All the arguments going on over "is it shilling or not?" if a member of an amateur site recommends it glowingly made me curious enough to become a member of Newbie Nudes: for all of 15 minutes.
It is my personal opinion that the ratings given by present contributors to this site are way out of line when one takes a look at what is actually offered there. Forget, for a moment, that larger pictures and videos are available for a hefty price and look at the general make-up of this amateur site:
The overwhelming majority of the members choose to remain anonymous (for valid reasons) which means faceless body parts all over the place and very few pics where one could actually admire the beauty of the WHOLE woman (and a paid subscription and larger pictures wouldn't change that). When you do come across a "whole person" pic you still have to consider yourself lucky if the face isn't masked somehow.
In my opinion you would have to be a contributor who gets a thrill from exposing his/her genitalia anonymously, or someone who likes to mingle with fellow exhibitionists, (not that there is anything wrong with it) to give the site more than a fifty! To the uninvolved (non-contributing) voyeur the site isn't worth a second look.
those reviews that gave the site 100 where both quite close of each other and well... the site looks good, but it's a softcore site most ly right? i don't know... 100 just seems abit too high for something like this...
In my (hopefully temporary) Myfreecams addiction, I noticed beautiful & famous pornstar Eve Angel has been hanging around lately.
I remember some Porn Users who especially like her so I thought I'd let them know that she is available as EveAngelBabe (someone else has a similar name, so you have to look carefully) and you can watch her on the freecams or see a "private show" with her for 60 tokens a minute (about $60 for 10 minutes or $360 an hour).
CAREFUL, her and other models really make you want to give even more in tips and gifts and you can't blame them, for a few minutes you will feel sexy and desired, but WATCH YOUR WALLET!
It seems there is an effort by the fans of this site to give it a good showing. We've seen four high score reviews (84+) in two days. It's not unusual for a site with this type with member participation to be loyal fans, however, because of the nature of the site, it's obvious some have a vested interest in the site looking good.
So, for now, we're not accepting any new reviews for this site.
I recently wrote in the forums of this site and my critique was removed in less than 24 hours. Please note that #6 was wrong and I did add a reply to note this. Basically, the video I thought was reposts was video that appeared on another site (jackass-nudebeach.com) so it was not reposted for this site. Here is what I wrote:
Subject: We are not that stupid
While I appreciate the site there are several problems that could be addressed to make the site much better. However, I am guessing that those who own/manage it are soooo rich that they do not care to make more money, or they smoke pot all day and are unmotivated to improve it. In either case here is what needs to be fixed, because for those of use who subscribe and browse the collection from time to time...to put it bluntly...we are not that stupid to notice that...
1. Making 20 videos out of a single 5 minuet clip and then spreading them over a 5 month period doesn't mean that the site has more content. It just means the user has to spend more time downloading a bunch of short clips instead of one. I assume the owners feel this increases the appearance of their content and/or dissuades users from using more bandwidth. In either case it sucks and makes the experience second rate to quality adult sites.
2. Video shot from above that shows shoulders and bald-headed men plain suck and should appear very rarely. If I wanted to look at the tops of naked bald headed men I would find a spot in the ceiling of the men's locker room at the local YMCA.
3. High Definition video is NOT up-converted standard definition video OR compressed HD video made to be smaller in file size so that users use less bandwidth. Just because a video appears in HD aspect ratios doesn't make it HD, and yes we can tell. Come on most of us HAVE HD or are members of sites that offer REAL HD (e.g. ilovethebeach.com). Real HD doesn't take up 9MB for 17 sec clips but about 50+MB.
4. Did I mention how STUPID clips that are less than 1 minuet are...
5. Taking captures of the REAL HD video (which is not made available to subscribers) and then posting it as "pictures" is weak. It is quite obvious that this is what you are doing...
6. You may have 190+ pages of video content (mostly due to the STUPID 17 second clips), but that doesn't mean you need to repost so many videos. Sure most people will get tired of wading through the STUPID 17 second clips, but those of us with memories longer than goldfish are quite aware of how many reposts appear in the course of a year.
To summarize this site could be SUPER cool. It could have the quality that ilovethebeach.com has with its content. But it appears that those who manage this site are cheap and prefer to cut corners and maintain their profit margin instead of increase it. It could be such a great site too which is what makes it a shame...I do wish they read this and consider some of what I have said (even if it was caustic and sarcastic).
From the small picture on the review page and the three reviews themselves, I had the sense that this was a mainstream erotic modeling website with a focus on photography. When I actually visited the site I found that it was very much centered on goth and tattoo culture. I'm not trying to knock that kind of site since I actually like them in general, but I think the reviews could have been improved by indicating the kind of site somehwere in the review. There are people that would very much dislike this content and could have been misled by the reviews. That aside, if this kind of thing does "float your boat" then this site is for you and appears to have great potential as stated in the reviews.
recently i achived an email that my whole account is banned. after answer email they told me it had something to do with my credit card, but there was no access on my credit card from third parties (forbidden access e.g.) i am totally disappointed that the costumer service wasn`t able to tell me when exactly the forbidden access happened and why they have closed my wohle account (had plenty of favorites an now i am not willing to renew them with a new account).
The best of the web-cam sites, this site sucks you in with its huge variety of girls. You become a "premium member" by buying $20 in tokens, because most girls don't waste their time dealing with "free" members.
You can watch live sex shows with hundreds of others for free or cruise through the girls looking for someone who teases and texts back and forth with you. I find the hot sexy live shows less interesting than porn so I find myself cruising for pretty girls to flirt with.
I'm not a big live show guy since real life ladies are cheaper, but I find myself tipping 10-20 tokens ($1-$2) at a time thinking "this is just like putting a dollar or two in a g-string at one time, not that expensive. WRONG.
Many of the incredibly pretty girls begin teasing and flirting and my token bag is quickly emptied, and I'm back at the window buying more tokens like a gambling addict buying more chips in Las Vegas.
It's not quite as expensive as a crack cocaine addiction, but I'm worried it could be. I have one cam girl that is beautiful and is the greatest flirt in the world. Part of me might even really believe she can't wait until she sees me again....the really dumb part of me, that is.....
I sound just like an 80s sorority girl, but OH MY GOD! Can this be the site I've waited for all these months? By all means, anyone check it out, but I'll be reviewing this one personally as soon as I get the time. It looks a bit small at the moment, but any great site starts out that way. Of course it could be too good to be true and no substance. However, I'll take that risk! :)
Is, is this site for real? I went to the site a couple of times and tried to do the Free registration thing, but never got an email reply... I've gotten some scenes which purport to come from this site [per the watermark] through Skin Video, and a couple of them are very good amateur scenes which I haven't seen elsewhere, so I'm quite curious, but slightly trepidatious to give them eighteen bucks or so when they wouldn't reply to my email... If anyone has tried them out, please let me know. If I have to be the first, well, I'll have to "steel" myself for the challenge...
I tried subbing and they were happy to bill me, but I never received any login ability (the e-mail address I used is not recognized), their contact function errors out, and their support page does not load. So you can't even contact them to get help.
The confirmation e-mail I received from their biller even had a blank user name and password. I don't know what the heck is going on here, but these guys need to clean up their act.
Stay away from the Brazilian-based glamour-site Bellaclub. They don't use an intermediary payment service like Epoch or CC Billing - they bill your credit card directly. And once they have your credit card info, they continue to charge you for 30-day subscriptions, no matter how many times you contact them re: Cancellation - your emails are conveniently ignored, even though they promise to respond to all emails within "24 hours maximum".
I'm going to have to cancel my credit card to get these sh**s out of my wallet - don't make the same mistake I made. Bellaclub - beautiful women, ugly business practices!!!
This site offers a great pre recorded video package - but dont ever pay a model one on one, If you do she will " Minute Mootch" take 10 mins to even take oof a shoe etc.. - exaggerated but u get the idea.
Point is if you do go pvt then contact customer service for any reason - your account is automatically terminated - ater a few days they will reopen it and say - that you requested it to be closed???? then will do same thing again in few days
If you join do not under any circumstanced go pvt but if u do and are disatisfied - you better take it on the chin or u will be shut out
When a host is online at Streamate, an “online” text appears in her picture in listings but you have to go to the host’s page in order to know whether she’s in free chat, private or exclusive.
Each of these 3 statuses has further subdivisions, the trickiest one being the private status. When a host is in private, you don’t get a cam feed but a black screen informing that you have to pay to see the host. Not all private statuses are born equal and there may be various outcomes after you enter the room:
- Someone took her private while she was in free chat. Anyone may join but host may pay more attention to the first user that took her private.
- In private but no one is watching. The host may be doing a show hoping people will join. She may have just ended an exclusive chat and is still nude. Maybe she just doesn’t want to appear in free chat.
- Doing a chat with members of her site. Streamate offers hosts a widget to place at their sites for hosting member chats. If you are a member of a model/pornstar's site who is a host here, you get the whole show as part of your membership at no additional fee as long as you enter the show via the widget but, if you enter that same show at Streamate, you are charged a per minute rate. I feel this is the trickiest situation.
- Filming a scene for a site: you are allowed to watch a porn shooting but no one reads what you type. Barrett Blade’s Massage Parlor sites or Mean Bitches are two that come to mind. Also, some porn stars use this when shooting for their own sites.
- In “voyeur” mode, so host won’t interact. Hard to mistake because there are few and usually have the “Voyeur” word in their name or are described accordingly in the cam’s page.
- Doing a show for a flat fee. This is very rare and I’ve only seen it in a cam called “Pornstar Cam House”. You are only informed that that private is at a flat fee when you click on the button that usually displays the private and exclusive rates. Otherwise, you think it’s the usual per-minute rate show.
The good thing is that you are not charged for leaving a private chat immediately after joining. If things don’t look good in the first 5-10 seconds, hit the Exit button.
Free chat also has some substatuses:
- Free chat and expecting members to take her private / exclusive. You see her live on cam for free as long as she stays in free mode. There’s no nudity allowed but she may flash her tits if someone sends her gold (credits).
- Free chat and not willing to enter private. You may even get blocked if you try to because she just wants to talk with viewers.
- Free chat and away from cam. She may or may not leave a Be Right Back sign but it’s a bit silly to take her private if she’s not there.
There’s no mistaking in exclusive: you get a short page saying another member has abducted her and you’d better go look somewhere else. In that case, other sites automatically send you back to free chat as soon as the host leaves exclusive. I believe it’s not the case here.
Streamate.com recently launched a new show type called “Party Chat”. It’s a new way to do group shows for a very low price (around 1 USD per minute) while the regular group chats aka private usually cost much more, up to 4-5 USD for popular models and porn stars testing the new feature.
Models who are in this mode have a yellow “Party Chat” next to their pictures in listings instead of the usual green “Online” status. If they are trying to set one up, you see two counters superimposed on the feed in their free chat room: a raised “gold” counter towards a goal and a time countdown to reach that goal. Users willing to attend Party Chat are asked to reserve a spot in it by sending a certain amount of gold, 10-15 gold in the ones I’ve seen (10-15 USD). If enough members send gold and goal is reached before time ends, show starts automatically; allegedly, if a show doesn’t start because the gold goal is not reached in time, you don’t get charged. I believe once the show starts, you may still enter it but at the initial price and getting only what’s remaining of it.
I attended just one. It was impossible to have your requests heard during the show. The usual button to hide other members’ words and show yours only to the model does not work: you see everything people type. But the model in my chat did not acknowledge anything the 40+ guys in the room were saying. Given the recurring appearance of recordings passing as live free chats, I couldn’t help but think that I was watching a recorded show.
Another bummer was that, as usual at this site, there’s no counter of elapsed or remaining time during a show. Needless to say, time was up when model was at the height of her performance: cam feed and audio were abruptly replaced by an unannounced, mood-killer black screen. Guess model didn’t have any clue about time either.
There’s no option to rate party chat shows at the end which, given the circumstances, makes sense as it would likely make most models’ ratings plummet.
I think admins should erase reviews that are obviously untrustworthy, as all of the reviews for this site were done not too far apart by new members with no other reviews and they all say the exact same thing paraphrased. When this happens, you should start the site over with a clean slate rather than skew the ratings and the morals of the P2P rating system.
Protecting Minors We are strong supporters of RTA and ICRA, two of the most recognized self labeling organizations. Our site is properly labeled to assist in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content. For information about filtering tools, check this site.
DISCLAIMER: ALL MODELS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
To report child pornography, go directly to ASACP! We're proud to be a corporate sponsor.
Have concerns or questions about porn addiction? We recommend this helpful resource.