I personally find confusing the wording of the memberships at this site. There are three types listed that are described in the least encouraging way possible. They must have realised it’s a mess because there’s a “more info...” link at the end of each membership type that opens a pop up but it just adds more confusion.
I guess the “Live Show Membership for only $8,95 per month recurring (gives you access to ALL live Shows)” one lets you watch all the shootings live but, since there’s no mention to chat or archive access, I assume you don’t get to interact with the performers or see recorded shows.
I’m lost with the second one: “VIP Access for only $15,95 per month recurring (you get 16% discount for full features membership + BONUS of $29,95 value = one time Interactive Live Chat Access)”. Does it mean you get some sort of ticket to enter the Interactive Live Chat for just one chat and, when you’ve used it, you only get to watch the live shootings as if you had the 8,95$ membership? Do you get access but for just one month? How do you buy the "full features membership" if it’s not listed anywhere?
There’s a third type but they look like non-recurring multi-month versions of the second.
After reading the lengthy texts, it looks like this site has three features: 1) live streaming of the shows, 2) interactive chat during the shows and 3) access to recorded shows and photos. It would make a lot of sense if, instead of the blabber, they put up a 3x3 table displaying what each membership type gets you, for how long and whether it’s recurring or not.
On a side note, on the top right corner of the home page there’s a link to an interesting 9 minutes video of CEO Raul Cristian discussing his vision with the company and how he believes live shootings are the way to cope with piracy. Someone should tell him that confusing sign up pages are the way to losing potential customers.
Back in the day when the USA porn industry social media activity focused mainly on myspace (around 2008, I guess), a few performers and producers were also using the xpeeps social network. It kind of mimicked myspace but with no restrictions on adult content. I gave it a try for some time but stopped using it shortly after, tired of seeing all male members using pictures of their erect members as profile pictures. It looks like most performers also got fed up with this or something else and ended up not coming any more.
I recently saw they have become a cam site. Even though the listing shows models that work at other sites, the pricing structure makes me think it’s not a clone of an existing one. They seem to go for the same prices for all models. A private is 40 tokens a minute and spying it costs 20. Groups cost 10 tokens a minute and, guess what, you need three users to start it. Contrary to what other sites do, there are no discounts for bulk purchases so you get 10 tokens per USD whether you buy 100 or 900 tokens at a time. Worth noting that models may sell videos through the site.
I had never seen any model online until today. TBP facts say there is one model online at a time at most. One model. When I tried to enter her chat room, I was asked to install the newest new version of Flash. Never ever had that message come up at me on any cam site. Asking for the ultimate flash version doesn’t make much sense. They say they are in beta, though.
The social network is still available in a separate subdomain, aptly named “classic”. My username and password from a couple years ago still worked on the social network but not on the cam site. Doesn’t make any sense that they are forcing separate registrations. Doubt there is anything worth paying attention in the xpeeps social network nowadays but, if the cam site gets any traction, the social network could be an interesting bonus.
recently i achived an email that my whole account is banned. after answer email they told me it had something to do with my credit card, but there was no access on my credit card from third parties (forbidden access e.g.) i am totally disappointed that the costumer service wasn`t able to tell me when exactly the forbidden access happened and why they have closed my wohle account (had plenty of favorites an now i am not willing to renew them with a new account).
Is there anyone a current member a past member in the last year? I'd like to join this site, but the UP reviews are dated in '09 and I'd like to know what this site offers, like: resolution sizes, quantity of pictures, how many videos, bonus items and similar things.
Having seen manholelovers comment on this site I thought I'd add a few impressions of my own. I won't do a full review as although I've been an on-and-off member for some time, I've never used any of the paid-for or premium features.
The reason I haven't though is I just don't see the need! Cam 4 shows just how many exhibitionists there are out there who are quite prepared to show off for free! The chat rooms are lively and a lot of the models are happy to take requests if you ask nicely and understand you're not a paying customer so if they say no, tough!
There are cams of every type here - male, female, male/female couples and male/male couples. Some of the men are straight but few will block men from watching their cams - in any case if you want you can join as female or male - they have no way of knowing who you really are.
I got chatting to a few of the performers and really enjoyed their shows - I even had brief e-mail chats with some of them and one offerd to meet if I ever got to Amsterdam - might happen ;-)
Well worth a look - I didn't see any real benefit to paying when the basic site is so great though!
By the way could I suggest PU acknowledge that this site has plenty of male performers, straight and gay too? At the moment it shows under the "webcam girls" sub-category but it could easily have gay and for women tags too as there's many male performers and gay and straight couples.
There were a few comments about live cam sites a while back, and I just thought I'd comment on cam4.com. The main concern about these sites, which I share, is that they tend to be overpriced, charging extortionate amounts per minute for very little action in return. Cam4, however, is a totally free site (although, like most, you can subscribe and pay per minute for a private show.) However, unlike a lot of the others I've seen, there are a lot of amateur "cammers" who perform for free, and who just like exhibiting themselves. There's a huge number of girl and guy cams, as well as couples and TV/TS. As there's a lot of amateurs on there, they're not all plucked and waxed model types, which suits me down to the ground.
If you're into this kind of site, then give it a go. I'd be interested to hear what other PUers think...
So after years of going through regular porn sites, I finally got sucked into cam sites. Well, that's probably because of MFC, with its easy to use interface and nice features. Pretty much every cam site I've been on has been a mess except this one, layout wise.
There are a ton of hot girls on this site, and it can be a nice change to get them to do what you really want to see, well, that is if you take them to a private show anyway. In free chat you won't see too much, even if you tip and in group shows (the cheaper way to get a real show) you will be fighting with everyone else in the show to see what you want. And shows are EXPENSIVE. 30 tokens a minute for group show, 60 for private and even more for "True" private which means others can't spy on the show. And token packages range as follows:
Has anyone been to this site in the last two years? No activity on here about it since 2009. I'm really just interested on if you can get scammed out of your money (they overcharge, etc.). I'm just interested in getting enough tokens to tip in chats.
Streamate.com recently launched a new show type called “Party Chat”. It’s a new way to do group shows for a very low price (around 1 USD per minute) while the regular group chats aka private usually cost much more, up to 4-5 USD for popular models and porn stars testing the new feature.
Models who are in this mode have a yellow “Party Chat” next to their pictures in listings instead of the usual green “Online” status. If they are trying to set one up, you see two counters superimposed on the feed in their free chat room: a raised “gold” counter towards a goal and a time countdown to reach that goal. Users willing to attend Party Chat are asked to reserve a spot in it by sending a certain amount of gold, 10-15 gold in the ones I’ve seen (10-15 USD). If enough members send gold and goal is reached before time ends, show starts automatically; allegedly, if a show doesn’t start because the gold goal is not reached in time, you don’t get charged. I believe once the show starts, you may still enter it but at the initial price and getting only what’s remaining of it.
I attended just one. It was impossible to have your requests heard during the show. The usual button to hide other members’ words and show yours only to the model does not work: you see everything people type. But the model in my chat did not acknowledge anything the 40+ guys in the room were saying. Given the recurring appearance of recordings passing as live free chats, I couldn’t help but think that I was watching a recorded show.
Another bummer was that, as usual at this site, there’s no counter of elapsed or remaining time during a show. Needless to say, time was up when model was at the height of her performance: cam feed and audio were abruptly replaced by an unannounced, mood-killer black screen. Guess model didn’t have any clue about time either.
There’s no option to rate party chat shows at the end which, given the circumstances, makes sense as it would likely make most models’ ratings plummet.
Live Jasmin started offering a Fan Club functionality about a year ago. Most models have it and I’ve used it a couple times but I find it’s very lacking. Reading members comments in the site’s forums, I got the impression few members find any use to it. Fan Club monthly cost is 19.99 credits (19.99 USD, 19.99 EUR, 19.99 GBP) but some of the options are also offered when you become a Premium Member (15 credits every two weeks).
Anyway, here are some of the promised features and what you really get:
- Half price on the recorded videos posted by that model. Probably the most interesting feature but few models have videos and you still pay quite a hefty per-minute price. Other members may also see the videos but at the regular price.
- “Hi-res” pictures of the model. This is funny. All images are 1024x768 regardless of the orientation of the original image. This means all images end up with some degree of letterboxing, specially painful in portrait ones where more than 50% of the image ends up being side black bars. You may download them one by one but you must click at least three times to get each image.
- Interview with model. All models get the same generic questions. Depends on what the model is willing to say and how fluent she is English.
- That model’s schedule, which the site claims is an extrapolation of her recent online times but, from what I saw, was highly unreliable. Basic members see no schedule at all and Premium Members get all models’ schedules if they pay 10 credits every 15 days.
- Access to snapshots taken by other members during privates with that model. Largely depends on the model because some have a hundred but others have just a handful or none at all because they’ve blocked this option. Basic Members see only a blurred version but Premium Members get access to all models’ snapshots at no extra cost.
- Free messaging with that model. Basic members are charged 1.2 credits per internal message sent to a model. Premium Members get a reduced price plus free messaging to models they’ve had a private with in the last 15 days.
- Allegedly, you appear in a different color to the model when you enter her room. Premium Members are also singled out but, if you are regularly taking a model private, it’s highly unlikely she will not identify you anyway regardless of your status as soon as you enter the room.
- You may have the site record video and text written during your private shows but then the site charges you to replay at half the price of a live show. I took it as some kind of joke. You still have access to them at half price even if you are no longer a member of the Fan Club but there’s no info on the date they took place and the sample frame often fails to load (site bug I guess) so it’s of little use.
What a Fan Club doesn’t get you here but similar features get you at other sites is a discount on the per-minute-rate of a live show with the model. It’s probably just that the prices here are already the lowest around.
i am using that site since one week and can say that it`s quite comparable to camcrush, even the search engine of camcrush is better.
could`nt locate any rubbish until now (see the other comments) but will report it emidiantly.
Amazing! These girls are young, vibrant, and really friendly, and they can get quite naughty when you ask them to. Masturbation and toys, any angle or position you want, lesbian action with some, and I even got one girl to give me an anal show with a big thick dildo. Makes me horny just thinking about it.
When a host is online at Streamate, an “online” text appears in her picture in listings but you have to go to the host’s page in order to know whether she’s in free chat, private or exclusive.
Each of these 3 statuses has further subdivisions, the trickiest one being the private status. When a host is in private, you don’t get a cam feed but a black screen informing that you have to pay to see the host. Not all private statuses are born equal and there may be various outcomes after you enter the room:
- Someone took her private while she was in free chat. Anyone may join but host may pay more attention to the first user that took her private.
- In private but no one is watching. The host may be doing a show hoping people will join. She may have just ended an exclusive chat and is still nude. Maybe she just doesn’t want to appear in free chat.
- Doing a chat with members of her site. Streamate offers hosts a widget to place at their sites for hosting member chats. If you are a member of a model/pornstar's site who is a host here, you get the whole show as part of your membership at no additional fee as long as you enter the show via the widget but, if you enter that same show at Streamate, you are charged a per minute rate. I feel this is the trickiest situation.
- Filming a scene for a site: you are allowed to watch a porn shooting but no one reads what you type. Barrett Blade’s Massage Parlor sites or Mean Bitches are two that come to mind. Also, some porn stars use this when shooting for their own sites.
- In “voyeur” mode, so host won’t interact. Hard to mistake because there are few and usually have the “Voyeur” word in their name or are described accordingly in the cam’s page.
- Doing a show for a flat fee. This is very rare and I’ve only seen it in a cam called “Pornstar Cam House”. You are only informed that that private is at a flat fee when you click on the button that usually displays the private and exclusive rates. Otherwise, you think it’s the usual per-minute rate show.
The good thing is that you are not charged for leaving a private chat immediately after joining. If things don’t look good in the first 5-10 seconds, hit the Exit button.
Free chat also has some substatuses:
- Free chat and expecting members to take her private / exclusive. You see her live on cam for free as long as she stays in free mode. There’s no nudity allowed but she may flash her tits if someone sends her gold (credits).
- Free chat and not willing to enter private. You may even get blocked if you try to because she just wants to talk with viewers.
- Free chat and away from cam. She may or may not leave a Be Right Back sign but it’s a bit silly to take her private if she’s not there.
There’s no mistaking in exclusive: you get a short page saying another member has abducted her and you’d better go look somewhere else. In that case, other sites automatically send you back to free chat as soon as the host leaves exclusive. I believe it’s not the case here.
if you jump through categories you can also find the category group----hm yummy....you klick further and then to an actor window to join the stream...then BAM tg (didn`t want to hurt annyones feelings)..but this is something that i really don`t want to see, and i don`t want to be forced to see it ;)
therfore make an additive extra sexysmbol under each actor window like it is for boys or girls but don`t let me run into a trap.
the quality of the straming life videos is rising. also the possibility of getting a larger screen is good (even if that lowers a little bit the quality). gladly you have nowerdays to pay after arround 30 sec. so you can get to know if the girl is so cute as it looked like.
sadly there is still no life preview pic at the main site to see. would be innovative if you can switch between life preview and preparated pics (few other sites do so).
Caught my eye cause of flat fee and promises, but let me tell you - the second u pay that 15 bucks u are on your own. I could'nt get into chats with girls so you cant talk to them. There is only 10 mmodels per session or period of time at once. BUT I am sorry but most of them aren't attractive at all. The few that are just ignore you. I asked for a refund few times within an hour of purchasing - no way I d get it. bThis site is sad because from something so good can be made so bad. You better of getting tokens and going to like my free web cams
This webcam site claims to put you in control of a sex machine during a private chat with a model; it's not clear how it works but it seems that you somehow control a dildo's thrust, twist, speed and vibration. If you stay for at least 5 minutes, model will rate your performance publicly. Looks like an interesting concept.
It's also worth noting that most of the models fall into the porn star category: you get performers with over a 100 movies like Nika Noire but also some who've done just a few scenes. It's not clear if a particular model appeared just once or is regularly showing up.
If you want to control the machine, price per minute seems to be currently a fixed rate of 7 USD regardless of how popular the model might be. A bit expensive but is less than most models who've done porn charge for 1 on 1 webcam sessions at traditional sites.
There's no schedule on the site but you'll get some advance idea on who'll be there if you follow their tweeter feed. Just be warned that, if you're in Europe, time zones are against you: there's an announcement saying shows start daily at 7pm EST (1am in most of Western Europe).
co-sign with the last user, it's best to troll the site while NOT logged in to view things like girls cam speed and quality. If you go into the room while logged the girl can see you and usually starts trying to chat with you. if you don't respond quick enough she'll kick you from the feed.
Plus, the cost is HIGH so don't screw around, let her know before hand what you wanna see. And keep the chatter to commands only and trust they DO charge by seconds too
they make some few new things, which is comparable to a redesign of the site.
looks quite good but "sadly" they modified the rating system. from now on you are only able to rate an actor, when you paid the live chat. and you are also not able to see anymore which points you have given to the actor. therfore it is impossible to know which girl was rubish and which on not. and i have to kow that, because i can`t remeber 300 live girls names and theire qualities....thumb down
Things have changed. Met-cams.com will cease to exist at the end of this month, and its replacement, metcams.com has already opened for business. From the looks of it, the new site is basically the same as Streamate.com, which is already listed here. There's at least one model who is currently online at both sites.
The current thumbnail is what you still see at met-cams.com for now, but the metcams.com layout is different.
Protecting Minors We are strong supporters of RTA and ICRA, two of the most recognized self labeling organizations. Our site is properly labeled to assist in the protection of minors accessing inappopriate content. For information about filtering tools, check this site.
DISCLAIMER: ALL MODELS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
To report child pornography, go directly to ASACP! We're proud to be a corporate sponsor.
Have concerns or questions about porn addiction? We recommend this helpful resource.