few exceptions- these are just pornstars all the same. Just minus the fake boobs and shot with bad camerawork in order to create the illusion. Edited on Oct 16, 2010, 10:04pm

10-05-10  12:02pm - 1534 days Just some thoughts on the Evil Angel Site (9 Posts) - #9
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I actually have a membership to this site now, it was so cheap at the $9.95 price I couldn't pass it up. However I've already canceled.

Their stuff is a bit too over the top and they never seem to get the fundamentals right (like good camera-work). They also seem to fancy themselves as big-shot directors. So much so that the directors faces are plastered all over the site.

To me even in the 90's these guys were overrated-save for a few of the old Buttman movies. Extreme Associates owned these guys back then, wish they were still putting out quality stuff.

10-03-10  10:41am - 1536 days "No adult Industry in two years" (45 Posts) - #44
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I think I should clarify as a member at Scoreland, that they have not gone all streaming, at least not yet. Rather the quote in the original post was in regard to their newest big time model Valerie Irene, which they have chosen to allow streaming only vids. They still are putting out down-loadable vids, at least for now.

09-28-10  02:36am - 1541 days "No adult Industry in two years" (45 Posts) - #40
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Good points justme, I really feel worse for the producers, not us as collectors. Let's face it, there's probably enough content floating out there that we haven't even seen yet to sustain most of us for the rest of our lives.

This country wouldn't be the same, however.

09-27-10  10:44pm - 1541 days "No adult Industry in two years" (45 Posts) - #33
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Good debate Slutty, we'll agree to disagree.

09-27-10  09:34pm - 1541 days Porn and Alexa Rankings (6 Posts) - #3
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Couldn't find any info on Foot Fetish Daily,Blacks on Blondes 14,910, Vidoebox came in at 3,012, All over 30: 5,688. I didn't do as much poking around as you did hodayathink, and even though I knew that the tube and file hosting sites were higher on the list I didn't think that the biggest of the big boys were so low. Edited on Sep 27, 2010, 09:55pm

09-27-10  08:00pm - 1541 days "No adult Industry in two years" (45 Posts) - #29
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Originally Posted by slutty:


I agree with some of what you say malikstarks, but I just think it is important to note that this isn't really any different then the internet porn business was 10 years ago - where many/most got their porn via peer-to-peer file sharing, IRC, or other illegitimate methods. Even BitTorrent has existed for years, so why the hubbub from so many sites recently? The piracy thing is very much a red herring, and probably trying to drum up sympathy or acceptance to a change in content or style during difficult times in the industry. There always have been and always will be people that don't want to pay for porn. Just like there still are many that don't think paying for movies or music is necessary.

Hollywood spent years saying they were suffering due to piracy in the early aughts, even though piracy had existed since the invention of the VCR. The reality was, they were releasing films people didn't want to see, and charging way too much for them - especially when people could get almost the same experience in their home theaters legally a few months later, for 1/10 the price. Further, most of the "pirates" were teens or college kids that wouldn't have seen the movie unless it were free anyway.

As PinkPanther stated, the reality is that the economy sucks, so people don't spend as much on non-necessities, like porn (I know some of you consider porn a necessity, but most don't!). I still think it basically is a free market issue, it is just that fewer people have money to spend in the market than they did a few years ago.

Just because there are new ways to get free porn doesn't mean there has been an increase in those that get porn for free.


If you think the business of "free porn" (and it is very much a business), resembles in any way what it did 10 years ago I don't know what to tell you.

For one thing, file hosting sites did not exist, at least not in there present form. Rapidshare-probably the oldest-was not even founded until 2006-and only this year-2010- became "one of the top 50 most visited sites in the world" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapidshare

Ditto for the tube sites, I won't name individual adult tube sites here (just to abide by the rules), but let's just say that Youtube-the gradfather of all the adult tube sites-was not even founded until 2005 and took at least a couple of years to become popular and spawn it's adult-tube offspring.

As both venues have increased in popularity/sophistication/ease of use-so the profits of the internet porn producers apparently taken a nosedive. This coupled with torrent sites, which I agree have been around for a bit longer (but have also made strides themselves).

As far as the economy, I don't know if it has decreased demand for porn so much as it has increased demand for free porn, and the activity on the free side imo has now so outpaced that of the pay side that is no longer sustainable.

Trust me, when a site like fileserve-a file host site that's probably only been around for less than a couple of years-can crack a top 150 most visted websites in the world. And not one adult pay site. Something's very wrong now, much more so than it has ever been.

I wish this were not the case,and of course there isn't much we can do about it, but I don't think we can simply ignore it, or write it off any longer. Edited on Sep 27, 2010, 08:22pm

09-27-10  12:26pm - 1542 days "No adult Industry in two years" (45 Posts) - #26
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Many here seem to view this as a free market issue. And while I'm not here to argue with anybody, there are a couple of things I would like to point out.

Free markets require safeguards, laws, and even a bit of regulation in order to operate. To this day the largest form of piracy that the movie industry deals with is "physical piracy"-basically bootleg DVDs sold mainly by street vendors all over the world. My point is that this type of piracy-while a growing thorn in the music industries side-can still be dealt with through traditional means. Shipments of bootlegged material can be seized at customs, police can conduct raids on the street vendors etc.

Far more importantly however, the movie industry benefits from a public that is accustomed to paying to watch its movies, either in the theater,by purchasing (legitimate) DVDs, or through a cable subscription.

When one goes to purchase a mainstream movie DVD, you do not have to hang your head or hide as some might while visiting the adult book store. Likewise a mainstream DVD purchase on a credit card statement does not look "suspicious" to a man's spouse, as does a purchase titled CCBILL or EPOCH.

Most regular guys also believe mistakenly that virtually all porn sites have fraudulent billing practices. A lot of guys here one bad story, paint the entire industry with a broad brush, and use it as a justification to steal content.

I'd like to ask everyone here a question, have you ever gotten into even a casual discussion about porn with a guy or a group of guys and one will blurt something to the effect: "why pay for it when you can see it all for free anyway"?

I saw a guy on an unrelated forum state that "Paying for porn would be like paying for sand at the beach".

Most guys here may not be aware of it but I'd say about 95% of guys that view porn do so casually, primarily using the tube sites, with file sharing being a close second. (in other words for free)

Just take a quick look through the top 100 most visited websites in the world.http://www.alexa.com/topsites If you look closely basically all the major adult tube sites are represented (I won't name them here), also Rapidshare, Hotfile, Megaupload, (and others) all represented in the top 100. (guys aren't using Rapidshare to exchange family photos). This says nothing of the torrents, which cannot be tracked through such means.

Oh and by the way, in that top 100, not one legitimate adult pay site.In fact I didn't see one in the top 200 (that's as far as I looked), unless you want to count Adult Friend Finder, which is a common pop up. However I kept seeing virtually every adult tube site and file host site known to man, even the obscure ones. This is not a coincidence.

In a nutshell, no industry can survive when:
1. The overwhelming majority of its consumers believe deeply that it's products should be free.
2.There are few (enforceable) laws in place to prevent said consumers from acting on that belief.

I don't care how well managed they are. If this were case then one literally could make a living selling sand to beach-goers. Edited on Sep 27, 2010, 04:11pm

09-26-10  04:38pm - 1542 days "No adult Industry in two years" (45 Posts) - #17
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Again good points, of course all of this is really out of our hands anyway. One can only hope that our favorite sites are not part of the "weeding out process" you mention.

However this is also a situation that could cause a race to the bottom, as the more sites that fail cause pirates to focus on the remaining sites that are updating and so on and so forth.

This is the first I'd heard that the Score Group was even having a problem, and this is a large conglomerate(with enough of a niche that you'd think they'd be okay), not some mom and pop amateur site.

09-26-10  03:58pm - 1543 days "No adult Industry in two years" (45 Posts) - #14
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Originally Posted by PinkPanther:


No adult industry in 2 years - lol!!

Yeah, the music industry is completely gone - right?

There is none, there's no music being created anywhere, everything is over - right?

The movie industry as well - gone! Completely gone! There hasn't been any movies made anywhere due to piracy having completely destroyed the movie industry.

Will there be an adult industry in 2 years - I believe there will.

Will there be a lot of debate and struggle over how sites juggle the desires of their members for easy downloads with the fight against piracy? Absolutely.

All one can do is to support the sites that you feel deserve support and say "Goodbye" to the sites that you feel are no longer worth maintaining membership to.


Good points Pink Panther but I think every industry is different. And both the movie and music industry have been around (in their current corporatized forms) far longer than has porn.

First off few have ever bemoaned the death of the movie industry, piracy for the movie industry is really just a minor annoyance (and really has always been around in some form). Most mainstream movie watchers still don't really know how to 1. download whole movies to their computer 2. get those movies to play on their television where they want to watch them. This is because movies appeal to such a large demographic, most of whom are not that tech savvy. Besides, going to the theater always has been and will be an experience that many cherish-this is something piracy cannot touch.

As far as the music industry it is still very much in trouble. It's only been saved to a large degree by the invention of the Apple ipod and it's itunes store which has been nothing short of a cultural phenomenon.

If one wants to compare the music industry to the adult industry you would then need to concede that drastic changes are ahead. For instance, the music industry now sells far more individual songs for a dollar through digital downloads. If it had to rely on the old model of selling whole albums on CD-it in fact would be dead.

The question is then will the adult industry change in ways that are favorable to collectors like us. I don't think the answer is yes. Edited on Sep 26, 2010, 04:06pm

09-25-10  11:48pm - 1543 days "No adult Industry in two years" (45 Posts) - #5
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I'm very sorry to hear about your situation Yariana. It's the small sites like yours that really add to and enriche the industry. Unfortunately It's been my observation that most of the smaller sites are going by the waste side. I don't think most guys notice the impact this is having. When a big name player like Score says it may have to close up shop, I don't know what to say. They've been around for decades, still have their hand in magazines and DVD's, plus handled the transition to online better than most of their peers.

Again it comes down to not believing it can happen because it hasn't happened yet.

Slutty I agree, I think the industry needs to pool it's money and invest in a DRM technology that is constantly updated or something like that, to prevent the inevitable circumvention. Hire a big name firm to do it and call it day for non-DRM downloads. Edited on Sep 25, 2010, 11:54pm

09-25-10  06:45pm - 1543 days "No adult Industry in two years" (45 Posts) - Original Post - #1
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
"No adult Industry in two years"

I know there are some active threads already discussing this but I wanted to start a thread based on what I have personally been observing. Albeit my observations may be anecdotal but I really don't think so. I am currently a member at Scoreland, below is the comment from Scoreland editor Elliot James in response to some complaints that new model Valory Irene's videos are streaming only:

"Gentlemen,
We understand your concerns and your feelings about the streaming-only format of Valory's videos. We sympathize with you and wish we didn't have to take this action because we know that when you take something away, there is often a sense of being deprived.

I want to use this comment board to explain why we have taken this step. The amount of content theft on the Internet has escalated to the point where SCORELAND�s existence is in peril. Torrent sites, tube sites and file sharing sites are filled with illegal, unauthorized uploads, not only of SCORE Group content, but the property of every Adult producer as well as the major Hollywood studios.

I, and several other TSG staff members, have dealt with Internet copyright infringement for over a decade, but with most of the piracy coming from offshore sources, our legal options are limited. No one, no laws and no government is going to protect our content for us. We have to be willing to accept the responsibility ourselves. I spend hours each day sending out legal notices to have our videos and photos removed from pirate sites. The next day, they are back up again.

Yes, we understand that only a handful of individuals are downloading and then illegally reposting our material and that our loyal members understand that piracy is a damaging act. But now, sad but true, it has come down to life or death for us. We have no choice but to take extreme action and that action is to reduce the means by which a video can be easily downloaded and propagated.

So, in a way, we are depriving you, the good guys, while trying to stop the bad guys, but there is no other solution available at this time. In anticipation of this action, we invested heavily in our streaming infrastructure to bring you high quality HD 720p streaming video that exceeds the quality of our WMV and MP4 downloads.

If content theft is not stemmed, there will be no SCORELAND and no Adult Industry within two years.
With sales lost to pirate sites comes an inability for us to continue finding and shooting new models. It�s as simple as that. Until a better solution can be sourced, I beg your understanding in this very serious problem. We need your support so we can continue to bring you the quality content you expect from us. Thank you, Elliot James, editor and the staff of The SCORE Group."

Of course every time a major player in the industry warns of impending doom, they are blown off as 'overreacting'. However I have begun to believe that many of us are not aware of the urgency because it hasn't happened yet. Easy porn access is all we have ever known either by visiting the adult movie store in the old days or downloading over the internet today.

What I have personally been observing is the obtaining the free stuff is becoming far too easy. In fact I'd say the most recent trends and developments in porn are taking place on the "free side". One thing that comes to mind is the cutthroat business that is file hosting.

Many of you may be aware of sites like Rapidshare, and Megaupload. These sites make money by housing large files uploaded by subscribers in order to facilitate sharing. What most regular guys don't realize is that these sites actually pay subscribers to attract business and new subscribers to their site. Suffice it to say that this business has gotten very lucrative for both the hosting sites and the subscribers. With all manner of users fancying themselves as "independent contractors". Posting "Megathreads" and "siterips" on dozens of adult sharing forums which have themselves become more prolific. Some of these users even start up their own blogs where just about every new video and DVD is posted.

Of course these things have been around for a while now but it's become so competitive that I feel there has been a rapid increase in the number of guys uploading. In addition there has been a sort of rise and fall amongst the hosting sites, based primarily on the money they make available to their "independent contractors". (For instance use of Rapidsahre and Depositfiles is in decline, while Hotfile and fileserve is on the rise).

Other things I've been observing is more and more bigger adult sites no longer updating (basically failing).(How many new reviews are from sites that everyone knows is no longer updating) And less new sites cropping up like in the old days. Maybe just saturation but I'm not so sure. Edited on Sep 27, 2010, 03:09pm

09-24-10  10:08pm - 1544 days Strange fetishes (69 Posts) - #5
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I tend to dabble in the tranny thing from time to time. However I have a pretty strong foot fetish which is probably the most common (of the obscure types).

The latex glove in the pool is pretty bizarre, but is probably an offshoot of latex fetishism in general which is also fairly common one.Couple more I haven't wrapped my head around are balloons, and equestrian (women wearing riding gear).

Usually these things are the result and outgrowth of childhood experience. Wikipedia has a pretty interesting article in regard to balloon (and latex) fetishes.

Human sexuality is a very complex process, and mankind is still in the early stages of being able to fully grasp how the brain works in general.

08-31-10  07:59pm - 1568 days Tattoos on Women (110 Posts) - #51
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
First Off, I gotta say welcome back Toadsith it's good to see you posting again.

My opinion on this is somewhat mixed.

Opinions on tattoos are one of those things that have traditionally broken down by generational lines and I don't think this board is any different. Seems like some of the younger posters like GCode and Toadsith fully embrace them while most of the older guys don't care for them, or are somewhat ambivalent (just my observation).

Now because this not just about tattoos in general but tattoos on pornstars I think it begs the question of what you come to porn in search of, I think:

a. If your looking for either a girl next door type, classy mature type, or innocent teen type. It's probably safe to say that tattoos are not up your ally.

b. If your looking for the traditional "tramp", trashy looking girl type (dare I use the word "whore"). You may actually prefer a girl having one or more tattoos.

Personally I like "types" (to overgeneralize) and so as far as tattoos on PORNSTARS I can take them or leave them. (Depending on what type of porn I'm looking to see that day or catches my attention)

In my personal life I'd have to think about it. I'm one that has come to believe that English speaking women have become far too masculine in general, which is manifested in part by the prevalence of tattoos amongst them. (Actually I wanna ask anyone on this board with some experience, but it seems to me that tattoos amongst most European women are far less frequent?)

Anyway, basically I wouldn't care for a dominating "masculine" type of women in my personal life but don't mind the idea in "fantasy". Edited on Aug 31, 2010, 08:27pm

06-25-10  06:33pm - 1635 days Will the Internet be the end of the local ADULT XXX STORE? (27 Posts) - #28
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I no longer visit these stores myself but I believe they will always have a place.

To kind of pick up on what picdude is saying, starting in early 2000's most of the major adult megastores began slowly shifting there focus away from the hardcore collector/user toward more of a couples focus.

At the big Mega-store here in Orlando, I remember seeing less and less space devoted to VHS and DVD rentals and more space being devoted to adult toys and high end DVD purchases (I think DVD purchases rather than rentals were aimed at couples), lingerie sales etc.

I remember being very frustrated with this at the time(even though I knew why it was occurring). The truth is (the online threat aside)I think the couples market was always more lucrative for those stores able to take advantage of it.

The average couple (particularly wealthy couples) are often likely to come in to an adult mega store and drop down about $300.00 without even thinking about it. Meanwhile your average Joe renting DVD's will take many many trips to yield the same amount of sales.

The stores that are dying out are the ones who don't have the space and location to cater to couples. Space is key because couples (often coming off a night on the town) don't want to stop by some hole in the wall to shop for lingerie and DVD's. They want a place that is spacious, well lit and well decorated. (One of the stores in Orlando for instance is two stories tall and quite spacious).

Location is also somewhat important because as someone mentioned even couples don't necessarily want to be seen leaving an adult store, no matter how nice the store looks (or how mainstream porn has become). Again as an example the Mega-store I mentioned here in Orlando is located very close to an industrial zone that is not heavily trafficked.

06-02-10  06:45pm - 1658 days Porn actor suspected of killing one and wounding two (1 Posts) - Original Post - #1
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Porn actor suspected of killing one and wounding two

Porn actor Steve Driver (real name Stephen Hill) is suspected of killing another actor (foot job specialist Tom Dong), and wounding two others with a Samurai Sword at Ultima DVD studios Tuesday night. Apparently he's still on the run.

http://www.adultfyi.com/read.php?ID=42144

For Tom Dong (probably my favorite guy as far as foot jobs) may he rest in Peace.

05-30-10  10:24am - 1662 days Are the use of condoms in sex scenes a turn-off? (40 Posts) - #14
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I don't know if they are a complete turn-off, I certainly don't care for them, but it's not a deal breaker.

As far as the risks, personally I kind of see it as one of the hazards of the job that these performers are signing up for. I mean I don't want to be insensitive, but anyone looking to get into the biz thinking they are going to be completely safe from STD's are foolish. Like any business, it is not designed to serve the employees, but the consumers.

There are already safeguards in place, and rightly so because of the risk that is inherent in what they are doing. If they want to go a step further perhaps they should all take some sort of personal vow or pledge to only sleep with their fellow performers in the industry, during the years they are performing.

05-30-10  10:01am - 1662 days Are some models getting too old ? (31 Posts) - #31
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Originally Posted by pat362:


I'd say that the available talent pool for women willing to do porn and hardcore porn is even smaller must be very small. I could be wrong but unless you've been in the biz for many years then starting porn at 40 let alone 50 is not likely to be very high on your choice of possible careers.


You make a good point, there certainly are not enough of these women to 'flood the industry'(at least not yet). However there are far more enough to fill up a few networks with constant updates. A great deal of them would come from the swinging community, which makes up a good portion of the models on 50plusmilfs.com.

Also there are tons of these types of models on other more soft core sites like Southern Charms, which has hundreds of models. (and most of the models on SC do hardcore videos as well for a separate purchase).

Part of it may be a matter of logistics, certainly there are more than enough models willing to do this type of thing, but they are spread out across the country (like the southern charms models). The models for instance from 50plusmilfs mostly come from Florida where The Score Group is based.

Still I have no doubt that it could be done. I'm certain there is a market for it, and that's usually all that is needed. Edited on May 30, 2010, 10:05am

05-29-10  11:29pm - 1662 days Are some models getting too old ? (31 Posts) - #29
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
There is actually a grossly under served market for mature North American models.

Granted the demand for older women is not hug, however it is significant and most sites that have attempted to cater to this niche have established a Loyal fanbase.

Take for instance The Score Group; they have some 30-40 sites that they run including some very good quality mainstream sites like Naughtymag,18eighteen, christymarks etc. Plus they already have a mature site with 40somethingmag.com.

Nonetheless, they must have seen the unmet demand for EVEN OLDER North American models, and decided to launch 50plusmilfs.com last year.

Lo and behold, if you look at the list of their top selling sites http://www.score-cash.com/ number three on the list (right after their two flagship sites scoreland and xlgirls) is 50plusmilfs.com.

In the current climate where mainstream porn is so freely traded and as accessible as a Google search. The real money being made is in niche and fetish. (That is unless you are one of the massive sites like Brazzers, Realitykings etc.)

So I say bring on the older models and sites catering those of us who like them. Edited on May 29, 2010, 11:47pm

04-07-10  12:28pm - 1715 days Fake breasts ... again! (129 Posts) - #13
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I'm NOT a huge fan of either site but I'm a member at both for only $9.99 each. It's hard to pass up for that price, especially with the massive archives of those two sites.

I still have a link for Bangbros for $9.95 if you change your mind and want to try it out for a month:

http://www.bangbrosnetwork.com/t1/pps=bangfreesp/join.htm

My link for Reality kings no longer works.

That said knowing Messmer's taste, I'm not sure either one is for him. Edited on Apr 07, 2010, 12:35pm

03-14-10  07:37pm - 1738 days Why do you pay for porn? (67 Posts) - #54
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
To be honest I do a mixture of both, I am a member of a number of forums, and even frequent many free direct download blogs (yes there are plenty of blogs where you can get really good stuff). (I don't generally use tube sites as the quality is degraded.)

Then there are a few sites I can't seem to do without simply because they have an angle that no one else does and so it makes it hard to find stuff for free on them anyway.

THIS CAN'T BE STRESSED ENOUGH. Often sites like brazzers aren't ripped off directly, but they produce such mainstream stuff that people don't actually need to. You can see the same girls doing the same things in so many other scenes it ain't even funny. This forces sites like this to compete primarily on the basis of quality (you can't find the full brazzers 1080p HD for free everywhere), and volume (sites like brazzers have such large back catalogs).

Even then price is ALWAYS an issue and for me a site with a good discount or loyalty program usually keeps me a member long term. If a site is great, unique and everything I want, but also expensive with no incentive for staying, I may just stop by for a month, download what I can, and move on.

For instance here is a list of three sites I have currently what I am paying for them and why:

Scoreland ($19.99) worth the price by itself, but would have only been there for a month if not for the loyalty program. Score's loyalty program gives you an extra site for free every month you stay a member. Since they have a number of very quality sites I may never cancel. (been a member 7 months now).

Brazzers ($9.99) Yea I took advantage of the loyalty discount a long time ago and haven't relinquished it. (I think it's still available) To be honest you can find a ton of Brazzers scenes all over the internet for free, and really I'm not even that big a fan of the content. I mean it's good enough, but I wouldn't be a member at $24.95 a month for it.

BangBros and Reality Kings (both $9.99) I also managed to find two old links for both Bangbros and Reality Kings at $9.99 a month as well (just googled them). Ditto everything I said about Brazzers. Low price can forgive a lot of transgressions.

Foot Fetish Daily ($50.00 3 months) Fairly expensive (so I took the multiple month deal) but just too good to pass up imo. There are other foot fetish sites, but not that many good ones and FFD is unique in the way it is presented and the types of girls it uses. Also because of the niche it is not very easy to find content for free from this site. Even still, due to the higher price I often take a number of months off it.

Other examples include 21Sextury.com (high quality, unique content, loyalty program), Shemale Club (it's very hard to find high quality Tranny stuff for free),and 50plusmilfs.com, which seems to have become something a suprise hit for Score, mainly because it is near IMPOSSIBLE to find mature (not milf I mean gilf) North American (most gilf type sites are european) boy/girl anywhere else on the net.

So that's it, in a nutshell if a site owner want's a loyal base of PAYING customers they need to have quality UNIQUE content (mainstream porn is easy too rip off), and come with some type of value in terms of price like a discount, or loyalty program. Edited on Mar 14, 2010, 08:34pm

01-14-10  11:44am - 1798 days Who's the current porn 'It' girl? (31 Posts) - #14
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Originally Posted by pat362:


Now Lisa Ann I grant you is truly a big star. She started in the biz 15yrs ago and she did disapear for a few yrs and made a comeback a couple of yrs ago. Unlike all of the previous women that you mentioned. She has done some impressive sex scenes. The implants are also fairly new or at least their significant size is.


Lisa Ann blows them all away, the only one worth mentioning for me anyway.

01-08-10  08:55pm - 1803 days The Sorry State of Porn Today (62 Posts) - #42
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I could be wrong man but I don't see it that way. I think porn today is probably better than it's ever been primarily due to the dizzying array of choices.

Back in the 80's and 90's most guys had to settle on the relatively small selection vids "in the back" of the local video store. The 90's brought the advent of the "adult mega store" but still the selection that is on offer at these places is like a grain of sand compared to what's available today on the web.

This is especially true for guys (like myself) who are looking to satisfy certain fetishes they may have. Back in the day I remember having to choose between a very paltry selection to satisfy my leg/foot fetish craving. Now I have more choices (at much cheaper prices) than I know what to do with.

Besides most of us here have only visited a small selection of the sites that are available (like over 4 mil. as of 06). That said, even I haven't found a site that has everything I'd like, and I also agree with many of the points that have been made about regarding the obnoxious behavior.

I just see most of that though as some relatively minor negatives in what have been some overwhelmingly positive developments and innovations. (webcams, HD, mobile content, etc.) Edited on Jan 09, 2010, 10:47am

12-30-09  12:31pm - 1813 days Brazzers and Lopsided Reviews/Comments (25 Posts) - #14
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Brazzers is like the McDonald's of internet porn:

1. I know guys who don't really mess with a lot of porn but they of know and (some) have been a member at Brazzers. This is in part due to advertising but more importantly Brazzers girls are what I'd call the "pornstars pornstar", Barbie dolls with big fake tits (and the controversy that surrounds that.)

In other words when the average guy on the street thinks about a porn star they think nice tight body, ass, and most importantly BIG FAKE TITS. Brazzers knows this, and they have done a remarkable job at slavishly catering to that market of (somewhat shallow) average guys. (even at the expense of more diversity in terms of girls and sites)

As a result of this Brazzers has a wider base market than the other big name North American sites (Reality Kings, Bang Bros, and Naughty America). Basically I'd say it appeals guys of all ages, since most fantasize about the "prototypical" porn star. (at some point) Meanwhile imo the other sites have an appeal that is a bit more limited:

Reality Kings: has a large back catalog but really lacks an identity in terms of what they are about, they're a bit of a jack of all trades without really mastering anything, even going as far as to be the only one with a tranny site. If anything maybe they appeal mostly to older guys primarily due their biggest site still being Milf Hunter.

BangBros: Great site, has always had the best vid quality. (till Brazzers 1080p) From what I gather, Bang Bros has always been more popular with a younger audience (college kids) due to the typically irreverent nature of the both their sites (like bangbus, and monsters of cock which was really first of it's kind) and their directors. Most conspicuous (shocking really) is the lack of any blatent "teen" related site. This stems from the fact most college boys are basically teens themselves and are not yet at the age of fantasizing about teens.

Naughty America: Clearly caters to an older crowd, with even a slight bent toward "couples" porn. (I've heard women do ALL the writing.)

2. As far as the shady practices, not to downplay anyones individual circumstances, but I don't think the vast majority have any problems. (I'm mean they use Epoch for christ sake.) It may be they are so popular that just from a sheer numbers standpoint there are going to be problems. Then of course when someone does complain about something the legions of Brazzers fanboys (whom have had no problems) may take exception. (The biggest blowup lately has been over the 1080p blue ray being advertised on the outside but only available to members after 6 months. There is some merit to that complaint so I won't disparage it here, but I'd say the others are isolated incidents.)

3. The $9.99 loyalty discount, not sure if they still offer it, but they did for a very long time and it clearly enabled them to build up a very large base of loyal customers. I for one could never bring myself to cancel, even though I'm not really what you'd call a huge fan of the content.

4. I think most of the detractors of the site are generally guys whom have developed more sophisticated tastes in porn and prefer more diversity in both girls and content. Again in this regard Brazzers is like McDonald's you know what your getting, how it's going to taste, and whether you like it or hate it.

UPDATE: one of the newbies just posted an old link for the $9.95 a month and it looks like it still works http://www.rk.com/deals/brazdeal.htm The link is old as hell and is still advertising "updates" dated 2008! If you are even curious about the site I'd get on top of that now since I don't think that price is offered any longer even if you try to cancel. (could be wrong though) Edited on Mar 15, 2010, 12:19pm

12-07-09  09:34pm - 1835 days Euro top-sites - winner 2009? (11 Posts) - #6
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
I would vote 21sextury (still a member because of the discount), but honestly the only DDF site I've ever been a member of is hotlegsandfeet, so I can't really judge them. I'm not much into glamour sites though.

What happened at 1ByDay to turn you off of it? Edited on Dec 07, 2009, 09:45pm

11-16-09  12:38am - 1857 days post what you wish to see (3 Posts) - #4
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Originally Posted by RagingBuddhist:


... and guys jumping up to blow a load on her face or jacking off to finish the scene.


Does that mean that you would only want to see creampies? I guess there are other alternatives but the wanking off would seem the most natural.

I almost wonder how you can watch most porn if this is a major turnoff. Edited on Nov 16, 2009, 12:45am

11-09-09  03:14pm - 1863 days Burger King Butts (31 Posts) - #17
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Originally Posted by GCode:


I think the big butt thing is something that is kind of popular due to part in both societal and psychological terms. This meaning, there are quite a few factors in my opinion.

The first of my argument is the fact that the large ass is portayed as sexy due to the fact that a lot of mainstream thinking is revealed from black society. I am not trying to argue that ALL black people think this way nor should think way but I find the majority of the black community finds these traits as extremely attractive. Therefore, the younger crowd can be exposed to what many black people find sexy in their ethnicity. Most black women that are a bit bigger in stature (especially their ass) and this can be seen as healthy and extremely sexy amongst that community (and has been this way for years upon years) while many typical white women are supposed to be unhealthy and extremely thin. Therefore, a 'phat' ass potrayed amongst the black community is ideal and this is leaking in to the greater crowd in the suburbs and so on. The reason I think this is because I never thought a larger ass was sexy until I started hearing how much this was considered sexy through my favorite genre hip hop and associating with that crowd as I got older. I was basically in a all white community growing up but met more black people as I got older which swayed me to look at black women and respect their basic body shape a lot more. However, this is just a contrubuting factor in my opinion and not the only reason that many will think a larger ass is better.


Excellent Analysis I would agree with everything said. Being a black man myself I perfer a women with nice curves. I'm not talking about obese but I really don't care much for petite girls, at least in not in real life. Oddly enough it is the influence of porn that will cause me to occasionally indulge in a "young teen" site, so I can see the attraction, but that wouldn't be the type of women I would settle down with. The main drawback with a bigger women is they can tend to fall into the obese category as they have children and grow older, so from a practical standpoint I can see how a petite women might be the way to go. I guess it's not in the nature of black folk to think too far ahead, (lol), we should be encouraging our young women to eat healthier and lose at least some of that big ass!!

On the flip side I think alot of white men end up unhappy with their spouses due simply to the natural aging process of women gaining weight as they bear children and get older. Also (I know I'm going to take some heat for this one), I think an overt obsession with petite girls can often go too far and cross into the pedophilia zone. Often this is the first suspicion of wives who catch their husbands with loads of "young teen" porn. Not saying anyone on this board falls into that category, but it is something I am always weary of. (actually if you did fall into that category you probably would be on a different kind of site)

As far as the influence of black society I think that is also very true, black culture has permeated the larger pop culture in so many ways as to now be ubiquitous. One study showed that black people are by far overrepresented on TV when accounting for our size of the population. I've always wondered how this made hispanic friends feel, being as they are by far the bigger minority. Issues in America always seem to play out between white and black, I guess do to the long history. People only bring up hispanic culture when talking about food or immigration issues. Most of my hispanic friends follow black culture, but eat hispanic food and will occasionlly listen to reggaeton.

Your analysis of the psychological factors are also spot on. Everyone knows that pre-1960's, most men preferred curvier women. Especially when you talk about 19th century and earlier. Edited on Nov 09, 2009, 09:35pm

11-09-08  04:21pm - 2228 days Loyalty Bonuses - A Good Thing or a Rip-off? (22 Posts) - #23
malikstarks (8)
Active User

Posts: 84
Registered: Nov 19, '07
Location: Orlando FL
Overall I think they are great, an essential part of the free market system that is based on competition for my hard earned dollar. I there two sites that I have right now that I wouldn't be a member of if not for the drastic cut in price from the loyalty discount

The first is Brazzers who offered me $9.99 a month to stay. I actually don't download much from there, but they have way too much content for me to pass up for that price, same thing goes for All Reality Pass Plus. The main reason to take advantage of these is that you never know when they will pull the deal.

This happened to me with facial abuse which I had for $12.72 (loyalty discount)for over a year until I cancelled. When I came back that discount was gone, not only that but they now offer a number of bonus sites that weren't there when I cancelled. Every time I think of that site I regret it because of that. Luckily they have added a discount through TBP for $19.99

1-50 of 84 Posts Page 1 2 Next Page >


Home - Sites - Users - Reviews - Comments - Categories - Forum

Contact Us - Announcements - FAQ's - Terms & Rules - Porn Review - Webmasters

Protecting Minors
We are strong supporters of RTA and ICRA, two of the most recognized self labeling organizations. Our site is properly labeled to assist in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content. For information about filtering tools, check this site.

DISCLAIMER: ALL MODELS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.

To report child pornography, go directly to ASACP!  We're proud to be a corporate sponsor.
Have concerns or questions about porn addiction?  We recommend this helpful resource.

Copyright © 2007 Ranks.com, Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.


Loaded in 0.13 seconds.