In my (hopefully temporary) Myfreecams addiction, I noticed beautiful & famous pornstar Eve Angel has been hanging around lately.
I remember some Porn Users who especially like her so I thought I'd let them know that she is available as EveAngelBabe (someone else has a similar name, so you have to look carefully) and you can watch her on the freecams or see a "private show" with her for 60 tokens a minute (about $60 for 10 minutes or $360 an hour).
CAREFUL, her and other models really make you want to give even more in tips and gifts and you can't blame them, for a few minutes you will feel sexy and desired, but WATCH YOUR WALLET!
This webcam site claims to put you in control of a sex machine during a private chat with a model; it's not clear how it works but it seems that you somehow control a dildo's thrust, twist, speed and vibration. If you stay for at least 5 minutes, model will rate your performance publicly. Looks like an interesting concept.
It's also worth noting that most of the models fall into the porn star category: you get performers with over a 100 movies like Nika Noire but also some who've done just a few scenes. It's not clear if a particular model appeared just once or is regularly showing up.
If you want to control the machine, price per minute seems to be currently a fixed rate of 7 USD regardless of how popular the model might be. A bit expensive but is less than most models who've done porn charge for 1 on 1 webcam sessions at traditional sites.
There's no schedule on the site but you'll get some advance idea on who'll be there if you follow their tweeter feed. Just be warned that, if you're in Europe, time zones are against you: there's an announcement saying shows start daily at 7pm EST (1am in most of Western Europe).
recently i achived an email that my whole account is banned. after answer email they told me it had something to do with my credit card, but there was no access on my credit card from third parties (forbidden access e.g.) i am totally disappointed that the costumer service wasn`t able to tell me when exactly the forbidden access happened and why they have closed my wohle account (had plenty of favorites an now i am not willing to renew them with a new account).
The best of the web-cam sites, this site sucks you in with its huge variety of girls. You become a "premium member" by buying $20 in tokens, because most girls don't waste their time dealing with "free" members.
You can watch live sex shows with hundreds of others for free or cruise through the girls looking for someone who teases and texts back and forth with you. I find the hot sexy live shows less interesting than porn so I find myself cruising for pretty girls to flirt with.
I'm not a big live show guy since real life ladies are cheaper, but I find myself tipping 10-20 tokens ($1-$2) at a time thinking "this is just like putting a dollar or two in a g-string at one time, not that expensive. WRONG.
Many of the incredibly pretty girls begin teasing and flirting and my token bag is quickly emptied, and I'm back at the window buying more tokens like a gambling addict buying more chips in Las Vegas.
It's not quite as expensive as a crack cocaine addiction, but I'm worried it could be. I have one cam girl that is beautiful and is the greatest flirt in the world. Part of me might even really believe she can't wait until she sees me again....the really dumb part of me, that is.....
Things have changed. Met-cams.com will cease to exist at the end of this month, and its replacement, metcams.com has already opened for business. From the looks of it, the new site is basically the same as Streamate.com, which is already listed here. There's at least one model who is currently online at both sites.
The current thumbnail is what you still see at met-cams.com for now, but the metcams.com layout is different.
This site offers a great pre recorded video package - but dont ever pay a model one on one, If you do she will " Minute Mootch" take 10 mins to even take oof a shoe etc.. - exaggerated but u get the idea.
Point is if you do go pvt then contact customer service for any reason - your account is automatically terminated - ater a few days they will reopen it and say - that you requested it to be closed???? then will do same thing again in few days
If you join do not under any circumstanced go pvt but if u do and are disatisfied - you better take it on the chin or u will be shut out
When a host is online at Streamate, an “online” text appears in her picture in listings but you have to go to the host’s page in order to know whether she’s in free chat, private or exclusive.
Each of these 3 statuses has further subdivisions, the trickiest one being the private status. When a host is in private, you don’t get a cam feed but a black screen informing that you have to pay to see the host. Not all private statuses are born equal and there may be various outcomes after you enter the room:
- Someone took her private while she was in free chat. Anyone may join but host may pay more attention to the first user that took her private.
- In private but no one is watching. The host may be doing a show hoping people will join. She may have just ended an exclusive chat and is still nude. Maybe she just doesn’t want to appear in free chat.
- Doing a chat with members of her site. Streamate offers hosts a widget to place at their sites for hosting member chats. If you are a member of a model/pornstar's site who is a host here, you get the whole show as part of your membership at no additional fee as long as you enter the show via the widget but, if you enter that same show at Streamate, you are charged a per minute rate. I feel this is the trickiest situation.
- Filming a scene for a site: you are allowed to watch a porn shooting but no one reads what you type. Barrett Blade’s Massage Parlor sites or Mean Bitches are two that come to mind. Also, some porn stars use this when shooting for their own sites.
- In “voyeur” mode, so host won’t interact. Hard to mistake because there are few and usually have the “Voyeur” word in their name or are described accordingly in the cam’s page.
- Doing a show for a flat fee. This is very rare and I’ve only seen it in a cam called “Pornstar Cam House”. You are only informed that that private is at a flat fee when you click on the button that usually displays the private and exclusive rates. Otherwise, you think it’s the usual per-minute rate show.
The good thing is that you are not charged for leaving a private chat immediately after joining. If things don’t look good in the first 5-10 seconds, hit the Exit button.
Free chat also has some substatuses:
- Free chat and expecting members to take her private / exclusive. You see her live on cam for free as long as she stays in free mode. There’s no nudity allowed but she may flash her tits if someone sends her gold (credits).
- Free chat and not willing to enter private. You may even get blocked if you try to because she just wants to talk with viewers.
- Free chat and away from cam. She may or may not leave a Be Right Back sign but it’s a bit silly to take her private if she’s not there.
There’s no mistaking in exclusive: you get a short page saying another member has abducted her and you’d better go look somewhere else. In that case, other sites automatically send you back to free chat as soon as the host leaves exclusive. I believe it’s not the case here.
Streamate.com recently launched a new show type called “Party Chat”. It’s a new way to do group shows for a very low price (around 1 USD per minute) while the regular group chats aka private usually cost much more, up to 4-5 USD for popular models and porn stars testing the new feature.
Models who are in this mode have a yellow “Party Chat” next to their pictures in listings instead of the usual green “Online” status. If they are trying to set one up, you see two counters superimposed on the feed in their free chat room: a raised “gold” counter towards a goal and a time countdown to reach that goal. Users willing to attend Party Chat are asked to reserve a spot in it by sending a certain amount of gold, 10-15 gold in the ones I’ve seen (10-15 USD). If enough members send gold and goal is reached before time ends, show starts automatically; allegedly, if a show doesn’t start because the gold goal is not reached in time, you don’t get charged. I believe once the show starts, you may still enter it but at the initial price and getting only what’s remaining of it.
I attended just one. It was impossible to have your requests heard during the show. The usual button to hide other members’ words and show yours only to the model does not work: you see everything people type. But the model in my chat did not acknowledge anything the 40+ guys in the room were saying. Given the recurring appearance of recordings passing as live free chats, I couldn’t help but think that I was watching a recorded show.
Another bummer was that, as usual at this site, there’s no counter of elapsed or remaining time during a show. Needless to say, time was up when model was at the height of her performance: cam feed and audio were abruptly replaced by an unannounced, mood-killer black screen. Guess model didn’t have any clue about time either.
There’s no option to rate party chat shows at the end which, given the circumstances, makes sense as it would likely make most models’ ratings plummet.
they make some few new things, which is comparable to a redesign of the site.
looks quite good but "sadly" they modified the rating system. from now on you are only able to rate an actor, when you paid the live chat. and you are also not able to see anymore which points you have given to the actor. therfore it is impossible to know which girl was rubish and which on not. and i have to kow that, because i can`t remeber 300 live girls names and theire qualities....thumb down
So after years of going through regular porn sites, I finally got sucked into cam sites. Well, that's probably because of MFC, with its easy to use interface and nice features. Pretty much every cam site I've been on has been a mess except this one, layout wise.
There are a ton of hot girls on this site, and it can be a nice change to get them to do what you really want to see, well, that is if you take them to a private show anyway. In free chat you won't see too much, even if you tip and in group shows (the cheaper way to get a real show) you will be fighting with everyone else in the show to see what you want. And shows are EXPENSIVE. 30 tokens a minute for group show, 60 for private and even more for "True" private which means others can't spy on the show. And token packages range as follows:
My Free Cams always has had a somewhat decent tokens (aka credits) spending log : the last 100 usages, with the date, type of usage (tip, group, spy, private), recipient model and amount. Now they’ve taken this several steps further and offer a full log of all your token spending history with the time you spent the tokens (up to the second you spent them). Mine goes back to the first tip I ever made the day I joined.
In my experience, this is quite rare among cam sites. I remember a site where I just got a list of the names of the performers I’d had a private show with during the last 15 days with no information of when or how much I had spent during that private. Another site has detailed logs of the privates you’ve had (with the minutes and seconds you spent in private) but only for the last 6 months.
What’s interesting here is that, given the tabular way the data is presented on MFC, it’s not difficult to get some insight into your habits with a bit of copy-pasting and basic spreadsheet skills. The model you spend the most on or what do you spend the most on (tips, group, etc).
Even though there’s little more they could do in terms of token logs (I’m guessing the statistics I suggested with the appropriate pie charts or a CSV download format option are unlikely to be implemented), it would also be worth including in the logs the token packages bought, with purchase times and package amount.
+ Excellent interface, with the best category search of any webcam site I've tried.
+ A fantastic selection of models of all varieties, as well as couples girl/girl, guy/girl, groups & guys alone.
+ Joining a models 'fan club' gets you a good discount.
+ Credit holders are permitted to watch pre-recorded preview videos and 'mad video competition' entries.
+ Most of the girls have fast cams with sound.
- Customer service isn't great.
- Some of the girls are very good at wasting your time and money.
- For most of the girls, English is a second language.
- Imlive is very addictive! It is far more expensive than even the priciest pay-site -30 minutes can cost up to £80.00
- The bonus credits are very stingy and new members seem to get the best deal! A customer becomes a 'Silver member' after buying credit a few times, then a 'Gold Member', and with each change in status, one has a higher minimum spend and a feeble increase in bonus credit.
Imlive was always expensive, but recent changes to billing for UK customers -$1 per credit previously now costs closer to £1 per credit, means they have lost me as a customer.
They have an impressive roster of over a 100 porn stars who do live sex video chats. Huge names among them, like Tera Patrick, Belladonna or Jill Kelly to name just three.
Not all of them appear on a regular basis. I believe no more than 20-30% of those listed are actively doing shows but some of them have been online quite often during the last month. Anita Blond, Anita Dark, Aria Giovanni, Jill Kelly, Kylie G Worthy, Martina Warren, Sunny Leone, Vanessa Blue or Whitney Stevens are just a few that will probably sound familiar and I found online at least a couple times. At one point, I saw up to 7 porn stars online simultaneously but usually there's no more than a couple.
Average price is 10 credits per minute, with the big names usually charging a bit more. It's worse for European users: regional pricing makes 1 credit = 1 USD = 1 EUR. Sunny Leone (14 credits) and Jill Kelly (13 credits) were the most expensive ones I saw. I just don't want to imagine how much does Tera Patrick charge.
I'm Live also schedules monthly "free" shows with porn stars (free for those who have I'm Live credits). There's one scheduled for February 18th (next Wednesday) with Katja Kassin and Amber Rayne. As usual, they will be added to the roster but who knows how often they'll come back to do pay per minute shows.
Today I had some free time and signed in my Streamate account to see who's online. I visited a model's free chat room (model's name is '' Xxdarkpanter4u '') said '' hello, how are you? '' and got banned, LOL, well some Streamate models seem to have a brain damage or something, at my opinion, or at least they kick or ban people from chat rooms without any reason and no one checks their actions to members . Probably some of them think that their members are too ugly or something ... what can I say I can not explain it though I will surely cancel my account, LOL.
Just some advises for the site for the ones who doesn't know it.
Streamate camgirls are plenty expensive, so get results promptly or disconnect promptly.
I tell the girls before going private exactly what they must be showing the instant that the private window opens. I make sure she understands before going private. If I don't see it from the start, I disconnect.
Otherwise they drag their feet once in private session, and try to distract you with conversation and endless strip-teasing
Live Jasmin started offering a Fan Club functionality about a year ago. Most models have it and I’ve used it a couple times but I find it’s very lacking. Reading members comments in the site’s forums, I got the impression few members find any use to it. Fan Club monthly cost is 19.99 credits (19.99 USD, 19.99 EUR, 19.99 GBP) but some of the options are also offered when you become a Premium Member (15 credits every two weeks).
Anyway, here are some of the promised features and what you really get:
- Half price on the recorded videos posted by that model. Probably the most interesting feature but few models have videos and you still pay quite a hefty per-minute price. Other members may also see the videos but at the regular price.
- “Hi-res” pictures of the model. This is funny. All images are 1024x768 regardless of the orientation of the original image. This means all images end up with some degree of letterboxing, specially painful in portrait ones where more than 50% of the image ends up being side black bars. You may download them one by one but you must click at least three times to get each image.
- Interview with model. All models get the same generic questions. Depends on what the model is willing to say and how fluent she is English.
- That model’s schedule, which the site claims is an extrapolation of her recent online times but, from what I saw, was highly unreliable. Basic members see no schedule at all and Premium Members get all models’ schedules if they pay 10 credits every 15 days.
- Access to snapshots taken by other members during privates with that model. Largely depends on the model because some have a hundred but others have just a handful or none at all because they’ve blocked this option. Basic Members see only a blurred version but Premium Members get access to all models’ snapshots at no extra cost.
- Free messaging with that model. Basic members are charged 1.2 credits per internal message sent to a model. Premium Members get a reduced price plus free messaging to models they’ve had a private with in the last 15 days.
- Allegedly, you appear in a different color to the model when you enter her room. Premium Members are also singled out but, if you are regularly taking a model private, it’s highly unlikely she will not identify you anyway regardless of your status as soon as you enter the room.
- You may have the site record video and text written during your private shows but then the site charges you to replay at half the price of a live show. I took it as some kind of joke. You still have access to them at half price even if you are no longer a member of the Fan Club but there’s no info on the date they took place and the sample frame often fails to load (site bug I guess) so it’s of little use.
What a Fan Club doesn’t get you here but similar features get you at other sites is a discount on the per-minute-rate of a live show with the model. It’s probably just that the prices here are already the lowest around.
Cams.com aka Streamray
Mediocre at best cam site - Most models prices per minute are ridiculous, they start where most sites stop!
DO not under any circumstances pay for the pre-recorded videos
Unline STREAMATE , you pay per video /99 per minute and most videos do NOT load, are bogus ( model sitting in free chat ) or a quick flash.
You are payign for them but they are not cached or downloadable so you mist record a baf recording. You can not preview them in anyway . And regardless of how long video plays for or does not play for in most cases you are charged for the listted minutes - and they will NOT give credits or refunds 0 even though they( in writing ) acknowledge that the movie files have become " corrupted" as they describe it and they are trying to fix the situation.
Thier advice was to purchase another as 40 - to 50% are of decent quality???
Bottomline - DON NOT join this site or its many affiliates under any circumstances
They also have premium and other rip off packages which give you ABSOLUTELY NOTHIGN for 19$ per month or you can join an individual models fan club and get her vid free but when you do videos are suddenly not available or are removed
Protecting Minors We are strong supporters of RTA and ICRA, two of the most recognized self labeling organizations. Our site is properly labeled to assist in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content. For information about filtering tools, check this site.
DISCLAIMER: ALL MODELS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
To report child pornography, go directly to ASACP! We're proud to be a corporate sponsor.
Have concerns or questions about porn addiction? We recommend this helpful resource.