Welcome GUEST!      CREATE ACCOUNT - Forgot Password?

Create an account to share your experiences and more!

E-MAIL   PASS  

Auto Log-in Future Sessions (on this computer).
Forum Thread A note about the site and any replies from other users.
Porn Users Forum » Japanese Porn
1-36 of 36 Posts Page 1
 
Thread Nav :  Refresh Page  |   First Post  |   Last Post  |   Porn Forum Home

12-27-12  05:07am - 723 days Original Post - #1
Capn (28)
Active User



Posts: 1,700
Registered: Sep 05, '09
Location: Near the Beer!
Japanese Porn

I posted a reply similar to this on a recent review.
It occured to me that it might be worthy of a thread for discussion.

Japanese porn can be very interesting, but generally, I think they need to open up their market more by making their sites more accessible & appealing to a western audience.

What are your views?

Cap'n. Admiral of the PU Hindenburg. 2009 PU Award
Hilarious Post of the Year 2010 PU Award
( I would have preferred it to be Helpful Post of the Year for Guys who Hate 'Retail Therapy' ) :0/
Sanity is in the eye of the Beholder!

12-27-12  05:53am - 723 days #2
elephant (65)
Active User



Posts: 312
Registered: Jan 11, '07
I totally agree with you, they could for sure make lots of money if they filmed porn for the western world and ditched the mosaics. They can be very creative the Japanese, I've seen some amazing lesbian scenes from Japan and they are very unique some of them, I like the kissing they do when they really go at each other. They are very intense massage scenes too I love, I'd love to see them without mosaics. I've joined Japanese sites in the past though and soon got bored lots of the bukakke scenes did get very repetitive I found. But they do make some gems and very unique stuff thats for sure. "Women are like tricks by sleight of hand, Which, to admire, we should not understand." WILLIAM CONGREVE

12-27-12  08:41am - 723 days #3
pat362 (371)
Active User



Posts: 2,998
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
The Japanese people tend to do some pretty weird stuff in their porn but they can still turn out some really good porn. Of course most of us don't watch it because of they have to legally mosaic genetalia or face repercussions. If there is one thing that must change before they can make it anywhere else in the world then that is it. If they don't chnage the law which means and chnage in mentality then they will never be able to make any major advances anywhere else. There is some Japanese porn that is now made for Export that does not contain any mosaic but it's quite small because most Japanese performers are leery of shooting those movies because it can affect their Japanese porn career in a big way.

There was a recent article about Japanese porn and the article was saying that it's doing quite even in these recessions time so maybe the pressure to sell outside of Japan is not there yet for any porn studio to put pressure on law makers.


**On a side note**.
I'm all for seeing Japanese women but I'd rather see them with Caucasians or African American and not with other Asian men. I'd also don't want to see excessive use of semen which seems to be a fascination with Japanese and let's not even talk about all the tentacles. Long live the Brown Coats.

12-27-12  10:36am - 723 days #4
Cybertoad (104)
Disabled User

Posts: 2,085
Registered: Jan 01, '08
Location: Wash
I have not seen a site yet that meets or exceeds my expectation for Japanese porn, the shoots often seem awkward and un-natural. And it seems to be the same no matter what site I go to. what I dislike even more is POV Japanese porn, as it will look like a bad horror movie or B porn, even in HD it will look sub-par to its American or European counter parts. Since 2007 wow what a ride it was , be well !

12-27-12  11:19am - 723 days #5
lk2fireone (194)
Active User



Posts: 1,549
Registered: Nov 14, '08
Location: CA
I think many Japanese models are among the most beautiful in the world.

I don't like the mosaic censorship, and it really reduces the value of their photos and videos.

I also don't like the whimpering-whining noises the women make in their videos. I think it's supposed to represent the women are resisting the physical pleasure of the sex, but I prefer the western way, where the women are supposed to (mainly) enjoy the sex.

Japanese porn can be very inventive. But there are many niches that I don't care for. Bukakke is one niche I don't care for.

12-27-12  12:58pm - 723 days #6
messmer (137)
Active User



Posts: 2,512
Registered: Sep 12, '07
Location: Canada
Originally Posted by lk2fireone:


I think many Japanese models are among the most beautiful in the world.

I don't like the mosaic censorship, and it really reduces the value of their photos and videos.

I also don't like the whimpering-whining noises the women make in their videos. I think it's supposed to represent the women are resisting the physical pleasure of the sex, but I prefer the western way, where the women are supposed to (mainly) enjoy the sex.

Japanese porn can be very inventive. But there are many niches that I don't care for. Bukakke is one niche I don't care for.


I always assumed that their whimpering-whining noises were those of ecstasy and not of resistance. A cultural thing. You may have noticed, if you've ever subscribed to a site that features Eastern European models, that their "noises" are different from ours as well.

12-27-12  06:03pm - 722 days #7
lk2fireone (194)
Active User



Posts: 1,549
Registered: Nov 14, '08
Location: CA
I agree it must be a cultural thing. But I much prefer the good-old American screams and moans and "Yes, do it like that!", as long as it not too overdone.

12-27-12  06:19pm - 722 days #8
messmer (137)
Active User



Posts: 2,512
Registered: Sep 12, '07
Location: Canada
Originally Posted by lk2fireone:


I agree it must be a cultural thing. But I much prefer the good-old American screams and moans and "Yes, do it like that!", as long as it not too overdone.


Agreed!

12-27-12  10:31pm - 722 days #9
Sikboy313 (0)
Active User

Posts: 3
Registered: Dec 25, '12
Location: On the Move
I recently got in to Japanese porn. A lot of what I've seen is really well done. I like a really good set-up/roleplay where the performers are in character and make a really good scene.

I find the Japenese do this really well, like a well scripted movie. There aren't any directors talking giving instructions, etc. Not all the women make the whimpering sounds. Some make some very sexy sounds. If it's a forced/coerced sex scene, then some do whimper which can sometimes be annoying.

It would be much better without the mosaic, but if the set-up is interesting/kinky/hot enough, I find that the mosaic is only a minor inconvenience. Plus a lot of the stuff I've seen have mosaics that aren't extremely pixelated and its placement is very surgical so visibility is actually quite good.

For anyone interested, here are a couple of good sites I've found.

alljapanesepass.com

actionjav.com Edited by Staff on Dec 28, 2012, 06:21am (Khan: Corrected Direct Link URL's -- please do not post URL's to sites)

12-28-12  03:43am - 722 days #10
graymane (31)
Active User



Posts: 1,364
Registered: Feb 20, '10
Location: Virginia
Originally Posted by messmer:


I always assumed that their whimpering-whining noises were those of ecstasy and not of resistance.


In this regard, let me seize on this opportunity to say unequivocally, and uttered with every fiber of my being ..........
The Jap noises by far sound a helluva lot better than the phony screaming, Oohing, awwwwwwing, and other sundry non-sensible, ear-piercing, earth-tremors coming from many US and European women.

Equally important, despite the rough edges, they're working hard to ultimately match Western film making -- and as I said, the Japanese actors are far more convincing and convey a higher degree of realism and sincerity.
Further, I would argue, this Unique viewing experience will hopefully give back enough to ultimately wake up our fully incompetent selection of studio dumb-asses who're asleep at the wheel and don't know a camera angle from a mound of bovine manure,

BTW, Capn ........ clever thread.

12-28-12  06:15am - 722 days #11
Capn (28)
Active User



Posts: 1,700
Registered: Sep 05, '09
Location: Near the Beer!
Originally Posted by graymane:



Further, I would argue, this Unique viewing experience will hopefully give back enough to ultimately wake up our fully incompetent selection of studio dumb-asses who're asleep at the wheel and don't know a camera angle from a mound of bovine manure,

BTW, Capn ........ clever thread.


Well said, G.

Thanks...

I thought it was a topic worthy of some discussion.

Cap'n.
Admiral of the PU Hindenburg. 2009 PU Award
Hilarious Post of the Year 2010 PU Award
( I would have preferred it to be Helpful Post of the Year for Guys who Hate 'Retail Therapy' ) :0/
Sanity is in the eye of the Beholder!

12-28-12  06:22am - 722 days #12
Capn (28)
Active User



Posts: 1,700
Registered: Sep 05, '09
Location: Near the Beer!
Being primarily a softcore photo guy, I really appreciate the beauty & elegance of their ladies.

I wish though that they would:

1) Shoot coherent, progressive properly sequenced sets. Their gravure material is certainly erotic, but thoroughly disorganised.

2) Get rid of the mosaic, (although that may be beyond their control).

3) Use more traditional clothing, rather than westernised glam wear.
Their silk clothing is often very pretty & really adds some elegance to the shoot. Admiral of the PU Hindenburg. 2009 PU Award
Hilarious Post of the Year 2010 PU Award
( I would have preferred it to be Helpful Post of the Year for Guys who Hate 'Retail Therapy' ) :0/
Sanity is in the eye of the Beholder!

12-28-12  07:26am - 722 days #13
JosiahE (2)
Active User

Posts: 32
Registered: Oct 17, '11
Location: Australia
i really like asians (Japanese, Chinese and Koreans) but they have no good sites and the sites i have seen aren't HD

Theres also 1pondo, but i dont feel like paying $60 for a month membership

Edited on Dec 28, 2012, 07:29am

12-28-12  09:11am - 722 days #14
lk2fireone (194)
Active User



Posts: 1,549
Registered: Nov 14, '08
Location: CA
JosiahE, what is the name of the model in the photo you posted?
Also, at what sites is she found?
Very cute girl.

12-28-12  09:17am - 722 days #15
turboshaft (24)
Active User

Posts: 1,956
Registered: Apr 01, '08
Originally Posted by graymane:


The Jap noises by far sound a helluva lot better than the phony screaming, Oohing, awwwwwwing, and other sundry non-sensible, ear-piercing, earth-tremors coming from many US and European women.


I second this! Almost nothing worse, at least in terms of sounds, than the silly cries of "pleasure" these actresses belt out mid-thrust. But taking a second look at some of the more extreme anal scenes out there and maybe these screams are just cries for help.

After these eardrum-shattering vocalizations the caveman grunts and groans of the guys aren't much better. Seriously, are these guys having sex or pulling a muscle (or both)? "It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hardcore Commie works." - Gen. Jack D. Rippper, Dr. Stranglove

12-28-12  09:22am - 722 days #16
turboshaft (24)
Active User

Posts: 1,956
Registered: Apr 01, '08
Originally Posted by JosiahE:


i really like asians (Japanese, Chinese and Koreans) but they have no good sites and the sites i have seen aren't HD


Are there even any specifically Chinese or Korean sites? I would think besides ancestral Chinese or Korean actresses (parents are immigrants, but the actress is born in the U.S.) there are even any performers from these countries. "It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hardcore Commie works." - Gen. Jack D. Rippper, Dr. Stranglove

12-28-12  10:15am - 722 days #17
RagingBuddhist (65)
Active User



Posts: 836
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Originally Posted by turboshaft:

Are there even any specifically Chinese or Korean sites?

Wasn't/isn't there a metart.cn or something like that? Arguing with some people is like trying to play chess with a pigeon - it knocks the pieces over, shits all over the board, then flies back to its flock to claim victory.

12-28-12  11:11am - 722 days #18
pat362 (371)
Active User



Posts: 2,998
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Originally Posted by turboshaft:


Are there even any specifically Chinese or Korean sites? I would think besides ancestral Chinese or Korean actresses (parents are immigrants, but the actress is born in the U.S.) there are even any performers from these countries.


I could be wrong but I think you are correct and there isn't a single Chinese or Korean porn site. I also don't think you will see many if any performers from those Countries. At least none that still live in those Countries or plans to visit friends and family. Although I don't have any actual proff. I feel pretty confortable in saying that Chinese enjoy watching porn but their Cultures must be one that does not allow them to actually produce any. The same could be said for Indians since I don't think there are any Indian porn sites and all of the performers that I have seen of Indian descent were either born outisde of India or lived outisde that country. Long live the Brown Coats.

12-28-12  12:29pm - 722 days #19
Ed2009 (7)
Active Webmaster




Posts: 493
Registered: Sep 12, '09
Location: Wales, UK
I believe that porn has been illegal in Chinese since the middle of the last century. Of course there are Chinese performers living in other countries, but anyone producing/distributing/watching porn within China is usually deemed to be breaking the somewhat vague law. However I have heard that they often don't censor porn on the Internet outside of China, so Chinese people technically can view most adult sites that are based outside of China. I've no idea if they take action against people doing that. Webmaster of StripGameCentral and A Measure of Curiosity.

12-28-12  12:44pm - 722 days #20
Khan
PornUsers Staff




Posts: 1,670
Registered: Jan 05, '07
Location: USA
Originally Posted by turboshaft:


Are there even any specifically Chinese or Korean sites?



The only one I know of is Metcn.cc which is (supposedly) all Chinese models.

Hope that helps. Senior Administrator
PornUsers.com

"To obtain a man's opinion of you, make him mad."-Oliver Wendell Holmes

12-28-12  04:33pm - 722 days #21
Reveen (0)
Active User

Posts: 95
Registered: Apr 06, '09
Originally Posted by graymane:


In this regard, let me seize on this opportunity to say unequivocally, and uttered with every fiber of my being ..........
The Jap noises by far sound a helluva lot better than the phony screaming, Oohing, awwwwwwing, and other sundry non-sensible, ear-piercing, earth-tremors coming from many US and European women.


Agreed. The high pitched whimpering in japanese porn is a bit of a stereotype really, these days there seems to be a loss less of it and most of it that remains seems to be in the school-uniform type porn where actresses are portrayed as being younger.

For the slightly older actresses like Yuma Asami they sound more like normal women making normal sexual noises and less like the hyper-agressive shouty banshees you get in american porn.

As well as that there is a lot less "porn-face" and mugging to the camera by the actresses which is so irritating in american and european porn.

12-28-12  06:35pm - 721 days #22
Reveen (0)
Active User

Posts: 95
Registered: Apr 06, '09
Originally Posted by pat362:


The Japanese people tend to do some pretty weird stuff in their porn but they can still turn out some really good porn. Of course most of us don't watch it because of they have to legally mosaic genetalia or face repercussions. If there is one thing that must change before they can make it anywhere else in the world then that is it. If they don't chnage the law which means and chnage in mentality then they will never be able to make any major advances anywhere else. There is some Japanese porn that is now made for Export that does not contain any mosaic but it's quite small because most Japanese performers are leery of shooting those movies because it can affect their Japanese porn career in a big way.

There was a recent article about Japanese porn and the article was saying that it's doing quite even in these recessions time so maybe the pressure to sell outside of Japan is not there yet for any porn studio to put pressure on law makers.


**On a side note**.
I'm all for seeing Japanese women but I'd rather see them with Caucasians or African American and not with other Asian men. I'd also don't want to see excessive use of semen which seems to be a fascination with Japanese and let's not even talk about all the tentacles.


I usually agree with quite a lot of what you say on other threads but I pretty much disagree with everything you just said

I hope the Japanese keep making porn the Japanese way and don't bow to pressure from "the West".

I don't particularly have a problem with the mosaics, I know what a vagina looks like and I'm not particularly interested in looking at some other guys cock in any kind of great detail

One thing that the mosaic does do is that it forces the Japanese directors not to focus on the genitals. One of the most incredibly boooooooooooooring things about western porn is watching minute after minute of a cock thrusting into a vagina. The japanese directors tend to focus on the whole scene more and also and even more importantly they focus on the actresses face more while they're being fucked.

The fact that the japanese actresses don't give the trout-pout porn-face that American and a lot of European porn girls do is a big improvement also.

Japanese porn isn't just about tentacles or extremity either, there is lots of vanilla porn as well, a lot of it with higher production values than the USA, especially when it comes to labels like Alice Japan, S1 and SOD Create/Star. There is lots of porn where the actresses play the part of the viewers ideal wife or girlfriend, so they make a nice dinner and after are a demon in the sack

Another great thing about Japanese porn is that tattoos are pretty much verboten and I can't recall any Japanese actresses with any piercings, certainly no facial furniture and no genital piercings. Japanese porn actresses generally have the bodies of normal healthy women whose boobs maybe sag a bit or whatever. Fake boobs are rare in Japanese porn, even amongst the big boob girls I can think of maybe two that have plastic tits.

As regards the men in Japanese porn films, I've seen a few with black or white american actors and they generally act as dumb and assholish in JAV as they do in american porn. Japanese male porn actors seem more like normal guys for the most part, theres less of an emphasis on the guys looking like body builders plus an above-average sized penis in Japan is more like an average-sized penis is in Europe or America so there isn't this thing of the males needing to have 11 inch penises or whatever. I wonder if the obsession with having huge penises in American porn is some sort of repressed homosexual urge or something.

Personally I prefer the nakadashi finish rather than the bloke clambering around to pop on the girls tits or face, its a more natural ending to a scene imo so the japanese emphasis on that is fine with me. The bukkake facial stuff I can take or leave.

For the most part I gave up on western hardcore about 5 years ago and have subscribed to sites like Actionjav, jsexnetwork and asiamoviepass since, they're all incredible value for money.

12-28-12  10:21pm - 721 days #23
PinkPanther (46)
Active User



Posts: 879
Registered: Jan 08, '07
Location: Oakland, CA
Japanese porn fans are lucky these days - Asiamoviepass is posting 20 or move vids a day, actionjav is posting about 15 vids a day - entire DVD's that is, in both cases.

Jsexnetwork is being their usual weird selves, posting nothing one day, 5 vids the next.

I've been sticking with Asiamoviepass, since when I was going to cancel I was offered a $9.95/month deal - which is pretty nice for 20 entire DVD's of new material every single day, 7 days a week.

I like Japanese porn for a number of reasons - good tease, great tongue play, and it's unique.

The idea that it would be better if it were more like US-porn is pretty silly, in my opinion. It's interesting because it's different - very different and very weird, as compared to US-porn - just look at the boob play in Japanese porn - the guys act like they have never seen boobs before in their entire lives and launch themselves on the women in a seemingly spastic manner, rarely able to actually touch the breast itself and then mauling it. It's hilarious!

If someone wants to see Asian women in US-style porn, just watch Asian women in US-porn. If you want to watch Japanese porn, be glad that it's different.

Vive le difference! Edited on Dec 28, 2012, 10:24pm

12-29-12  02:11am - 721 days #24
bibo (13)
Active User

Posts: 116
Registered: Sep 16, '10
Location: GER
Japanese porn can be quite fun for a while if you avoid the too-extreme stuff. Generally, a lot of asian porn movies seem to share the trend. The girl usually has that "Oh, I'm being molested and I don't like that, better let out some highly pitched moanings" attitude. It's hard to explain, it looks as if the girl is never into it and just sits through it, almost like a fake rape scene.

On the other hand, there are some movies/scenes that are highly erotic and well shot. Maria Ozawa is a good example. The (few) movies I've seen from her are all amazingly good.

As for the sites, a lot of japanese sites don't seem to care about hd videos. They usually just offer 640x480 videos, which is quite remarkable, because Japan and asian countries in general are not exactly tech-hostile. In addition, a lot of JAV sites are ridiculously expensive.

I guess the japanese industry could make a lot of money if they decided to tune their products a little more to the western tastes.

12-29-12  03:27am - 721 days #25
Capn (28)
Active User



Posts: 1,700
Registered: Sep 05, '09
Location: Near the Beer!
Originally Posted by bibo:


I guess the japanese industry could make a lot of money if they decided to tune their products a little more to the western tastes.


That was exactly my premise in the OP.

A lot of folk have discussed video content.
As a photography fan, I will try to expand on my thoughts a little.

On the whole they do very nicely composed photography, with some excellent erotic shots in their gravure niche, some even fully clothed!
Where it falls apart for me is their habit of posting the pics in a random order, rather than telling the story of the shoot in the proper sequence.

Another area where they could fine tune for a western audience is the the construction of their websites.
They are very much geared to their home audience.
In some cases it is largely / all in Japanese, perhaps with some unintelligibly poor English & their website construction is often very oriental & inscrutable.
Surely it wouldn't be too difficult to do a properly configured mirror site for their western fans?

Cap'n. Admiral of the PU Hindenburg. 2009 PU Award
Hilarious Post of the Year 2010 PU Award
( I would have preferred it to be Helpful Post of the Year for Guys who Hate 'Retail Therapy' ) :0/
Sanity is in the eye of the Beholder!
Edited on Dec 29, 2012, 09:52am

12-29-12  03:40am - 721 days #26
RagingBuddhist (65)
Active User



Posts: 836
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Originally Posted by Khan:


The only one I know of is Metcn.cc which is (supposedly) all Chinese models.

Hope that helps.

That's the one I was thinking of. Thanks, Khan. Arguing with some people is like trying to play chess with a pigeon - it knocks the pieces over, shits all over the board, then flies back to its flock to claim victory.

12-29-12  11:05am - 721 days #27
pat362 (371)
Active User



Posts: 2,998
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Originally Posted by Reveen:


I hope the Japanese keep making porn the Japanese way and don't bow to pressure from "the West".

I don't particularly have a problem with the mosaics, I know what a vagina looks like and I'm not particularly interested in looking at some other guys cock in any kind of great detail



Don`t get me wrong. I don`t want the Japanese to stop doing porn their way. I just don`t want to see mosaic porn. I don`t like all the stuff the Japanese put out but then again. I also don`t like all the stuff European or Americans put out. I pick and choose what I like and go with it.

My issue is that mosaic of genetalia may require the director to be more original but no matter how original he is. A bj in mosiac looks really weird and a guy or girl going down on a girl also looks really weird in mosaic. It`s not like Japanese don`t already shoot porn without the mosaic because they have been for a while but that is still a quite small part of their overall output and it would be nice if they did more. Of course that won`t happen unless they change their laws because most girls still avoid doing porn that has no mosaic because it wil l affect their career. Long live the Brown Coats.

12-29-12  01:32pm - 721 days #28
messmer (137)
Active User



Posts: 2,512
Registered: Sep 12, '07
Location: Canada
Originally Posted by pat362:


Don`t get me wrong. I don`t want the Japanese to stop doing porn their way. I just don`t want to see mosaic porn. I don`t like all the stuff the Japanese put out but then again. I also don`t like all the stuff European or Americans put out. I pick and choose what I like and go with it.

My issue is that mosaic of genetalia may require the director to be more original but no matter how original he is. A bj in mosiac looks really weird and a guy or girl going down on a girl also looks really weird in mosaic. It`s not like Japanese don`t already shoot porn without the mosaic because they have been for a while but that is still a quite small part of their overall output and it would be nice if they did more. Of course that won`t happen unless they change their laws because most girls still avoid doing porn that has no mosaic because it wil l affect their career.


I agree with you completely, Pat. I have had three Japanese sites sitting in favorites for the longest time because I love the looks of Japanese models, but can't get myself to subscribe because of the mosaic. And saying that we don't need to see the vagina because we all know what it looks like does not make much sense to me, because we might as well blur their breasts as well ... we all know what THEY look like.

Right now I am waiting until someone reports that the non-pixelated material in Japanese sites is building to a level that will make it worthwhile to subscribe.

12-29-12  03:30pm - 721 days #29
RagingBuddhist (65)
Active User



Posts: 836
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Originally Posted by pat362:

It`s not like Japanese don`t already shoot porn without the mosaic because they have been for a while but that is still a quite small part of their overall output and it would be nice if they did more. Of course that won`t happen unless they change their laws because most girls still avoid doing porn that has no mosaic because it will affect their career.

From what I've read, the only thing Japan's laws say is that the uncensored porn is for export only. I am definitely surprised that they don't export more. Even if there would be some repercussions for a girl doing uncensored porn, with all the money that stands to be raked in, I can't for the life of me understand why there isn't more available. They've got to know that there's a lot of yen to be had! Arguing with some people is like trying to play chess with a pigeon - it knocks the pieces over, shits all over the board, then flies back to its flock to claim victory.

12-29-12  07:08pm - 720 days #30
pat362 (371)
Active User



Posts: 2,998
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^Maybe somebody has better info but I believe the reason why Japan doesn't shoot more porn for export is because they can't get performers to do non-mosaic porn for the export market.

I think there is a stigma attached to non-mosaic porn and girls who do some get blacklisted from doing the regular mosaic porn and therefore girls prefer to stick with the mosaic only porn. It's rather similar to interracial porn where girls are reticent in doing them for fear that they won't get hired for other types of scenes afterwards. I like IR porn so a giurl doing them would not be an issue but maybe not everyone is like me. Long live the Brown Coats.

12-29-12  07:30pm - 720 days #31
pat362 (371)
Active User



Posts: 2,998
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
Originally Posted by messmer:


And saying that we don't need to see the vagina because we all know what it looks like does not make much sense to me, because we might as well blur their breasts as well ... we all know what THEY look like.


I also have a couple of JAV sites on my list of favorite and I suppose that i will sooner or later join at least one of them. of course it will have to be one that has a fair amount of non-mosaic porn.

I suspect your comment is in regards to what reveen wrote in response to one of my post. I may be wrong and if I am then I'm sure reveen will correct me but I think that he meant to say that seeing a vagina getting penetrated isn't as important to him as seeing a hot well shot scene. I agree with him because too many American/European scenes tend to concentrate only on the genetalia to the point where that is all the camera is showing. I think variety is the spice of life and this goes double for porn so I want to also see originality in my porn and that doesn't mean showing me a woman's cervix during the scene. In case that last statement sounded unbelievable then take a look at the trailer on the below link.


http://evilangelvideo.com/title/1000009884 Long live the Brown Coats.

12-29-12  08:12pm - 720 days #32
Reveen (0)
Active User

Posts: 95
Registered: Apr 06, '09
Originally Posted by pat362:


I suspect your comment is in regards to what reveen wrote in response to one of my post. I may be wrong and if I am then I'm sure reveen will correct me but I think that he meant to say that seeing a vagina getting penetrated isn't as important to him as seeing a hot well shot scene.


Thats pretty much exactly what I was trying to say.

I was being a bit flippant when I said that seeing the girls pussy in detail isn't important, of course its great to see a beautiful pussy but taken in the context of the rules of japanese av and in the context of the movies as a whole that it isn't a deal-breaker for me. Its amazing how soon you get used to the mosaic and how your mind can reinterpret the data its getting. I would hate to have the removal of the mosaic law change the way that av movies are shot.

For example my latest av fascination is the actress Rico Yamaguchi, she only ever did 12 av movies but by god she looked so amazingly beautiful getting fucked in each one that its worth putting up with the mosaic.

12-30-12  09:06am - 720 days #33
pat362 (371)
Active User



Posts: 2,998
Registered: Jan 23, '07
Location: canada
^I kind of suspected that's what you meant so that's why I was pretty comfortable in answering messmer. I think it would be nice to see a Japanese porn where the director isn't trying to concentrate on the genetalia but he at least recognizes that a non-mosaic vagina being penetrated would be a nice thing.

In turn it would also be greta to see America/Euro porn where the director isn't always concentrating on the damn penetration all the time.

I find Japanese women to be so hot looking and that's why I am frustrated with mosaic porn because I can't enjoy these gorgeous women. That's also why I try not to look at too many updates on Jav sites. For fear that I'll see a Japanese performer that I really like and where she is only doing mosaic porn. Long live the Brown Coats.

01-01-13  12:09am - 718 days #34
graymane (31)
Active User



Posts: 1,364
Registered: Feb 20, '10
Location: Virginia
Originally Posted by Reveen:


As well as that there is a lot less "porn-face" and mugging to the camera by the actresses which is so irritating in american and european porn.


Ah, my good man, another excellent point about another subject I never tire of lambasting. (the 'ol "i'm in the throes of a powerful orgasmic moment, but I gotta be lookin' at the lens of the camera shooting the scene" )
To wit ....
So I'm watching this dumb-ass chick gettin' her brains (seemingly) fucked out ..... an' meantime, while she lying there moaning' and groaning, her eyes are alternating switching back and forth focused directly at the camera (as if to say: "Hey, lookie ... it's me ... I'm a star")
Nothing like havin' ice water thrown on your groin!
Lets also PLEASE blame the people directing this ......just like the chick, cranial guides jus' ain't at the wheel.

01-01-13  12:09am - 718 days #35
My 2 cents (4)
Active User

Posts: 3
Registered: Mar 17, '12
Location: N.Z.
Originally Posted by lk2fireone:


JosiahE, what is the name of the model in the photo you posted?
Also, at what sites is she found?
Very cute girl.


I believe that that cutie is
Ai Shinozaki from allgravure.com. That website is chocka full of sweet sweet eye candy. With this site, censorship is not an issue because they never, or at least almost never, get all their gears off.

01-01-13  03:48am - 718 days #36
Capn (28)
Active User



Posts: 1,700
Registered: Sep 05, '09
Location: Near the Beer!
Aye, I have said this before but, even fully clothed can be erotic under the correct conditions.

Concluding with full body nudity is always nice though.

Cap'n. Admiral of the PU Hindenburg. 2009 PU Award
Hilarious Post of the Year 2010 PU Award
( I would have preferred it to be Helpful Post of the Year for Guys who Hate 'Retail Therapy' ) :0/
Sanity is in the eye of the Beholder!

1-36 of 36 Posts Page 1
 
Thread Nav :  Refresh Page  |   First Post  |   Last Post  |   Porn Forum Home


Home - Sites - Users - Reviews - Comments - Categories - Forum

Contact Us - Announcements - FAQ's - Terms & Rules - Porn Review - Webmasters

Protecting Minors
We are strong supporters of RTA and ICRA, two of the most recognized self labeling organizations. Our site is properly labeled to assist in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content. For information about filtering tools, check this site.

DISCLAIMER: ALL MODELS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.

To report child pornography, go directly to ASACP!  We're proud to be a corporate sponsor.
Have concerns or questions about porn addiction?  We recommend this helpful resource.

Copyright © 2007 Ranks.com, Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.


Loaded in 0.06 seconds.