Welcome GUEST!      CREATE ACCOUNT - Forgot Password?

Create an account to share your experiences and more!

E-MAIL   PASS  

Auto Log-in Future Sessions (on this computer).
Forum Thread A note about the site and any replies from other users.
Porn Users Forum » Love Gisele
1-8 of 8 Posts Page 1
 
Thread Nav :  Refresh Page  |   First Post  |   Last Post  |   Porn Forum Home

02-08-09  06:49am - 1895 days Original Post - #1
Cherenkov (0)
Active User

Posts: 1
Registered: Feb 08, '09
Love Gisele

Hey guys, I'm about to join lovegisele.com, but I wonder if she is a model like Denise Milani who doesn't take her clothes off completely...would be too bad. :(

thanks
Ch.

02-08-09  08:43am - 1895 days #2
exotics4me (463)
Active User



Posts: 417
Registered: Jan 12, '07
Location: USA
Hey Ch. I checked her out on freeones just now where she has 14 sample sets, and the closest she comes to nude is whipped cream on her nipples. Thong on lower half, but I don't see any full nudity. Tiava's TGP has 20 or sets with her in them, but she also doesn't get fully nude in those either. “You cannot blame porn. When I was young, I used to masturbate to Gilligan's Island.” - Ron Jeremy

02-08-09  09:03am - 1895 days #3
atrapat (112)
Active User



Posts: 181
Registered: Apr 19, '08
Location: Non-USA
Don't know it first hand but I'd say topless for sure but nothing else.

She's a Cam With Her model. At Cam With Her message board, they say her new site is topless. She certainly gets topless in her VIP cam shows there. The site is a bit expensive and, IMHO, she looks better with clothes on. Edited on Feb 08, 2009, 09:06am

02-08-09  06:05pm - 1894 days #4
pat362 (365)
Active User



Posts: 2,839
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Originally Posted by atrapat:


Don't know it first hand but I'd say topless for sure but nothing else.

She's a Cam With Her model. At Cam With Her message board, they say her new site is topless. She certainly gets topless in her VIP cam shows there. The site is a bit expensive and, IMHO, she looks better with clothes on.


That would be a new one if your members pay you not to take your clothes off. Long live the Brown Coats.

02-09-09  11:51am - 1893 days #5
atrapat (112)
Active User



Posts: 181
Registered: Apr 19, '08
Location: Non-USA
Originally Posted by pat362:


That would be a new one if your members pay you not to take your clothes off.


I might be mistaken but, as I mentioned in my Cam With Her review, models there offer non-nude shows or topless-only shows at different rates.

Contrary to Denise Milani, who has never posed topless, Gisele has already been making topless shows at Cam With Her for some time. So, I believe Love Gisele will offer some nudity while Denise Milani doesn't.

02-09-09  06:22pm - 1893 days #6
pat362 (365)
Active User



Posts: 2,839
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Originally Posted by atrapat:


I might be mistaken but, as I mentioned in my Cam With Her review, models there offer non-nude shows or topless-only shows at different rates.



Sorry atrapat. I was simply thinking that since you said she looked better with clothes on. That she is likely to make more money by wearing clothes. I may have assumed incorrectly but your statement left me to believe that she has a beautiful face but the body does not match. My bad if that was wrong. Long live the Brown Coats.

02-10-09  11:04am - 1892 days #7
atrapat (112)
Active User



Posts: 181
Registered: Apr 19, '08
Location: Non-USA
My bad: I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being misunderstood. No hard feelings.

The thing is the model at Love Gisele looked great in the various teasing pictures I had seen (both face and body) but when I eventually saw her topless at a cam show it was a bit of a letdown. It was also, or perhaps mainly, a problem of attitude on her part. But members at Cam With Her rave about her nude shows so perhaps it was bad timing or too high expectations on my part.

02-10-09  06:27pm - 1892 days #8
pat362 (365)
Active User



Posts: 2,839
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Originally Posted by atrapat:



The thing is the model at Love Gisele looked great in the various teasing pictures I had seen (both face and body) but when I eventually saw her topless at a cam show it was a bit of a letdown. It was also, or perhaps mainly, a problem of attitude on her part. But members at Cam With Her rave about her nude shows so perhaps it was bad timing or too high expectations on my part.


I think you've hit on something that often happens with a model known for non nude that decides to make the jump. THey create such a high expectation that they rarely if ever satisfy their core audience.

It's similar to pornstars that hold on doing certain acts like anal, dp, IR, guys for a amount of time. They also rarely satisfy. Long live the Brown Coats.

1-8 of 8 Posts Page 1
 
Thread Nav :  Refresh Page  |   First Post  |   Last Post  |   Porn Forum Home


Home - Sites - Users - Reviews - Comments - Categories - Forum

Contact Us - Announcements - FAQ's - Terms & Rules - Porn Review - Webmasters

Protecting Minors
We are strong supporters of RTA and ICRA, two of the most recognized self labeling organizations. Our site is properly labeled to assist in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content. For information about filtering tools, check this site.

DISCLAIMER: ALL MODELS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.

To report child pornography, go directly to ASACP!  We're proud to be a corporate sponsor.
Have concerns or questions about porn addiction?  We recommend this helpful resource.

Copyright © 2007 Ranks.com, Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.


Loaded in 0.01 seconds.